• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreams - PSX Panel

JP

iu

A 43 minute video from PSX hosted by Tim Schafer and featuring Siobhan Reddy, Alex Evans and Mark Healey from Media Molecule.

Pretty damn amazing as far as I'm concerned, I can't wait until the public gets their hand on this as I was constantly amazed what some people were able to do with LittleBigPlanet.

Media Molecule presents Dreams | PSX Panel 2017

Official Site

dorisdelay

Neo Member
I'm going to buy a PS4 just for this game (I have no doubt I'll use it for others though). Is there any mention of how it performs on standard vs pro models?

Grinchy

Banned
As hyped as I was when they first showed this game like 5 years ago, I'm just cautiously optimistic now.

KiteGr

The only reason I've given up on this game is because my heart can't handle the Hype!
It's better to forget that it exist, than die from excitement for something that will take years to come out!

WHY ARE YOU POSTING STUFF LIKE THAT!
DO YOU WAN'T TO KILL ME?! ...OR JUST TORTURE ME?!
YOU ARE A SADIST!

Grinchy

Banned
I can't wait for some lunatic to spend 2,000 hours re-creating LittleBigPlanet inside of Dreams. Using the Dreams creator to create the LBP creator is going to be someone's dream.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Serious question. What makes this different than Project Spark, and what could it do to find more success?

Ar¢tos

Serious question. What makes this different than Project Spark, and what could it do to find more success?
This has a much much bigger scope than Project Spark. This has the potential to even be used as a game engine to create complete games. Media Molecule says that if someone creates a complete game inside Dreams, and wants it, it can be considered for a stand alone release. I can imagine some indie devs/learners using Dreams to create games and even companies to create promotional material.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
This has a much much bigger scope than Project Spark. This has the potential to even be used as a game engine to create complete games. Media Molecule says that if someone creates a complete game inside Dreams, and wants it, it can be considered for a stand alone release. I can imagine some indie devs/learners using Dreams to create games and even companies to create promotional material.
That's interesting, but I wonder what the EULA will look like and how that would actually work.

Tarkus98

I believe it’s taking so long to release because the developers are trying to make something easy for the consumer to create but at the same time making the results spectacular. This is clearly going a step beyond anything previously released.

Top Bottom