• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

wvnative
Member
(11-14-2017, 05:08 PM)

Originally Posted by Matter

Fine by me. All the crazy liberals migrated there and now we can just have peaceful GAMING discussions here.

Amen brother.
kunonabi
Member
(11-14-2017, 05:21 PM)
kunonabi's Avatar

Originally Posted by appaws

So I'll try to turn the discussion more substantive by asking you what those issues are where you skew right?

...and why do you think differently on those issues as opposed to others?

Drugs and immigration. Ive had drug abusers and illegal immigrants hurt or attempt to hurt family members of mine. I also dont believe in rewarding bad behaviour or giving one group of people special treatment over everyone else just for votes. In general, i just dont agree with thumbing your nose at rules just because you dont agree with them or because you think that they shouldn't apply to you.

Im not an unmoving wall on these issues as i do think making immigration am easier process is a good idea and i dont treat pot any differently than alcohol now that the research has been done.

Other than those i tend to agree with most left ideas i just dont agree with how the democrats tend to implement them or the excessive thought policing and bullying that the new left is pushing to try and get what they want.

Of course, large chunks of the right have become such a crazed bunch of selfish, spiteful religious, idiots that i dont want much to do with them either.
DorkyMohr
Member
(11-14-2017, 05:23 PM)
DorkyMohr's Avatar

Originally Posted by Matter

Fine by me. All the crazy liberals migrated there and now we can just have peaceful GAMING discussions here.

so off topic is just for defending sexual assault now?
alfietheraindeer
Junior Member
(11-14-2017, 05:26 PM)

Originally Posted by Matter

Fine by me. All the crazy liberals migrated there and now we can just have peaceful GAMING discussions here.

There's more talk about talking about have discussion about games aka "I just want to talk about games, man" than actual game discussions.

Also, the gaming side is moving in a snail pace.

Crazy liberals as in being kind and nice to each other?
Matter
Junior Member
(11-14-2017, 05:34 PM)

Originally Posted by alfietheraindeer

There's more talk about talking about have discussion about games aka "I just want to talk about games, man" than actual game discussions.

Also, the gaming side is moving in a snail pace.

Crazy liberals as in being kind and nice to each other?

Like you're doing right now?
alfietheraindeer
Junior Member
(11-14-2017, 05:39 PM)

Originally Posted by Matter

Like you're doing right now?

No. Im currently not interested in talking about games. Im talking about people who writes in off-topic that they want to talk about games. Im here right now in off-topic because I don't wanna talk about games. And now Im derailing this thread with this.
Garden Carrer
Junior Member
(11-14-2017, 05:45 PM)
Garden Carrer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dunki

Honestly I do not lean on anything. I have various opinions on various topics which varies depending on the topic. Example:

I am all for equality but I think modern Feminism is an outdated ideology.

I am all for freedom of religion but I also think that we need to do something about the radical Islam and Islamic states like Saudi Arabia or Turkey. Also Religion should not influence the government or its institutions and this goes for everyone who is working there. Be it a cross or a hijab.

I am for pro choice but I also think there should be limitations in terms of how often a single women can do this.

I am all for Free speech and strictly against any form of censorship. And yes even Nazis have the right to protest if they are doing it the legal way. Being in a democracy also means to allow people to speak we do not agree on.

I guess I am liberal?

Oh and regarding Ameica I am for strict gun regulations

Woah this is so liberal, I guess you are so liberal indeed
7echnicolor
Member
(11-14-2017, 05:53 PM)
7echnicolor's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bigby_Wolf

Woooow

Well, thanks for coming out in favor of genocide jokes.

I assume only white genocide is funny though right?

White genocide is hilarious because while actual genocide is terrifying and disgusting, some white folks are so afraid of having babies with non-white folks that they consider it genocide.

