• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RPS: "The Quest for Dark Souls PC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

Sheng Long.

Well, they still have them sometimes, but IMO it doesn't work because April fools jokes have to be done on April 1st.

Also, a lot of people don't seem to understand that a good April fools joke has to be fairly absurd, that's what makes it fun when people actually fall for it. If you just claim something that could probably be true, it's kind of a shitty joke.

Uhm, wasn't their April's fool most likely in the... you know... April's issue?

Oh right, the current issue is already the April issue. I forgot monthly magazines tend to work like that.

EDIT: 90,003 signatures now.

7threst

8SZDv.jpg

vDhsb.jpg

From the Dark Souls facebookaccount: https://www.facebook.com/darksouls/app_352678381442367

Maybe a PC version?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit!

It's got to be DLC or a PC version announcement.

I'd be happy for either, but I would prefer a PC version.

Orayn

VICTORY ACHIEVED!

They reiterated many times the game won't have DLC. They even bashed TES about it.

Not necessarily. That's IGN following a common misinterpretation of comments From Software made about not having DLC in their immediate plans. They said that if DLC did happen, it would be some new and interesting way to play, and not something that would unbalance the game or provide more of the same.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I'm not playing their stupid Facebook like game, but I will give them money for a PC version.

Wish they'd be like Sega and just stop bullshitting us.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I hope this is the case but I can't say anything until this is confirmed. Let's hope it doesn't require 1 million likes.

Dascu

How bout you just tell us?

nn63N.jpg

Plus:
- Talk from Namco and From that they're taking the petition and such into account.
- Namco teasing Dark Souls announcement on Facebook.
- German PC mag talking about "console RPG game getting PC version" in their next issue.

Aselith

nn63N.jpg

Plus:
- Talk from Namco and From that they're taking the petition and such into account.
- German PC mag talking about "console RPG game getting PC version" in their next issue.
But does this other site have more info beyond that or is it just a collection of what we've already seen?

nn63N.jpg

Plus:

Can you link me to the german pc mag talking thing, please. I can't find it on their site (or is it in the just today released magazine itself?)

Niiiiice. Was thinking about picking up the 360 version but I don't have live so I'd miss out on the online portion of the game.

PC version is perrrfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom