• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 eShop gift cards for $7 at pcgamesupply

Regiruler

This is some utter bullshit. I can't use my phone because I'm overseas so I can't do their bullshit verification service.

PHIN12

Neo Member
Glad i subbed to this thread!

It seems to like my card as that's two of these deals in a row it has been purchased and approved in minutes. Hoping to get 4 more before Mario odyssey drops! Thanks for the heads up.

I've bought 4 of these cards with the deal over the months and don't recall any phone/card verification issues. Codes were delivered in less than a minute every time.

I think the verification thing is only for the very first order you do with the on the site, and all subsequent orders should go smoothly once you're verified, so it's worth the trouble to do it once as this deal keeps recurring.

Lexxism

I think the verification thing is only for the very first order you do with the on the site, and all subsequent orders should go smoothly once you're verified, so it's worth the trouble to do it once as this deal keeps recurring.
Not for me. It was smooth on my first try and got my code within a minute. It was different on my second purchase. Hopefully it goes through. I might use this to purchase rocket league

Regiruler

I've bought 4 of these cards with the deal over the months and don't recall any phone/card verification issues. Codes were delivered in less than a minute every time.

I literally don't have phone access without spending practically a dollar every second.

Li Kao

Strange, is it a region locked offer ? I asked them why they immediately cancel my orders and they answered that my region is not included in the offer (Europe, France).

Strange, is it a region locked offer ? I asked them why they immediately cancel my orders and they answered that my region is not included in the offer (Europe, France).

I've bought it from the Netherlands. I guess they're talking about de eShop codes which are US, not EU?

Spoit

This is some utter bullshit. I can't use my phone because I'm overseas so I can't do their bullshit verification service.

Yeah, I tried it last time they had the offer, and couldn't get the phone verification to work. They never called/texted, and when I emailed them about it, they never emailed back

Deal's back.

Yay!

WOOT

I love this deal, especially after spending so much on indie titles these last two weeks...

Yeah, if you see my previous comments in this thread I was half-complaining every time this deal came back, because I couldn't resist it but I didn't know what I would buy with the credit, but over the past few weeks many new Switch games popped up on my radar, so no complaints about this deal from me anymore! :)

I’ve never had a harder time giving someone my money. Fuck this website.
Exactly the opposite of my experience. It literally takes me less than a minute every time. I click the link in the OP, find myself already signed-in, click the Checkout button, let Chrome auto-fill my credit card details, one more button press and I'm done.

Open Gmail and there it is.

This is my 5th time using this deal.

AzaK

All good here. I'm slowly saving up my US$ then eventually I'll buy something. 1 more deal and I think I'm good to go.

For those that have done this more than once, at what point can you use your card again? When the current sale officially ends and the next one begins?

Do you have two phone numbers?
Has anyone managed to do this successfully with two numbers? I guess I could use a family member's phone number and use a different browser for the sign up, but I worry they can detect that and ban both accounts or something

Got one on my first account.

Made a second order on my second account with a different phone number and that one is still pending.

Hope it goes through!

Top Bottom