So yeah, itís funny as fuck, frankly.
Bigby_Wolf
Banned
(11-14-2017, 06:00 PM)

Originally Posted by 7echnicolor

White genocide is hilarious

Huh
universalmind
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:30 PM)
universalmind's Avatar

Originally Posted by 7echnicolor

White genocide is hilarious because while actual genocide is terrifying and disgusting, some white folks are so afraid of having babies with non-white folks that they consider it genocide.

So yeah, itís funny as fuck, frankly.

Hmm.
7echnicolor
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:39 PM)
7echnicolor's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bigby_Wolf

Huh

u ok?
appaws
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:44 PM)
appaws's Avatar

Originally Posted by Matter

Far right nationalist.

Really? I don't mind but I am interested in discussing your views, since I consider myself a pretty far right-winger, but my views are heavily influenced by libertarianism.

A lot of people say that nationalism is the future of the "right" with Trump's civic nationalism and the rise of a nationalist right in Europe. What do you think of that?

Are you American?
Rushersauce
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:47 PM)
Rushersauce's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bigby_Wolf

Huh

It's hilarious because IT'S NOT HAPPENING! And the only ones who use such term are the alt right.
Hahahahahahaha
PabloBolivar
Banned
(11-14-2017, 07:33 PM)

Originally Posted by Rushersauce

It's hilarious because IT'S NOT HAPPENING! And the only ones who use such term are the alt right.
Hahahahahahaha

The only ones here talking about white genocide being a thing are some stale, leftover old-gaf trolls trying to derail the thread.
Matter
Junior Member
(11-14-2017, 08:39 PM)

Originally Posted by appaws

Really? I don't mind but I am interested in discussing your views, since I consider myself a pretty far right-winger, but my views are heavily influenced by libertarianism.

A lot of people say that nationalism is the future of the "right" with Trump's civic nationalism and the rise of a nationalist right in Europe. What do you think of that?

Are you American?

I am American. I may not be the typical nationalist who fears about the "death of the white race" or whatever, but I am deathly worried about the threat that China poses to this country. Not in terms of war or nuclear force, but in terms of being the dominant superpower. I believe we're in a cultural war, and China is winning. Their movies are hot, their games are hot, their celebrities are hot. China is making serious, serious moves to win a culture war against the US. That may seem innocuous to you, but it shouldn't.

I want immigration, dearly. I want Mexicans and Africians and Asians to come to this country and become Americanized. I want people to come to this country because it's the place to be. That's changing, ironically because of other white nationalists.

I mistakenly supported Trump, thinking he would put together a cabinet that would be smart on China, but that's obviously not been the case. No politician in this country seems interested in China. Everything is Russia, Russia, Russia. Wouldn't shock me if all this Russia talk was planted by another world power...
Elegant Weapon
Member
(11-14-2017, 08:47 PM)
Elegant Weapon's Avatar
this site has posters concerned about "white genocide" now?


dude lmao

Originally Posted by PabloBolivar

The only ones here talking about white genocide being a thing are some stale, leftover old-gaf trolls trying to derail the thread.

yep, only ones talking about white genocide being a thing are the liberal trolls

Originally Posted by Bigby_Wolf

Imagine having the privilege of casually using racial slurs and joking about the genocide of an entire race without any action ever being taken against you.

Yikes.

bigly wolf is a liberal troll, don't let the fake news media lie!
Croatoan
Member
(11-14-2017, 08:53 PM)
Croatoan's Avatar

Originally Posted by DorkyMohr

so off topic is just for defending sexual assault now?

Who was sexually assaulted?
Weapxn
Mikkelsexual
(11-14-2017, 08:59 PM)
Weapxn's Avatar
Don't be a bigoted asshole, and don't be a fucking rapist. Left.
Croatoan
Member
(11-14-2017, 09:08 PM)
Croatoan's Avatar
Bigsby_Wolf seems to have fallen into the trap of Liberal = far left ideologue.

In reality what he doesn't like are Regressives.

