• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post Scriptum, Combined arms World War II FPS (100 players)

54-46!

Post Scriptum: The Bloody Seventh was initially announced as a mod for Squad (Unreal Engine 4) but has since evolved in to a stand-alone game, they recently released two videos which go in to detail on how the game will play.

Post Scriptum is a WW2 simulation game, focusing on historical accuracy, large scale battle, difficult learning curve and an intense need for cohesion, communication and teamwork. Players will relive the events of ‘Operation Market Garden’ across the fields and towns of Holland.

http://postscriptumgame.com/

If this sounds familiar it's because another game, Hell Let Loose, got announced recently that shares many elements with Post Scriptum and Squad. All three games more or less stem from Project Reality BF2 in one way or another.

Zeknurn

I've been looking forward to this and it going standalone makes me even more excited. It should hopefully let them reach a bigger audience.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Watched a trailer some days ago, in which there was a snippet where a player was manually towing or aiming an anti-tank gun. I can't remember the last time I've seen that in an FPS.

If they can pull this off, it'll be a hell of an experience.

Dopus

Banned
Squad is great and this is shaping up to be pretty good too. I'm looking forward to this.

Some of the details that have surfaced with Hell Let Loose make it stand out a little more, but I'm glad there is some competition here.

Why post?

Top Bottom