• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

jellies_two
Member
(11-11-2017, 11:33 PM)

Originally Posted by DogDude

Yeah it's a total hitpiece by those known alt-right rags Billboard and the Hollywood Reporter.

Ok Youíre right.
He should definitely not run for senate until his past is cleared up. Nor should anyone consider him for any role in a Star Trek remake. And you should unfollow him on Twitter if you have made up your mind on him.

Donít be surprised if you find out down the track you got played. Thatís my opinion.
TheFarter
Junior Member
(11-11-2017, 11:40 PM)

Originally Posted by Strazyplus

I thought he was gay, what?

Ha ha ha.... such sweet innocence.

Originally Posted by Bigby_Wolf

The Left is on a modern day witch hunt and they're starting to burn their own at the stake.

Interesting observation. Like Larry David on SNL talking about the Hollywood sex scandals.
aisback
Junior Member
(11-12-2017, 01:06 AM)
I'm not believing this until further information becomes available
Dunki
Member
(11-12-2017, 01:10 AM)

Originally Posted by jellies_two

Given the current political atmosphere and the way the alt-right media have acted by making up things after big events to push their narrative, it wouldnít surprise me to eventually see this was constructed to dilute the Roy Moore mess.

When it comes to people like Louis C.K. (whose pattern was established by multiple people) and Weinstein (whose pattern was established by multiple people) and Roy Moore (whose pattern is established by multiple people) and Weiner (who was investigated by the fbi) etc, it is reasonable to call them what they probably are without waiting for a court proceeding.

But right now Bannon needs a narrative to help his guys out of the ditch and this one is _particularly_ convenient combining as it does a vocal member of ďthe resistanceĒ and a gay man supposedly drugging and assaulting a victim. Frankly I donít trust sleazy friends of bannon/ daily caller / infowars to not set a vocal progressive up as they are proven to be completely ok with:
A) lying about a witness to Roy Moore getting paid ď1000$Ē
B) lying about antifa and the church shooter
C) lying about Muslims involved with steven paddock
D) saying a pedophile is preferable to a liberal Alabama candidate.

They havenít earned ANY trust at all on this, and unless there is some well sourced reporting to add meat to this single accusation it seems dumb to just buy it outright. You may do so if you like but if you arenít actually a raving cernovich type pizzagate conspiracy lover then you are just naive, pending more info.

In other words, waiting until decent journalism does its job instead of using daily caller and twitter, is still the best place to stay sane and closer to reality.

This is such a bullshit especially when a ton of so called male feminists already have been accused and also ackowledged they are shitty people. Takei is just one of many.

Guess I have to quote Phillip again because you are the perfect example of this

*Current state of the internet*

Person with different political affiliation gets accused of sexual harassment/assault: LOOK AT THIS MONSTER!! SHAME SHAME!

Person with same political affiliation gets accused of sexual harassment/assault: This is just someone grabbing at fame...

MrBeggar
Member
(11-12-2017, 01:11 AM)
MrBeggar's Avatar
I usually don't post here but..
As someone that's worked with him in a limited capacity both in public eye and behind close doors before and after his "outing", I really doubt this for may reasons.
Nothing but professional.
As for his ex-coworkers that is an entirely different story.
Soleil rouge
Member
(11-12-2017, 01:29 AM)
Soleil rouge's Avatar

Originally Posted by PSlayer

I'm still waiting for Dan "the man with a plan" Schneider's turn. That would be very interesting.

I'm astonished that nothing has gotten out about him yet. Figured he'd be one of the first to be exposed.
entremet
Member
(11-12-2017, 02:46 AM)
entremet's Avatar
Dan Schneider is probably clean. He just looks creooy unfortunately. Feel bad for the dude.
lenovox1
Member
(11-12-2017, 03:30 AM)
lenovox1's Avatar

Originally Posted by MrBeggar

I usually don't post here but..
As someone that's worked with him in a limited capacity both in public eye and behind close doors before and after his "outing", I really doubt this for may reasons.
Nothing but professional.
As for his ex-coworkers that is an entirely different story.

He admitted to being sexually aggressive on Howard Stern very recently. He absolutely did this.

Whether or not the guy was roofied is one question, but that doesn't even matter.
-hal-
Member
(11-12-2017, 04:13 AM)
-hal-'s Avatar
I have no way of knowing whether or not the story is true, but I'm a little shocked that the story, which relates one-half of a drunken encounter, can by some, be so easily turned into a definitive drug-induced attempted rape.