Most liberals, including myself, hate the regressive left because they are awful deluded people who preach from ivory towers, and/or are just completely ignorant on how the world actually works. I don't like being lumped in with those loonies one bit.

My brand of liberalism is about expanding and protecting the rights of everyone. I may not like what you are saying but I will fight for your right to say it! Not all liberals want to police your life.
Tumle
Member
(11-14-2017, 10:08 PM)

Originally Posted by Dunki

Honestly I do not lean on anything. I have various opinions on various topics which varies depending on the topic. Example:

I am all for equality but I think modern Feminism is an outdated ideology.

I am all for freedom of religion but I also think that we need to do something about the radical Islam and Islamic states like Saudi Arabia or Turkey. Also Religion should not influence the government or its institutions and this goes for everyone who is working there. Be it a cross or a hijab.

I am for pro choice but I also think there should be limitations in terms of how often a single women can do this.

I am all for Free speech and strictly against any form of censorship. And yes even Nazis have the right to protest if they are doing it the legal way. Being in a democracy also means to allow people to speak we do not agree on.

I guess I am liberal?

Oh and regarding Ameica I am for strict gun regulations

Uhm.. I know that these are your opinions.. but I just have a few comments to them..
First off, why are you generalising extremism only with Islam? And then further down your ok with nazis? Donít get me wrong I think that extremism in Islam is a problem, but so is political extremism and other religious extremists..
on your point about birth control.. you do know that an abortion is not risk free for a woman right? There is a chance of woman to get sterile after too many abortions or even the first one, plus other types of things that can go wrong.. it is very much a body altering procedure.. and not something you just do because you can.. just your sheer ignorance on this, makes your position on femenism kind of irrelevant, since you apparently donít have the slightest idea what an abortion is, which makes me think that itís not the only womanís issue that you are not that familiar with..
With that said Iím very left leaning.. but the extremism coming from the left and the right, these past years is kind of frightening to see..
Rayis
Member
(11-14-2017, 10:10 PM)
Rayis's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bigby_Wolf

So if there were a left-leaning message board where members of a certain highly privileged community thread were tossing around words like "cracker" and "honkey" would you feel compelled to say something?

I would encourage anyone to avoid using racial slurs to describe a group of people.
KiLLaDeZo
Member
(11-14-2017, 10:20 PM)
KiLLaDeZo's Avatar
Mainly left I would say, a little right leaning regarding certain subjects
Sub Boss
Member
(11-14-2017, 10:23 PM)
Sub Boss's Avatar
something disturbing op implies when he says conservatives stayed because of the accusation .

i didnt cared for many years but now im more on the left side
Tumle
Member
(11-14-2017, 10:30 PM)

Originally Posted by 7echnicolor

White genocide is hilarious because while actual genocide is terrifying and disgusting, some white folks are so afraid of having babies with non-white folks that they consider it genocide.

So yeah, itís funny as fuck, frankly.

Some people form other ethnic groups have the same fears.. but letís not generalise ethnic groups please :)
Matter
Junior Member
(11-14-2017, 10:41 PM)

Originally Posted by Tumle

Some people form other ethnic groups have the same fears.. but letís not generalise ethnic groups please :)

Yes, one thing I find funny is how people who mock "white genocide" also ignore how, in Middle Eastern culture for example, many parents forbid their children from dating/marrying people of other racial backgrounds.

And yes, I know not all ME families are like that, but not all white families believe in white "genocide" either.
7echnicolor
Member
(11-14-2017, 11:13 PM)
7echnicolor's Avatar

Originally Posted by Matter

Yes, one thing I find funny is how people who mock "white genocide" also ignore how, in Middle Eastern culture for example, many parents forbid their children from dating/marrying people of other racial backgrounds.

And yes, I know not all ME families are like that, but not all white families believe in white "genocide" either.

