• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

They need to do more multiverses with character specific shaders.

The Bizarro shader when the game launched and now the Sub-Zero one are the only two i ever saw as rewards for a character multiverse.

Need that Orange Lantern :(

patchday

Had a lot of matches against Sinkfla which was excellent practice and helped me figure out what I need to work on

Been playing online pretty much all day this was great practice.

----------

Subzero- Yeah I read some thread that pros dont consider him 'top tier' but I have yet to beat one online (at least on Harley and Darkseid).

But yeah my Subzero looks great hes got a lot of bling. Maybe I need to play as him more so I can do better in that matchup

I really like fighting Sub Zero I fought a good one the other day couldn't get in on him no matter how hard I tried. I still don't like the gear system but I did get my Red Hood helm I wanted after a bunch of multiverse spamming. Oh also I finished the Nightwing set but I haven't gotten a Robin ability in over two months or any abilities for that matter. : (

patchday

@Newman, did you see the private message I sent you the other day?

Hopefully in next patch we can purchase motherboxes in groups. So I can spend my monies

@Newman, did you see the private message I sent you the other day?

Hopefully in next patch we can purchase motherboxes in groups. So I can spend my monies

I did but while I was eating I let my Red Hood do a boss battle and he got the helm I wanted from a random drop I only saw it while I was cleaning space to do what you told me about lol.

That would be nice I'm saving up all my money until Starfire is out I even got some source crystals to level her since I can't find a turbo controller on xbox.

sinkfla87

Had a lot of matches against Sinkfla which was excellent practice and helped me figure out what I need to work on

Been playing online pretty much all day this was great practice.

Had fun playing with you man! I like fighting Darkseid, unlike a lot of people I like trying to find a way around the beams haha. I've been meaning to play with Newman as well, my work hours are killing me. I think I might set up a GAF KOTH tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Xevren

Had fun playing with you man! I like fighting Darkseid, unlike a lot of people I like trying to find a way around the beams haha. I've been meaning to play with Newman as well, my work hours are killing me. I think I might set up a GAF KOTH tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Throw up a post when you do, been playing a little bit again. If I'm home I'd be down to play.

Ryce

I doubt this is meant to be taken as a hint, but a free Black Lightning premiere skin for Raiden would be a great way to simultaneously promote the TV show and warm certain people up to a second MK character. It didn't occur to me until just now, but they pretty much have the same abilities: electrical projection, electrical teleportation, limited flight, and martial arts.

patchday

Yeah I"m down! I hated KOTH at first but after I completed the stupid trophy (which basically required me to lose my crown and take it back), I began to enjoy it like I did back in MKX

You know how to reach me. just send me the PSN message if I'm not on and I can hop on the ps4

(posting on this thread works too!)

I doubt this is meant to be taken as a hint, but a free Black Lightning premiere skin for Raiden would be a great way to simultaneously promote the TV show and warm certain people up to a second MK character. It didn't occur to me until just now, but they pretty much have the same abilities: electrical projection, electrical teleportation, limited flight, and martial arts.

I hope its the inverse. I rather we get Black Lightning and Raiden is just a skin. That way we can alter Black Lightning's appearance.

They should make it where epics change the appearance of the premier skins it doesn't have to be a big change just add some armor or a mask and maybe just set epics even if they wanna be ultra cheap about it.

Marvel

could never
I really like fighting Sub Zero I fought a good one the other day couldn't get in on him no matter how hard I tried. I still don't like the gear system but I did get my Red Hood helm I wanted after a bunch of multiverse spamming. Oh also I finished the Nightwing set but I haven't gotten a Robin ability in over two months or any abilities for that matter. : (
Yeah we subs can play either hyper aggressive or turtle up on the fly. Personally a rushdown style with him is heaven for me.

Yeah we subs can play either hyper aggressive or turtle up on the fly. Personally a rushdown style with him is heaven for me.

I've been working on my zoning skills for next time I come across someone I can't get in on I'll make them come to me. My problem is I get aggressive and end up getting kicked across the screen when I jump into an ice clone.

It's always why I've loved sub zero. The ability to switch from defense to offense is a trait that I personally love in characters. It's why I love Orchid in KI, F.A.N.G in SFV.

Remember this leak someone post earlier this year?

Injustice-2-DLC-Leak-605x1024.jpg

Oh man. I hope Beast Boy is true. That would be so cool transforming into different animals with certain combos.

stn

As much as I am enjoying this game, there is just too much grinding. In fact, there's so much randomness to it that I don't even know what I'm grinding for. I wish they'd have Multiverse events where full sets drop or something like that. Also, make the instant level 20 cost be less than 10,000.

patchday

Dreamhack Atlanta on

* Wow watching Forever King play just learned some new tricks oh snap

yeah the random loot system is definitely really bad. Just feels like it was forced upon us to cash grab source crystals. I normally avoid 'multiplayer random loot' games at all costs but made an exception for this game since there is competitive mode.

even worse- many characters have horrible gear in both stats & looks (Black Canary is obvious example).

I hope IJ3 gets back on track. Bring back old IJ1 roster and combine with IJ2 roster. Get rid of random loot. Earning source crystals a good idea to unlock premium skins for free but random items with stats attached sucks over the long run

Keep appearance options though but let us buy with ingame money in store

EDIT - Random loot system seems to get progressively worse too. I noticed they no longer even offer the Diamond box multiverse regularly anymore on weekends. I have no idea how people suppose to get abilities legit w/o some hax

vg260

I'd be down for this.

I need the trophy so just let me win!