There is no call for corroboration and no demand for innocence until proven guilty. The mob mentality is in full-force. And it's frightening. Grab your torches and pitchforks, we have another witch! What proof do we have? An accusation!
NsirhC
Member
(11-12-2017, 04:15 AM)
NsirhC's Avatar
Oh god no not again..

Why.. :(
JordanN
Junior Member
(11-12-2017, 04:20 AM)
JordanN's Avatar

Originally Posted by entremet

Dan Schneider is probably clean. He just looks creooy unfortunately. Feel bad for the dude.

Dan "I put ketchup on your daughter's feet" Schneider

I don't know if he's guilty or not, but I have seen the rumor posted a lot
KrisB
Member
(11-12-2017, 06:36 AM)
KrisB's Avatar

Originally Posted by PSlayer

I'm still waiting for Dan "the man with a plan" Schneider's turn. That would be very interesting.

It's got to be any day now.
jellies_two
Member
(11-12-2017, 07:08 AM)

Originally Posted by Dunki

This is such a bullshit especially when a ton of so called male feminists already have been accused and also ackowledged they are shitty people. Takei is just one of many.

Guess I have to quote Phillip again because you are the perfect example of this

So you believe one can take something (like feminist activism) and use that as evidence that someone is a predator or likely ďshittyĒ? Are you high?

For the purposes of deciding whether someone is worthy of being considered for a judge or a senate seat or a star of a new movie (if they donít admit guilt) one has to make a judgment about the strength of the case against them. Is it an anonymous tweet? Does it fit with other info, is it corroborated by others?
By that standard people like trump or Roy Moore or Weinstein etc should definitely not be in the positions they had/have, because the evidence is extensive.

However this accusation seems flimsy so far and if it was aimed at Roy Moore himself as much as I dislike everything about him, I would be suspicious also, nothing to do with feminism or lib/repub.

George isnít seeking high public office and he isnít heading to court so there isnít much to say other than I hope itís resolved. Trying to tag this with some culture war bullshit says more about you than anything else. As dumb as concluding something about all Alabama conservative evangelicals from Roy Moore.
Dunki
Member
(11-12-2017, 08:28 AM)

Originally Posted by jellies_two

So you believe one can take something (like feminist activism) and use that as evidence that someone is a predator or likely ďshittyĒ? Are you high?

For the purposes of deciding whether someone is worthy of being considered for a judge or a senate seat or a star of a new movie (if they donít admit guilt) one has to make a judgment about the strength of the case against them. Is it an anonymous tweet? Does it fit with other info, is it corroborated by others?
By that standard people like trump or Roy Moore or Weinstein etc should definitely not be in the positions they had/have, because the evidence is extensive.

However this accusation seems flimsy so far and if it was aimed at Roy Moore himself as much as I dislike everything about him, I would be suspicious also, nothing to do with feminism or lib/repub.

George isnít seeking high public office and he isnít heading to court so there isnít much to say other than I hope itís resolved. Trying to tag this with some culture war bullshit says more about you than anything else. As dumb as concluding something about all Alabama conservative evangelicals from Roy Moore.

No I am saying that many people right now judge people based on their ideology and if they are part of they will first deny it. And the feminist example was making clear that there are no sides here because these people can be everywhere. And as someone said it before he basically admitted it as well before these accusations. Still he played the innocent role during the Kevin Spaces assault story.
Sir_Stoo
Member
(11-12-2017, 11:39 AM)
Sir_Stoo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ubername

I have a problem with him shitting on milo

Milo is a nazi, regardless of what Takei is or is not guilty of.
If you're not shitting on Milo, wtf are you?
Hissing Sid
Member
(11-12-2017, 01:12 PM)

Originally Posted by -hal-

I have no way of knowing whether or not the story is true, but I'm a little shocked that the story, which relates one-half of a drunken encounter, can by some, be so easily turned into a definitive drug-induced attempted rape.

There is no call for corroboration and no demand for innocence until proven guilty. The mob mentality is in full-force. And it's frightening. Grab your torches and pitchforks, we have another witch! What proof do we have? An accusation!

Three quarters of the forum just left in a big, dramatic hissy fit ( scorched earth style), due to an alleged historical faux pas involving the site owner.

Why wait for facts when itís much more fun and emotionally satisfying to pound the keyboard and Rabble Rabble Rabble?

Thereís a lot of idiots out there in internet land.