Yeah but the difference is my family sees it as sticking to a familiar culture, not genocide, lol.
Bigby_Wolf
Banned
(11-14-2017, 11:17 PM)

Originally Posted by 7echnicolor

Yeah but the difference is my family sees it as sticking to a familiar culture, not genocide, lol.

Huh.

Guys, I'm sorry. I now believe in your version of equality.

I will now check with minorities for what words I can say, how I can style my hair, what types of music I can sing, what cities I can run for political office in, what parts of college campuses I can walk on, what lyrics I can sing along to, what Halloween costumes I can wear and what neighborhoods I can move to.

Ya know, equality.
Tumle
Member
(11-14-2017, 11:24 PM)

Originally Posted by 7echnicolor

Yeah but the difference is my family sees it as sticking to a familiar culture, not genocide, lol.

Oh ok.. yes I can see how thatís much less racist, and less interfering in peopleís individual rights..
Iím sorry that your family doesnít have such a fancy word as ďwhite genocideĒ to describe there fears with
/s
Elegant Weapon
Member
(11-14-2017, 11:39 PM)
Elegant Weapon's Avatar
Guys, there is no white genocide. Genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group.

White genocide is a fear mongering concept by white supremacists who are scared because whites are reproducing less than other groups, which is not genocide.
ASAP
Junior Member
(11-14-2017, 11:48 PM)
ASAP's Avatar
Some white people in America are legitimately afraid of becoming minorities, they realize that minorities are treated like shit here and see the writing on the wall.

My solution is have children with white people, make more brown babies :)

Settlers have only been here for roughly 400+ years, the Spaniards got rid of the Moors after 800+ years, I think America is on track of reclaiming it's true spirit back.

You should see the faces of some folks when I tell them this. I love it.
Bigby_Wolf
Banned
(11-14-2017, 11:50 PM)

Originally Posted by Elegant Weapon

Guys, there is no white genocide. Genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group.

White genocide is a fear mongering concept by white supremacists who are scared because whites are reproducing less than other groups, which is not genocide.

Why are we still discussing this?

No one here believes that's happening.

Who are you talking to?
Elegant Weapon
Member
(11-14-2017, 11:57 PM)
Elegant Weapon's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bigby_Wolf

Why are we still discussing this?

No one here believes that's happening.

Who are you talking to?

You and others took white genocide and laughing at the concept seriously so I just pointed out why the concept is worth laughing at and not a real thing. Don't act like you haven't gone back and forth about it or that the last 5 posts before mine weren't related to it
Bigby_Wolf
Banned
(11-15-2017, 12:00 AM)

Originally Posted by Elegant Weapon

You and others took white genocide and laughing at the concept seriously so I just pointed out why the concept is worth laughing at and not a real thing

No, I took seriously jokes about the genocide of people including white people.

Not the mythical version of "white genocide" and stated as such multiple times.
7echnicolor
Member
(11-15-2017, 12:04 AM)
7echnicolor's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bigby_Wolf

No, I took seriously jokes about the genocide of people including white people.

Not the mythical version of "white genocide" and stated as such multiple times.

laughing at genocide and white genocide are two totally different concepts

hope this helps
Elegant Weapon
Member
(11-15-2017, 12:10 AM)
Elegant Weapon's Avatar

Originally Posted by 7echnicolor

laughing at genocide and white genocide are two totally different concepts

hope this helps

Yeah, it's pretty obvious no one in here joked about genocide, only the make belief concept of white genocide
Dude Abides
Member
(11-15-2017, 12:14 AM)
Dude Abides's Avatar

Originally Posted by Elegant Weapon

Yeah, it's pretty obvious no one in here joked about genocide, only the make belief concept of white genocide

Yeah but outrage culture gonna outrage.
PabloBolivar
Banned
(11-15-2017, 12:16 AM)
Amazing how just one ignorant little shitpost about "white genocide!" has completely destroyed the thread.
Why doesn't everyone just drop it already.
Bigby_Wolf
Banned
(11-15-2017, 12:37 AM)

Originally Posted by ASAP

Some white people in America are legitimately afraid of becoming minorities, they realize that minorities are treated like shit here and see the writing on the wall.