I'm so far behind in actually playing this game. This game is like Super Hero manager 2017 for me. I get way too hung up on getting all the stuff before I start playing online. I almost need a game to be barebones for me to actually play it online.

I doubt this is meant to be taken as a hint, but a free Black Lightning premiere skin for Raiden would be a great way to simultaneously promote the TV show and warm certain people up to a second MK character. It didn’t occur to me until just now, but they pretty much have the same abilities: electrical projection, electrical teleportation, limited flight, and martial arts.

A Black Lightning skin would be cool, but at this point it better be Raiden. I hate the idea of them posting deliberately fake silhouettes of other recognizable characters. It's an incredibly shitty thing to do when they're using them to advertise and sell the add-on. It's not technically false advertising, but darn close.

vg260

delSai

As long as Flash doesn't get a third Premier Skin i'll be fine. Donna would be nice. I'll go with her, Owlman is my second pick.

Was gonna choose Blackfire but need to know if i like Starfire first. Freeze will probably be the last skin i'll buy because i do not like Captain Cold at all.

patchday

A Black Lightning skin would be cool, but at this point it better be Raiden. I hate the idea of them posting deliberately fake silhouettes of other recognizable characters. It's an incredibly shitty thing to do when they're using them to advertise and sell the add-on. It's not technically false advertising, but darn close.

but that's going to suck cause players cant use premium skins to my knowledge at tournaments. Let's say you prefer Vixen over Cheetah. Well too bad at tournaments you are Cheetah (same with the Green Lanterns).

very minor nit but its a problem I have with premium skins. They are poorly implemented across the board.

Now that Bizarro's been revealed and we know that DLC premiere skins are definitely a thing, I'd like to know which premiere skins you guys want to see in the future.

I didn't include awkwardly repurposed Injustice 1 veterans (evil dictator Shazam) or characters that would feel too out of place (Tim Drake impaling people with a staff or a cocky Ra's al Ghul with high tech batarangs).

Alright cool just voted. Although I'm not fully happy with how premium skins are handled I'd still be interested in a few :)

Tara Strong (the voice of Harley) cosplay as Harley...

Sweeettt

Now that Bizarro's been revealed and we know that DLC premiere skins are definitely a thing, I'd like to know which premiere skins you guys want to see in the future.

I didn't include awkwardly repurposed Injustice 1 veterans (evil dictator Shazam) or characters that would feel too out of place (Tim Drake impaling people with a staff or a cocky Ra's al Ghul with high tech batarangs).

I'd like to see Dick Grayson Batman since I have a feeling they are gonna do premiere skins for the big 3 this time.

The rng in this game wouldn't be so bad if they didn't constantly nerf the drop rates the loot is so stingy I haven't gotten a new Red Hood epic in a week and I play every day for at least two hours.

God damn this stupid stingy loot system I wish they'd just make a store for those worthless coins they give us so we could buy templates of gear. I want Red Hoods shiny helmet but I can't even get a Red Hood epic. Having a good time fighting online though it's just aggravating to not have the appearances I want after almost a month of grinding.

Man the lag today on XBL is terrible one fight my inputs wouldn't register no matter how hard I was mashing the controller paying for online is garbage. I miss Street Fighter 5 this is the only fighting game I've played online where as soon as you pick a character the person you're fighting picks the same damn character as you whats up with that? I'm going back to SF5.

bubumiao

Man the lag today on XBL is terrible one fight my inputs wouldn't register no matter how hard I was mashing the controller paying for online is garbage. I miss Street Fighter 5 this is the only fighting game I've played online where as soon as you pick a character the person you're fighting picks the same damn character as you whats up with that? I'm going back to SF5.

I had a few bad matches (Sunday), but I just think that's how it goes. Nothing against SFV, but if you'd rather play that, I'm sorry.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

vg260

Hm, when's the Starfire stream then?

Hurry up. I wanna see that Fighter Pack 2 trailer to clear up this silhouette nonsense.

Ryce

Between the Black Manta leak and Boon's comments about the Fighter Pack 2 trailer coming very soon, I'm hoping it drops sometime this week. I could see the Xbox Marketplace goofing and accidentally putting the headline up a week early.

vg260

Between the Black Manta leak and Boon's comments about the Fighter Pack 2 trailer coming very soon, I'm hoping it drops sometime this week. I could see the Xbox Marketplace goofing and accidentally putting the headline up a week early.

I'm not expecting them to release it before Starfire comes out, but I hope I'm wrong.

Ryce

I'm not expecting them to release it before Starfire comes out, but I hope I'm wrong.
If the trailer doesn't come out until after Starfire then I can't help but wonder how the hell the Xbox Marketplace would accidentally put the info up 3-4 weeks early. That's a pretty drastic slip up.

patchday

My wish for balance of the force-

- Nerf Trident Rush. Too much Chip dmg
- Buff Wonder Woman. Give her a completely different trait please that is not random. Give her Air Dash. She's almost right there
- Does Firestorm need a buff? I want to pick him up next but never see him getting used much
- Reevaluate Gear stats. They are plain retarded right now. Many of Supergirl's sets have retarded stats. In comparison, my Batman's gear are just naturally godlike.

Yep I done went and requested a gear pass even though it only applies to Casual mode. But I play in non-competitive mode sometimes to mess around with abilities.

Questions:
- Does Black Adamn need any nerfs? He didnt even make Top 8 at EVO. I never run into him like ever so no thoughts on that
- Does Deadshot need any nerfs? First week I thought he was OP. But then noticed I started bodying him in ranked/Casual right after I learned to keep pressure on him

Top Bottom