• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Meneses

Does the Trunks event (not the new one, the previous one that's still ongoing) come back often in japan?

I don't have enough Elder Kai medals to guaranteed max the SA of Int Trunks right now, and I don't think I have it in me to try the 50% way...

Does the Trunks event (not the new one, the previous one that's still ongoing) come back often in japan?

I don't have enough Elder Kai medals to guaranteed max the SA of Int Trunks right now, and I don't think I have it in me to try the 50% way...

Errrr, it just recently came back in JP a couple weeks ago, but I don't know if that was the only time after it had first showed up.

Buuhan be dropping bars.

I built a varied team. And by varied I mean shitty

They said it couldn't be done

hahaha that team holy shit. The Vegeta link does WORK tho, i noticed because I run SS2 Trunks and SS3 GT Vegeta on my STR team and Vegeta, SA1 and zero orbs, hits for like 350k and Trunks for like 200kish I think. Not that it matters because Broly still facerolls both events, links be damned....

Durden77

Did about 150 stones. No zamasu, but I got SSB Vegito. Certainly better than nothing but I am definitely more interested in villain team than hero

He was my only SSR though, the rates on this banner seem pretty dismal.

Pretty much the same here. I'm almost kinda irked that I pulled VB over Zamasu. I like villians a lot more and I really wanted him for my villians team. I also don't have the Elder Kais to make VB SA10.

But hey, we really can't complain.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Pretty much the same here. I'm almost kinda irked that I pulled VB over Zamasu. I like villians a lot more and I really wanted him for my villians team. I also don't have the Elder Kais to make VB SA10.

But hey, we really can't complain.

We can and I will continue to do so!

Even with VB my hero team is noticeably less effective than my ghetto Zamasu-lead Villain team. And that team has a filler unit because my team cost isn't high enough for Phys Broly.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Most of my items got used up by the PHY part of the battle. After that it was really easy. Harder than getting past the PHY part was finding a Buuhan friend to take, that was difficult. It was a good Buuhan friend too with some dupes, though he only Crit once during the TEQ phase where it didn't matter as much.

The pics is a little disingenuous because I went into the fight with everything zawakened where as in the first pic I just assembled the team from my box without any extra training.

The events are pretty easy. For $10 I got nothing good so rip stones. Not a single SSR. Was actually hopeing hard for a SSB Vegito dupe or a Rage Trunks, oh well. SSJ4s it is for now.

Durden77

We can and I will continue to do so!

Even with VB my hero team is noticeably less effective than my ghetto Zamasu-lead Villain team. And that team has a filler unit because my team cost isn't high enough for Phys Broly.

Hey, I feel ya man. My villians team is stronk, and Zamasu would have been perfect. But since I got VB on my 2nd single, I gotta be kinda ok with it. Nice to have more options I guess, and my villians team is still extremely stong. Is your's lead by regular Zamasu btw? I thought you didn't pull merged? Mine's lead by Rose.

For the last few weeks I just dunno what to grind right now. Guess I'm gonna get the SR Golu from the special event to SA 10 cause I'm pretty sure he gets a Dokkan and the event gives surprisingly good XP. Also I'm not sure if it's coming back.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hey, I feel ya man. My villians team is stronk, and Zamasu would have been perfect. But since I got VB on my 2nd single, I gotta be kinda ok with it. Nice to have more options I guess, and my villians team is still extremely stong. Is your's lead by regular Zamasu btw? I thought you didn't pull merged? Mine's lead by Rose.

For the last few weeks I just dunno what to grind right now. Guess I'm gonna get the SR Golu from the special event to SA 10 cause I'm pretty sure he gets a Dokkan and the event gives surprisingly good XP. Also I'm not sure if it's coming back.

Ya I use reg zamasu as a ghetto extreme lead. Ki is a non issue so with a Rose friend the difference is just 80% stats vs 100. Of course the big difference is that other than having a usable lead and links with black and Rose, the unit itself is pretty shit.

Oh wow I got Vegetto in this new banner. My team so far:

vbkhDNV.jpg

I wanna replace my AGL Goku but I don't have SSR AGL cards.

Durden77

Oh wow I got Vegetto in this new banner. My team so far:

I wanna replace my AGL Goku but I don't have SSR AGL cards.

Wou definitely need to make Vegito Blue your leader, that TEQ Goku won't be doing anything for you as a leader on that team. Congrats on getting a great card!

Ok, so I'll make Vegetto the leader. Is it too bad that I'm using 2 PHY and STR characters?

No. You should look at the leader skills, it's by far the most important thing in team building. VB boosts all Super units as leader, so all hero units basically (not sure if they have to be Z-Awakened to get the effects tho). Whereas your Goku TEQ lead only gives an attack boost to TEQ units per orb collected (we call these nuke leaders)

Durden77

Ok, so I'll make Vegetto the leader. Is it too bad that I'm using 2 PHY and STR characters?