Scary isnít it?
Zog
Junior Member
(11-12-2017, 04:06 PM)

Originally Posted by Hissing Sid

Three quarters of the forum just left in a big, dramatic hissy fit ( scorched earth style), due to an alleged historical faux pas involving the site owner.

Why wait for facts when itís much more fun and emotionally satisfying to pound the keyboard and Rabble Rabble Rabble?

Thereís a lot of idiots out there in internet land.

Scary isnít it?

Just curious, what facts are you waiting for in this case? Will there be a trial or even an official investigation? We likely already know all that we ever will as no new facts will be coming out so either take a side or sit it out. Me, I am sitting out which is to say that my opinion is 'I do not know what happened'. I am not condemning those who chose a side though.
FStubbs
Member
(11-12-2017, 04:07 PM)
Puts this video in a whole new light doesn't it?

George Takei vs Tim Hardaway
Rocket Number 22
Member
(11-12-2017, 04:29 PM)
Rocket Number 22's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sir_Stoo

Milo is a nazi, regardless of what Takei is or is not guilty of.
If you're not shitting on Milo, wtf are you?

A gay Jewish nazi?

I have no love for Milo, he has said numerous times people like myself are mentally ill but this everyone is a nazi crap has to stop.

He is a bigot, married to a black man and he himself is Jewish.

He is a bigot, not a nazi. Calling everyone who doesnt agree with you a nazi is ridiculous because it doesnt hold any actual weight. Doubly so because he is gay and Jewish.
Sir_Stoo
Member
(11-12-2017, 06:33 PM)
Sir_Stoo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Rocket Number 22

A gay Jewish nazi?

I have no love for Milo, he has said numerous times people like myself are mentally ill but this everyone is a nazi crap has to stop.

He is a bigot, married to a black man and he himself is Jewish.

He is a bigot, not a nazi. Calling everyone who doesnt agree with you a nazi is ridiculous because it doesnt hold any actual weight. Doubly so because he is gay and Jewish.

He was photographed wearing an Iron Cross and filmed 'performing' to a crowd of nazi-saluting alt-righters at a bar. I assume you believe he is Jewish because he has claimed his mother is Jewish? That doesn't mean he cannot hold nazi values, just like the fact he 'married a black man' doesn't mean he hasn't racially abused people or holds xenophobic or racist attitudes.

Don't try to excuse him on technicalities, you're either being disingenuous or haven't had enough exposure to him to understand what he is.
DorkyMohr
Member
(11-12-2017, 06:37 PM)
DorkyMohr's Avatar
He has since denied the allegations:

https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/stat...33320592261121

Friends,

I'm writing to respond to the accusations made by Scott R. Bruton. I want to assure you all that I am as shocked and bewildered at these claims as you must feel reading them. /1

The events he describes back in the 1980s simply did not occur, and I do not know why he has claimed them now. I have wracked my brain to ask if I remember Mr. Brunton, and I cannot say I do. /2

But I do take these claims very seriously, and I wanted to provide my response thoughtfully and not out of the moment. /3

Right now it is a he said / he said situation, over alleged events nearly 40 years ago. But those that know me understand that non-consensual acts are so antithetical to my values and my practices, the very idea that someone would accuse me of this is quite personally painful. /4

Brad, who is 100 percent beside me on this, as my life partner of more than 30 years and now my husband, stands fully by my side. I cannot tell you how vital it has been to have his unwavering support and love in these difficult times. /5

Thanks to many of you for all the kind words and trust. It means so much to us.

Yours in gratitude,

George /end

Dunki
Member
(11-12-2017, 06:44 PM)

Originally Posted by Sir_Stoo

He was photographed wearing an Iron Cross and filmed 'performing' to a crowd of nazi-saluting alt-righters at a bar. I assume you believe he is Jewish because he has claimed his mother is Jewish? That doesn't mean he cannot hold nazi values, just like the fact he 'married a black man' doesn't mean he hasn't racially abused people or holds xenophobic or racist attitudes.

Don't try to excuse him on technicalities, you're either being disingenuous or haven't had enough exposure to him to understand what he is.

But Milo is also a troll and loves to provocate people. There is a reason why he has gained so much "popularity" So him wearing a Iron cross means nothing imo.

I mean we are talking about this guy here He loves to make peope upset because they give him the attention he needs.

I would call him a asshole but for nazi I just need real evidence than him wearing a cross. Another example: Melonpan Do you think this guy is a nazi because he wears a uniform?
Sir_Stoo
Member
(11-12-2017, 06:56 PM)
Sir_Stoo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dunki

But Milo is also a troll and loves to provocate people. There is a reason why he has gained so much "popularity" So him wearing a Iron cross means nothing imo.