My solution is have children with white people, make more brown babies :)

Settlers have only been here for roughly 400+ years, the Spaniards got rid of the Moors after 800+ years, I think America is on track of reclaiming it's true spirit back.

You should see the faces of some folks when I tell them this. I love it.

Telling people you want to breed their race out of existence...

No racism or bigotry detected there.

Just good wholesome equality. Keep going, you're doing great.
Elegant Weapon
Member
(11-15-2017, 12:41 AM)
Elegant Weapon's Avatar

Originally Posted by PabloBolivar

Amazing how just one ignorant little shitpost about "white genocide!" has completely destroyed the thread.
Why doesn't everyone just drop it already.

your guy can't help himself lmao
7echnicolor
Member
(11-15-2017, 12:56 AM)
7echnicolor's Avatar
i, personally, cannot wait for the fully automated gay space luxury communism that i was promised during trump's campaign.
HStallion
Now what's the next step in your master plan?
(11-15-2017, 01:23 AM)
HStallion's Avatar
White Genocide is like Big Foot or the Lock Ness Monster. You hear all about it without any real evidence to back it up but hearsay over the internet. You don't even get an out of focus picture of it.
Elegant Weapon
Member
(11-15-2017, 01:33 AM)
Elegant Weapon's Avatar

Originally Posted by HStallion

White Genocide is like Big Foot or the Lock Ness Monster. You hear all about it without any real evidence to back it up but hearsay over the internet. You don't even get an out of focus picture of it.

because it's really the opioid epidemic but it's harder to blame that on minorities
Dunki
Member
(11-15-2017, 02:09 AM)

Originally Posted by Tumle

Uhm.. I know that these are your opinions.. but I just have a few comments to them..
First off, why are you generalising extremism only with Islam? And then further down your ok with nazis? Donít get me wrong I think that extremism in Islam is a problem, but so is political extremism and other religious extremists..
on your point about birth control.. you do know that an abortion is not risk free for a woman right? There is a chance of woman to get sterile after too many abortions or even the first one, plus other types of things that can go wrong.. it is very much a body altering procedure.. and not something you just do because you can.. just your sheer ignorance on this, makes your position on femenism kind of irrelevant, since you apparently donít have the slightest idea what an abortion is, which makes me think that itís not the only womanís issue that you are not that familiar with..
With that said Iím very left leaning.. but the extremism coming from the left and the right, these past years is kind of frightening to see..

Ok let me answer this:

As for Islam and the Nazi Part. I am speaking in German terms and experiences. Here Nazis are a very small minority. If Nazis hold some protest they are like max 1k people coming from all over Germany and if they protest it is also often that the police has to cancel it because these idiots throw fireworks etc.

Islam on the other hand is growing more and more here. You must understand, that we do not have the kind of Muslims the US has. We can not chose who comes here and who is not. So we also get a ton of trash. People who do not accept our laws, and social standards. People who live in their own separate world even with their own justice system and the Saharia as law.

Mosques here are financed by countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia who teach their radical believes. In the last study it stated that out of 10 mosques 8 will teach radical believes. Germany has changed quite a bit because of the people come here right now and not in a good way. Arabic clans are ruling over Berlins underworld. There are no go zones which do not even get post delivery anymore. We have huge problems here and it has to do with the radical Islam.

Also let us not forget that almost every conflict in this world has something to do with the Islam. If you want it or not. Radical Islam has become a huge danger for the whole world since it drastic raise in the 60s/70s.