Not necessarily. With Vegito Blue as leader it doesn't really matter what type you use, as long as they are "super" characters (good guys). Since all of your guys are good guys they'll all get the bonus from Blue's leader skill.

You may want to adjust types and such for certain events or as you get new better cards, but that's why Vegito Blue is so good because he gives your team a lot of flexibility.

Edit : Beaten by a human trashcan, doesn't get much worse than that.

Happens to the best of us

In other news I bought that hot new jam PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (what a dumb fucking name) instead of more stones... after I bought the 2 cheapest stone packs. The flesh is weak.

No. You should look at the leader skills, it's by far the most important thing in team building. VB boosts all Super units as leader, so all hero units basically (not sure if they have to be Z-Awakened to get the effects tho). Whereas your Goku TEQ lead only gives an attack boost to TEQ units per orb collected (we call these nuke leaders)

Not necessarily. With Vegito Blue as leader it doesn't really matter what type you use, as long as they are "super" characters (good guys). Since all of your guys are good guys they'll all get the bonus from Blue's leader skill.

You may want to adjust types and such for certain events or as you get new better cards, but that's why Vegito Blue is so good because he gives your team a lot of flexibility.

Edit : Beaten by a human trashcan, doesn't get much worse than that.

Thanks, guys! I didn't know that. Guess I'll even swap my AGL Goku then.

Thanks, guys! I didn't know that. Guess I'll even swap my AGL Goku then.

Why? He's Super. Super doesn't mean SSJ, it just means "good guys". When you Z-Awaken a unit it either becomes Super or Extreme.I mean if you have better units go for it though, that Goku isn't too hot. Passives are the most important thing in determining if a unit is good or bad.

Shouta

I got a few of the cheap deals because I had a few bucks left over in my account and combined them with my saved ones to do one multipull and I got 6 fucking Rs and 4 SRs. What kind of fucking shit!!? =| At least give me a majority of SRs in my pull instead you goddamn game.

I got a few of the cheap deals because I had a few bucks left over in my account and combined them with my saved ones to do one multipull and I got 6 fucking Rs and 4 SRs. What kind of fucking shit!!? =| At least give me a majority of SRs in my pull instead you goddamn game.

(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

an accurate representation of the average multipull experience

Ashodin

aww fuck yeah this medal event is WAY better than the regular ones

I've earned 15 North Kai medals already

Now I just need money :(

ffvorax

Finally got Vegetto SSJBlue! :D

With the previous and the current banner I spent a HUGE amount stones to get him, finally it's mine!

A shame that I don't have enough medals to awaken him.... bring back his event bamco pls! XD

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Huh, a new Dragon Ball game coming Spring 2018, sounds like a browser-sourced game so it'll probably run like shit like Granblue.

MiTYH

Yesterday: 400 something stamina not a single PHY Zamasu drop

Today: 5 drops in the first 300 stamina (had a level up), and of those, 3 got a SA up for my TEQ one.

Gotta
hate
RNG

Also, I freaking LOVE Omega. Before him, my only God was SV, and I could beat a fair number of things. But short of Buuhan, I think Omega is the perfect counter to SV. I just grab Omega, a friend Omega (or LR Broly), load up some STRs and go to town. I helps having Gogeta and SSJ3 Vegeta, but still, damn STR is awesome.

Makes me a little sad that I'm 100% going in for SSJ4 Vegeta. I need the units on his banner much, much more than anything on Goku's (have SV and goku Black, need Rose and VB, so it's a no brainer)

img_0794yksol.png

I can't fucking compete with this. Jesus.

Got one in my pool too. To be honest the slog that is the tourney is getting too much for me anyway. I don't mind playing it but the time required is way more than I'd like to be putting it. I want those 5 elder kai's but damn, How many hours is that?

I mean it's the weekend and it's getting warm. If I'm not outside I wanna be on Rocket League or Persona 5. It's not worth giving up so much time for to me. If I could burn 100 stam on it in 5 minutes I'd be down but it takes forever.

Durden77

So kid Goku will just NOT drop for me on the gratitude event anymore. I've used probably around 2 stamina bars on this and nothing. Why is his drop rate so bad? He's an SR. I'm thinking of just giving up, but I know he Dokkans.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
So kid Goku will just NOT drop for me on the gratitude event anymore. I've used probably around 2 stamina bars on this and nothing. Why is his drop rate so bad? He's an SR. I'm thinking of just giving up, but I know he Dokkans.

I got like 6 in a row and then he just stopped dropping.

Arale done, free Trunks done (just getting medals). I can finally play this game leisurely for the first time in a while. Is that free fused Zamasu any good and/or worth grinding for?

Seriously, you know what's worse than Zamasu PHY drops ? The "50%" of chances to get TEQ Zamasu SA up. I must have fed that bastard like 20 Zamasu or so and I'm like SA 7.

Top Bottom