I mean we are talking about this guy here He loves to make peope upset because they give him the attention he needs.

I would call him a asshole but for nazi I just need real evidence than him wearing a cross. Another example: Melonpan Do you think this guy is a nazi because he wears a uniform?

Unfortunately since most Gaffers left for ResetEra there aren't enough people here to educate / shut you down.

You're wrong about Milo, but if you buy into his provocateur-gay-jew-married-a-black-man defense, then I doubt anyone will change your mind. But you're wrong.
Dunki
Member
(11-12-2017, 07:14 PM)

Originally Posted by Sir_Stoo

Unfortunately since most Gaffers left for ResetEra there aren't enough people here to educate / shut you down.

You're wrong about Milo, but if you buy into his provocateur-gay-jew-married-a-black-man defense, then I doubt anyone will change your mind. But you're wrong.

Sorry but I do not need to be educated like a child and please if you want to have a discussion stop treating people who have different opinions like children.

I know enough about Milo to think that he is a trollish asshole and I do not agree with like 90% of what he is saying, but I also believe he is not a Nazi. Milo was made big because of people like you who always try to make everyone they do not agree with the next Hitler. Hell after Berkley he even got articles in Germany which present him as the good guy because of people like Antifa acting like idiots.

I accept your opinion and you should accept mine.
Zog
Junior Member
(11-12-2017, 07:17 PM)

Originally Posted by Sir_Stoo

Unfortunately since most Gaffers left for ResetEra there aren't enough people here to educate / shut you down.

Upset that you can't silence people because most of your backup has left the building? Really?
longdi
Member
(11-12-2017, 07:25 PM)
longdi's Avatar

Originally Posted by DorkyMohr

He has since denied the allegations:

https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/stat...33320592261121

So he is the wife? lol kinda weird referring another guy as your husband
Rocket Number 22
Member
(11-12-2017, 07:41 PM)
Rocket Number 22's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sir_Stoo

He was photographed wearing an Iron Cross and filmed 'performing' to a crowd of nazi-saluting alt-righters at a bar. I assume you believe he is Jewish because he has claimed his mother is Jewish? That doesn't mean he cannot hold nazi values, just like the fact he 'married a black man' doesn't mean he hasn't racially abused people or holds xenophobic or racist attitudes.

Don't try to excuse him on technicalities, you're either being disingenuous or haven't had enough exposure to him to understand what he is.

I'm not excusing anthimg, bigot still is more appropriate than nazi.
Rocket Number 22
Member
(11-12-2017, 07:42 PM)
Rocket Number 22's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sir_Stoo

Unfortunately since most Gaffers left for ResetEra there aren't enough people here to educate / shut you down.

You're wrong about Milo, but if you buy into his provocateur-gay-jew-married-a-black-man defense, then I doubt anyone will change your mind. But you're wrong.

Ohh please, you mean ban bait/dogpile.
Rocket Number 22
Member
(11-12-2017, 07:46 PM)
Rocket Number 22's Avatar

Originally Posted by longdi

So he is the wife? lol kinda weird referring another guy as your husband

Rather ignorant comment but gay marriage has two husbands.
Rocket Number 22
Member
(11-12-2017, 07:50 PM)
Rocket Number 22's Avatar

Originally Posted by DorkyMohr

He has since denied the allegations:

https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/stat...33320592261121

And why pray tell do we not believe his accuser but lampoon Trump for his accusers?

Have you by any chance heard the below? Takei jokes about forcefully groping people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLtw9Tpg9Pg
Telephone Man
Member
(11-12-2017, 08:01 PM)

Originally Posted by Rocket Number 22

I'm not excusing anthimg, bigot still is more appropriate than nazi.

What makes him one and not the other?

And wouldn't him being a bigot still imply that he has racist/homophobic/etc views?

So he's not just doing all that stuff for the attention?
ShirAhava
Member
(11-12-2017, 08:08 PM)

Originally Posted by Zog

Upset that you can't silence people because most of your backup has left the building? Really?

"If my friends were here I'd kick your ass!"
Rocket Number 22
Member
(11-12-2017, 08:08 PM)
Rocket Number 22's Avatar

Originally Posted by Telephone Man

What makes him one and not the other?

And wouldn't him being a bigot still imply that he has racist/homophobic/etc views?

