• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

13thStep

Off topic question:

Are there any good tennis games for ps4? The last good one I played was Top Spin 4 on 360. That was forever ago.

Off topic question:

Are there any good tennis games for ps4? The last good one I played was Top Spin 4 on 360. That was forever ago.

No but there was an announcement a few days ago that some of the Top Spin 4 devs are making a new tennis game.

Top Spin 2 and 4 and the early Virtua Tennis games were my shit!

Milly79

Found some oldies:

egX7Z.jpg

SgUlk.jpg

oz3JJ.jpg

YDIkO.jpg

UrAzW.jpg

AHUMO.jpg

Classics

Blinding's horse escaping in the middle of the game is still the most random thing that ever happened during EASHL. I hope Blinding is doing well he was a good dude.

Delryk

fucking NHL.com at it again.

"Penguins will play Predators for the cup"

shouldn't it the opposite? Since Predators were waiting for the Sens/Pens winner?

FUCK THE PENS.

Yea fuck the penguins

btw there was a update for NHL 17 today that says it had tuning changes in the update log on PS4. I couldnt find patch notes out yet in the usual places.

Stat!

Last night Mercy and I played one game ....that went into late triple OT. Mercy ended it with a great pass to the AI who slapped it home on the PP.

That was maybe Mercy's best game ever. Finished with 2 sick goals and 2 assists (and 0 penalties) in 6 periods.

We won 4-3 and it was a great comeback win (we scored with 48 seconds left to tie it) after they scored 3 goals on like 8 shots through 2 periods.

13thStep

Last night Mercy and I played one game ....that went into late triple OT. Mercy ended it with a great pass to the AI who slapped it home on the PP.

That was maybe Mercy's best game ever. Finished with 2 sick goals and 2 assists (and 0 penalties) in 6 periods.

We won 4-3 and it was a great comeback win (we scored with 48 seconds left to tie it) after they scored 3 goals on like 8 shots through 2 periods.

I believe it was Charles who scored the winner!

I believe it was Charles who scored the winner!

Cool story bros

1) Did we ever find out what the patch was?

2) Maybe we'll play again sometime

3) FUCK THE PENS

1) no
2) you could have played yesterday
3) yes, absolutely 100%

Delryk

another hot week at work... maybe Thursday night will be possible for me

i might actually be able tonight if not too late

Top Bottom