As for abortion: I can see this being used as an excuse to want to have their fun and then run from their own responsibilities. That is why I am basically OK with it but it also should have limits. And we are not talking here about 2 times but more like 5 per person. And yes this is also to save the health of the person involved. Just like I think People should be not allowed to have has many children as they want when they can not financial support these children. Also I think if you want an abortion you should first have some meeting with an expert to be aware of the risks and also if there is some clash between the 2 partners to have a honest talk about the whole thing. In the end it should still be the women decision but I also think fathers should have at least a chance to talk about it with their partner and a specialist

And for Feminism: I just think Feminism or modern feminism has become some cult like ideology that has nothing to do with equality anymore but rather wants to find reasons to stay relevant and it seems very desperate when each year more and more people say they do not identify with Feminism. In the last year it was like under 18% in America as an example.

Maybe that is a bit more clear and excuse my probably bad grammar but I hope it is still understandable. If not feel free to ask^^
HStallion
Now what's the next step in your master plan?
(11-15-2017, 02:15 AM)
HStallion's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dunki

Ok let me answer this:

As for Islam and the Nazi Part. I am speaking in German terms and experiences. Here Nazis are a very small minority. If Nazis hold some protest they are like max 1k people coming from all over Germany and if they protest it is also often that the police has to cancel it because these idiots throw fireworks etc.

Islam on the other hand is growing more and more here. You must understand, that we do not have the kind of Muslims the US has. We can not chose who comes here and who is not. So we also get a ton of trash. People who do not accept our laws, and social standards. People who live in their own separate world even with their own justice system and the Saharia as law.

Mosques here are financed by countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia who teach their radical believes. In the last study it stated that out of 10 mosques 8 will teach radical believes. Germany has changed quite a bit because of the people come here right now and not in a good way. Arabic clans are ruling over Berlins underworld. There are no go zones which do not even get post delivery anymore. We have huge problems here and it has to do with the radical Islam.

Also let us not forget that almost every conflict in this world has something to do with the Islam. If you want it or not. Radical Islam has become a huge danger for the whole world since it drastic raise in the 60s/70s.


As for abortion: I can see this being used as an excuse to want to have their fun and then run from their own responsibilities. That is why I am basically OK with it but it also should have limits. And we are not talking here about 2 times but more like 5 per person. And yes this is also to save the health of the person involved. Just like I think People should be not allowed to have has many children as they want when they can not financial support these children. Also I think if you want an abortion you should first have some meeting with an expert to be aware of the risks and also if there is some clash between the 2 partners to have a honest talk about the whole thing. In the end it should still be the women decision but I also think fathers should have at least a chance to talk about it with their partner and a specialist

And for Feminism: I just think Feminism or modern feminism has become some cult like ideology that has nothing to do with equality anymore but rather wants to find reasons to stay relevant and it seems very desperate when each year more and more people say they do not identify with Feminism. In the last year it was like under 18% in America as an example.

Maybe that is a bit more clear and excuse my probably bad grammar but I hope it is still understandable. If not feel free to ask^^

Gee I wonder if the US, Russia and other Western powers constantly meddling in Middle Eastern affairs for decades has anything to do with so many issues originating in the MIddle East. Its not like we had anything to do with Iran being the way it is now and Osama Bin Laden was just some guy who came about of his own accord with no outside influence or aid. Let's not just pretend Islamic majority countries and regions of the world just suddenly started having problems with extremism because of something inherently wrong with the religion or people.

Not too mention who has so many rules and reservations about abortion you're still showing you have little to no clue about some very basic aspects of how abortions work. You think women just wander into Planned Parenthood and get an abortion like you might grab a burger at McDonalds? OF COURSE they meet with people beforehand to go over what it entails, the dangers and everything else. Christ.
Matter
Junior Member
(11-15-2017, 02:22 AM)

Originally Posted by HStallion

Gee I wonder if the US, Russia and other Western powers constantly meddling in Middle Eastern affairs for decades has anything to do with so many issues originating in the MIddle East. Its not like we had anything to do with Iran being the way it is now and Osama Bin Laden was just some guy who came about of his own accord with no outside influence or aid. Let's not just pretend Islamic majority countries and regions of the world just suddenly started having problems with extremism because of something inherently wrong with the religion or people.