Well he isn't currently serving in Hitler's actual nazi army, as far as i know he hasn't killed anyone, he isn't defending sending gypsies, poles, slavic people, mentally handicapped or jewish people to their deaths.

He is critical of modern feminism, islam, illegal immigration and people of the left in general. That does not make one a bonafide nazi.

It makes him a bigot (dependent on your stance I suppose)

Heck, even actual rifle carrying Waffen SS soldiers were not punished and considered for trial and they were actual people fighting for Germany

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20th_W...remberg_Trials

But no, Milo is a loud mouth attention seeker going for shock value, he is a bigot to me and a helpful idiot to the right i'm sure
Krappadizzle
Member
(11-12-2017, 08:09 PM)
Krappadizzle's Avatar
So funny how quick he was to condemn all these other celebrities without evidence and then be put in the exact same situation and then have to resort to the same excuses.

Honestly though, Hollywood seems like such a cesspool.
Telephone Man
Member
(11-12-2017, 08:12 PM)

Originally Posted by Rocket Number 22

Well he isn't currently serving in Hitler's actual nazi army, as far as i know he hasn't killed anyone, he isn't defending sending gypsies, poles, slavic people, mentally handicapped or jewish people to their deaths.

He is critical of modern feminism, islam, illegal immigration and people of the left in general. That does not make one a bonafide nazi.

It makes him a bigot (dependent on your stance I suppose)

Heck, even actual rifle carrying Waffen SS soldiers were not punished and considered for trial and they were actual people fighting for Germany

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20th_W...remberg_Trials

But no, Milo is a loud mouth attention seeker going for shock value, he is a bigot to me and a helpful idiot to the right i'm sure

This goalpost to be able to call someone a Nazi is full-blown insane. And this is why I can't take those getting angry about Nazi-accusations seriously. Sure the Left overuses it, but Neo-Nazis do exist and it would be fair to call those that.

It would make more sense to say Milo isn't a Neo-Nazi, than to say only those who lived during WW2 can be called Nazis.

The rest of your post is understable though.
Rocket Number 22
Member
(11-12-2017, 08:15 PM)
Rocket Number 22's Avatar

Originally Posted by Telephone Man

The goalpost to be able to be able to call him a Nazi is full-blown insane.

The rest of your post is understable though.

I don't agree with anything the man says, I myself and in the group of people he constantly shit talks.

He just isn't an actual nazi, calling him and Trump actual nazis is insulting to all those who were killed by real nazis.

We are now at the stage where everyone is a nazi, Pewdiepie, Boogie, Milo, Trump....the list goes on. Calling fast talking not thinking idiots and bigots nazis is ridiculous
Sir_Stoo
Member
(11-12-2017, 08:17 PM)
Sir_Stoo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zog

Upset that you can't silence people because most of your backup has left the building? Really?

If Milo apologists are all that's left here nowadays I'll take a fucking ban.

Milo is a part of a new far right nazi propaganda machine. He is a vile cunt who spouts vile opinions for money. He is a privileged moron, intellectually pathetic and adored by neckbeards, racists and misogynists.
Rocket Number 22
Member
(11-12-2017, 08:21 PM)
Rocket Number 22's Avatar
So instead of hearing differing opinions and staying you will hear a differing opinion and run away?

How gallant.
Sir_Stoo
Member
(11-12-2017, 08:27 PM)
Sir_Stoo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Rocket Number 22

So instead of hearing differing opinions and staying you will hear a differing opinion and run away?

How gallant.

I don't need to interact with people who have moronic opinions or a tolerance for Milo, no.
Dunki
Member
(11-12-2017, 08:37 PM)

Originally Posted by Sir_Stoo

I don't need to interact with people who have moronic opinions or a tolerance for Milo, no.



And you never need to defend social accepted opinions. Free speech means you have to defend the ones you do not agree with.
Rocket Number 22
Member
(11-12-2017, 08:38 PM)
Rocket Number 22's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sir_Stoo

I don't need to interact with people who have moronic opinions or a tolerance for Milo, no.

Bye
quickwhips
Member
(11-12-2017, 11:56 PM)
quickwhips's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sir_Stoo

Unfortunately since most Gaffers left for ResetEra there aren't enough people here to educate / shut you down.

You're wrong about Milo, but if you buy into his provocateur-gay-jew-married-a-black-man defense, then I doubt anyone will change your mind. But you're wrong.

This is why Iím glad people like that are gone. You couldnít have a discussion. You just shit on people and try to ban them. I think a real discussion can finally happen on this forum.
Sadsic
good music, man
(11-13-2017, 12:06 AM)
Sadsic's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dunki



And you never need to defend social accepted opinions. Free speech means you have to defend the ones you do not agree with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_and_present_danger

if speech is inciting a "clear and present danger", it can be considered illegal to speak it in america - ex. yelling "Fire!" in a crowded movie theatre that is not on fire will cause mass chaos, so this is considered illegal (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shouti...rowded_theater)

free speech has boundaries, you cannot literally say whatever the fuck you want in america, and probably not in any other country either

if you have a person who's entire career is to create inciting language to cause mass chaos, then i think there is a case and precedent in us law for censoring someone like that; someone like that could mean Milo, because this is a person who is literally just trying to piss off people and cause strife between the left and the right

the right to cause chaos is not really something worth fighting for imo
Dunki
Member
(11-13-2017, 12:41 AM)

Originally Posted by Sadsic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_and_present_danger

if speech is inciting a "clear and present danger", it can be considered illegal to speak it in america - ex. yelling "Fire!" in a crowded movie theatre that is not on fire will cause mass chaos, so this is considered illegal (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shouti...rowded_theater)

free speech has boundaries, you cannot literally say whatever the fuck you want in america, and probably not in any other country either

if you have a person who's entire career is to create inciting language to cause mass chaos, then i think there is a case and precedent in us law for censoring someone like that; someone like that could mean Milo, because this is a person who is literally just trying to piss off people and cause strife between the left and the right

the right to cause chaos is not really something worth fighting for imo

See I agree for the most part but I also believe while Milo loves to cause trouble he is far far from hate speech imo. For example calling Femininsm cancer is not hate speech. Criitizing Islam is not hate speech. If he openly wants to kill people because of their race or religion than yes that is hate speech.

Someone like Milo is just as strong as people who hate him made him. If he would have been ignored as an asshole no one would really have cared about him. If you want to fight people like Milo fight them with arguments. Assaulting, attacikng or trying to censor them in any physically way makes them just stronger and people see him as a victim.
quickwhips
Member
(11-13-2017, 12:43 AM)
quickwhips's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dunki

See I agree for the most part but I also beleive while Milo loves to cause trouble he is far far from hate speech imo. For example calling Femininsm cancer is not hate speech. Criitizing Islam is not hate speech. If he openly wants to kill people because of their race or religion than yes that is hate speech.

Someone like Milo is just as strong as people who hate him made him. If he would have been ignored as an asshole no one would really have cared about him. If you want to fight people like Milo fight them with arguments. Assaulting, attacikng or trying to censor them them in any physically way makes them just stronger and people see him as a victim.

outrage culture made him a voice for people i guess.
HagglesworthMD
Junior Member
(11-13-2017, 01:40 AM)

Originally Posted by Sir_Stoo

Unfortunately since most Gaffers left for ResetEra there aren't enough people here to educate / shut you down.

You're wrong about Milo, but if you buy into his provocateur-gay-jew-married-a-black-man defense, then I doubt anyone will change your mind. But you're wrong.

Relying on GAF's old PC mob to shut people down wonít work now. If you want that rubbish head over to the new shit hole. In the meantime itís up to you, so PLEASE enlighten us wise one..
GAR-OU
Member
(11-13-2017, 02:55 AM)
GAR-OU's Avatar
The two-faced, self-righteous Trump bashing Hollywood elites keep dropping like flies. This is very satisfying to watch. I wonder who'll be next, because clearly this is a wave that's beginning to take form.
DorkyMohr
Member
(11-13-2017, 03:18 AM)
DorkyMohr's Avatar

Originally Posted by GAR-OU

The two-faced, self-righteous Trump bashing Hollywood elites keep dropping like flies. This is very satisfying to watch. I wonder who'll be next, because clearly this is a wave that's beginning to take form.

this idiot again
HagglesworthMD
Junior Member
(11-13-2017, 03:53 AM)

Originally Posted by DorkyMohr

this idiot again

His post is just pointing out what is happening currently, why does that make him an idiot?
DorkyMohr
Member
(11-13-2017, 03:56 AM)
DorkyMohr's Avatar

Originally Posted by HagglesworthMD

His post is just pointing out what is happening currently, why does that make him an idiot?

Can't resist bringing up trump and how everything vindicates his daddy donald. Everyone who thinks Trump is awful is somehow an awful person themselves. Dude has his tongue up that millionaires asshole a nautical mile.

Thread Tools