• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's another closely cropped look at what CliffyB is working on.

Dresden

When he woke in the woods in the dark and the cold of the night he'd reach out to touch the child and the rocket launcher sleeping beside him.

Acccent

The Road of Us in Future Los Angeles

Carpenters building

carpenters.jpg

Holding child's hand while walking through slightly futuristic city at a seemingly not-too-brisk pace, plus rocket launcher... OK, I'm interested

squidyj

Videogame adaptation of The Road I guess?

And I guess every post apocalyptic game taking place in a city will be ripping off The Last of US now, according to this thread. Seriously guys?

Edit: Damn beaten T_T

This doesn't even seem post-apocalyptic, the other side of the river seems fully functional. I'm guessing dystopian authoritarian government situation. But then again that road is sort of completely destroyed.

Kerub

Banned
Maybe it's a GTA/Saints Row kind of game and he is holding the child hostage. But the child develops Stockholm Syndrome.

Duxxy3

Oh god....

Cue Main Character taking care of endearing kid blockbuster titles...

I really hope this isn't a trend.

I hate to yell you... but it is. Nintendo gamers are all grown up now, many of them are parents. It's an effective hearstring for developers to tug on.

When he woke in the woods in the dark and the cold of the night he'd reach out to touch the child and the rocket launcher sleeping beside him.

This needs to happen. There needs to be a point in the story where he has to choose between saving the child or the rocket launcher.

Out of all of the cropped images he has released this is probably the most interesting. Makes me wonder if they are main characters. My money is on this being revealed at the VGAs.

Demon Ice

Banned
Looks like CliffyB wants a slice of that TLoU pie.

I fully expect him to post many indignant and vehement tweets about how it ISN'T a shameless ripoff.

RoKKeR

Out of all of the cropped images he has released this is probably the most interesting. Makes me wonder if they are main characters. My money is on this being revealed at the VGAs.

The thing I'm not following is who exactly he is doing this thing with. Is he going all Robert Bowling and starting his own studio?

Top Bottom