• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread l February 2017

Hey guys, I have a question. I pre-ordered Mass Effect: Andromeda on the US Store, and have the option to pay the difference to "upgrade" my pre-order to the Deluxe or Super Deluxe Edition which is very nice.

My question is, is this also available in the UK Store for the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition?

I want to pre-order the base game now and take advantage of the"spend 50£ and get 10£ back in April" offer that they have, but I might not be able to spend the full 90£ for the Ultimate Edition in the month of March.

If anyone can give a definitive answer, I'd REALLY appreciate it. Thanks.

RK128

Hello,

The March thread is releasing within the next two days. A lot has been happening to me lately and I had little time to make the thread for march. This will not happen again.

Thank you for understanding.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Hello,

The March thread is releasing within the next two days. A lot has been happening to me lately and I had little time to make the thread for march. This will not happen again.

Thank you for understanding.

Don't worry, honestly i was fearing that there wouldn't have been a march thread, it would have been the end of an era, even if probably understandle, but let's not forget that this is the PSN thread, not the Vita thread, so where are all the Ps4 owners?

Tizoc

Hope things turn out well for you RK buddy.
Need a little help here, I want to print the full sized Sonic Racing Transformed cover for Vita.
Let's just say i got a retail copy used and it didn't have a proper cover :p
Could someone provide the image so I can print it please? Thanks.

TsuWave

not sure this is the thread for it but i can't find any other psn related thread, anyway, i haven't been able to log on to psn since yesterday, my internet's fine as everything else in the house is working, nonetheless i have reset my connection several times and nothing. the website says all services are working. this is incredibly frustrating as i can't even use streaming apps like netflix right now

I don't see a march thread, so here I am to post. I have had the new South Park game preordered since last June, now the first time the game was delayed Sony allowed me to keep my preorder.

Now that the game has been delayed again my preorder has been refunded. What happens to the free avatars and the free copy of stick of truth that I own? Is it possible for me to preorder again? The title says that it's in my download queue, but in the queue it says I have a preorder issue.

kevin1025

Banned
not sure this is the thread for it but i can't find any other psn related thread, anyway, i haven't been able to log on to psn since yesterday, my internet's fine as everything else in the house is working, nonetheless i have reset my connection several times and nothing. the website says all services are working. this is incredibly frustrating as i can't even use streaming apps like netflix right now

Are you connected over wifi? Does ethernet work, if it's an option? When you do the network connection test under Network, is there a specific place where it's having issues connecting to?

Bowl0l

What device that is affected?

Benedict

Soon but not yet?

https://www.humblebundle.com/thq-nordic-playstation-bundle

C6-odE6VwAAM4DH.jpg

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
April 18 is PSN Nostalgia Day

- Full Throttle Remastered
- Wonderboy: Dragon's Trap Remastered
- Capcom's Disney Afternoon Collection (6 games in 1!)
- The Silver Case Remastered

So.... What's worth picking up here?

kevin1025

Banned
April 18 is PSN Nostalgia Day

- Full Throttle Remastered
- Wonderboy: Dragon's Trap Remastered
- Capcom's Disney Afternoon Collection (6 games in 1!)
- The Silver Case Remastered

So.... What's worth picking up here?

I'd say Full Throttle is a classic, and those Disney games were great back in the day (though now, I'm not so sure!). I don't have an opinion on the other two. Of those, though, I'm diving into Full Throttle for sure!

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Full Throttle is one of the few Lucasarts point and click games I never played when I was younger, so I'm definitely planning on picking that up.

Holmes

I have a question about purchasing PSN cards on Amazon. Does anyone know if you get the code emailed to you when you purchase one? I have a Canadian PSN account but am now living in the US, and just deactivated my Canadian credit card so PSN cards seem like the only way to put money in my PSN wallet. I want the code now, not shipped to my house.

Alternatively, can I just download the Bloodborne DLC I want on my husband's PSN account and play it on my Canadian account?

GHound

I have a question about purchasing PSN cards on Amazon. Does anyone know if you get the code emailed to you when you purchase one? I have a Canadian PSN account but am now living in the US, and just deactivated my Canadian credit card so PSN cards seem like the only way to put money in my PSN wallet. I want the code now, not shipped to my house.

Alternatively, can I just download the Bloodborne DLC I want on my husband's PSN account and play it on my Canadian account?

Might be late to answering this. But it seems for Amazon.ca you get shipped a card instead of just receiving a code like with Amazon.com.

For the second question, to my knowledge DLC from US/Canada can be used with both US/Canadian copies because they're actually the same exact copies. Right down to the ESRB rating games in both countries. Someone correct me if I'm wrong as I'm actually going to have to deal with this at some point in the nearish future myself.

kunnikuman

Neo Member
That just proves my point, like I said;
It's sonic that ruined and killed this thread. Sad!

That isn't funny; I did nothing wrong here. I could post more sure, but this thread was dead before I signed on to write for it.

I will try to post more here but don't blame me for killing the thread.
Hello everyone,

I know I'm very far behind on the thread for March but I will have that up tomorrow morning (likely 8-9AM EST). Threads going up late will not happen again, so this will not be a common occurrence.
Very very fake news!

Billfisto

Is A Rose in the Twilight showing as purchasable for anyone? Shows in the store for me, but no Buy button or price. Hoping it's not a "Canada gets the shaft" thing. :(

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Is A Rose in the Twilight showing as purchasable for anyone? Shows in the store for me, but no Buy button or price. Hoping it's not a "Canada gets the shaft" thing. :(

I can only see themes or avatars for the game in the UK, not the game itself.

M.D

I got an email from Sony about survey but when I click it it says "Sorry, this survey is not currently active."

I wonder if it's because my PSN account is set to the US and the survey might be region locked? Anyone else got this email?

I tried searching the internet for this, but couldn't find anything, so I go to the treasure trove of help, you all.

If I update my Vita to the newest version, but my PS4 is on an older system version (haven't updated in about a month or two due to various reasons, and is not an option for now), would I still be able to remote play locally? Not go through internet, just connect directly?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks VitaGaf.

Top Bottom