Not too mention you're still showing you have little to no clue about abortions. You think women just wander into Planned Parenthood and get an abortion like you might grab a burger at McDonalds? OF COURSE they meet with people beforehand to go over what it entails, the dangers and everything else. Christ.

Religious extremism existed within middle eastern countries long before the US and Russia exerted their wills over the region.

Also, that's an overall sad response considering the amount of explanation and argument he gave you.
Dunki
Member
(11-15-2017, 02:23 AM)

Originally Posted by HStallion

Gee I wonder if the US, Russia and other Western powers constantly meddling in Middle Eastern affairs for decades has anything to do with so many issues originating in the MIddle East. Its not like we had anything to do with Iran being the way it is now and Osama Bin Laden was just some guy who came about of his own accord with no outside influence or aid. Let's not just pretend Islamic majority countries and regions of the world just suddenly started having problems with extremism because of something inherently wrong with the religion or people.

So? Does this exuse it? Again if they want their sharia law in Saudi Arabia I can not do much about it except not supportin these countires. And if someone wants to flee from this and accept our laws they are welcome. However if you just want an easier life without giving up your opressing views and not abide by our laws and constitution. You should have no place in my Country.

As for Islam: I think we should close every Mosque financed by Saudi Arabia or Turkey and build some of our own with "leaders" educated by European Islamic teachers. Basically build our own western Islam.

Everyone who supports the Sharia Laws should not be accepted in my country imo. If you think this is radical I can not help you not to think like that.

As for the women part:
Kids these days do not care. Hence my example regarding getting pregnant over and over again while can not even finance their own life. So yes there aare people like that. If it helps my niece is the same. She does not care one kid already got taken away from her and now she has a second one she treats terrible and is on the edge to lose again.
HStallion
Now what's the next step in your master plan?
(11-15-2017, 02:26 AM)
HStallion's Avatar

Originally Posted by Matter

Religious extremism existed within middle eastern countries long before the US and Russia exerted their wills over the region.

Also, that's an overall sad response considering the amount of explanation and argument he gave you.

Yes its existed in every country ever. You're not saying a whole lot. My greater point is the Western powers quite literally destabilized the region over and over for decades and decades going all the way back to the World Wars.
Dunki
Member
(11-15-2017, 02:31 AM)

Originally Posted by HStallion

Yes its existed in every country ever. You're not saying a whole lot. My greater point is the Western powers quite literally destabilized the region over and over for decades and decades going all the way back to the World Wars.

Again does this exuse this? Should we now throw our morals and standards overboard so that assholes can live here causing many problems? Also let us not forget that we have HUGE problems with harrassment and Death threats regarding christian refugees in our refugee centers. So even they flee from such a country they do not care about the opression they just want an easier life. Do you really think this is how it should go?
Bigby_Wolf
Banned
(11-15-2017, 02:40 AM)
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the general story of Muhammad that he got tossed out of Mecca so he went to Medina, raised an army and went on the warpath to kill or capture those who threw him out of Mecca (the non-believers)?


Where is the peace in that story?
ASAP
Junior Member
(11-15-2017, 02:44 AM)
ASAP's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bigby_Wolf

Telling people you want to breed their race out of existence...

No racism or bigotry detected there.

Just good wholesome equality. Keep going, you're doing great.

Any sort of sympathy for the whites went out the window when they committed genocide on my people.

My black brothers and sisters were enslaved to prop up the empire on their backs, at least theyíre still here, and they donít get any respect.

To this day, the whites are blinded by the bounties of the empire, and continue tokeep their foot down on anyone that doesnít look like them.

Breeding yíall away is probably the nicest thing we could do after whatís been done to us.

Thread Tools