• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Applebite

Astralis were terrible on Overpass. Don't know if it's nerves or what but if they had their shit together that should've been a relatively easy 2-0.

baby

love vp but rootin for the imt boys. need some fresh blood champs who also didnt throw matches for skins ever no offense

Applebite

i think steel is super likeable and i like their aggressive style but honestly i hate the brazilian fans so much that i hope they just get utterly chrushed

JDB

Banned
Where do you guys even see or interact with Brazilians fans? Of all the reasons to hate a team...
This is turning into the easier major win for VP ever. -_- I hope Zeus wins his first major.
Just like it would be easy for astralis.

baby

i think steel is super likeable and i like their aggressive style but honestly i hate the brazilian fans so much that i hope they just get utterly chrushed

fr tho imt and big were the two most fun teams to watch in the major imo and i actually hate everyone who plays this game (me included) so the fans suckong doesnt matter to me

also looking at dosia makes me physically ill so i find it impossible to root for gambit

Applebite

fr tho imt and big were the two most fun teams to watch in the major imo and i actually hate everyone who plays this game (me included) so the fans suckong doesnt matter to me

also looking at dosia makes me physically ill so i find it impossible to root for gambit
Big vs IMT was a great match, even if Inferno was kind of a dud. The whole "no bug no win" thing kinda pissed me off because it was really close.

baby

Could be in part. People say they are disrespectful because they boo the other team. But I don't think it is seen like that in Brazil. There is a cultural difference and some cultures might interpret then as being poor sports.

dont let wooden lecture you on racism wrestler man

Had some fun with a €25 capsule unboxing:

ADejXCs.png

bZvrnZs.jpg

Not bad, not bad at all.

Hixx

i stop watching/playing cs if immortals win

i dont want to be part of this clearly rigged system

Overwatch main until Destiny 2 is out, get fukt Valve, take my money Activision.

Top Bottom