• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

chefbags

Trailer spoilers

is Oliver killing again? Cause the sound on the trailer on YouTube was pretty low so I didn't hear it right. Wouldn't mind it though. Killer Ollie is best Ollie.

More killing? Ivan Drago? Knock-off Casey Jones vigilante?

I'm in Baby! Looking forward to my favorite drinking game tv show.

Shirtless workout, 1 shot.
Salmon Ladder, 1 shot
Anyone says "The vigilante", 1 shot [need to update this one]
Felicity doing something beyond her IT skills, like DNA sequencing, 1 shot
Lance losing a daughter, 2 shots.
etc.

A couple quick shots:

Looks like Anarky is back

There's another new vigilante in the cave with Curtis, Evelyn and Wild Dog. I believe e's supposed to be Rag Man?

WolfeTone

Not even Drago could pull me back into watching this week to week after season 4. I'll wait until the season ends, listen to the GAF consensus before deciding whether or not this is worth my time.

Honestly, I think I'll do the same with Flash season 3 since season 2 went off the rails in its back half.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
A couple quick shots:
Looks like Anarky is back

TGnq5EJ.gif

Do you guys think the new sidekicks are going to last? Or is Oliver going to burn through them fast because none of them are as good as the old sidekicks?

Wild Dog and Artemis look to be joining the evil Arrow in the trailer.

Question is... who is evil Arrow? There's an extra dude in the trainee scenes. Looks vaguely like Rag Man, but Rag Man doesn't use a bow.

EDIT: Nevermind. That is Arrow's version of Ragman.

ZeroX03

Banned
Of the new team mates:
One will die
One will defect
One will retire
The other two (Terrific and Vigilante) series regulars will stick around

Cool trailer. Hyped for more Superhero Fight Club.

carlsojo

Wild Dog and Artemis look to be joining the evil Arrow in the trailer.

Question is... who is evil Arrow? There's an extra dude in the trainee scenes. Looks vaguely like Rag Man, but Rag Man doesn't use a bow.

EDIT: Nevermind. That is Arrow's version of Ragman.

Earth-2 Robert or Tommy

Also just watched again, that's the best Arrow trailer since Full Circle in Season 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaDb-2XHK5U

And here's the original Super Hero Fight Club in anticipation for the sequel tomorrow :eek:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1P7ujKw9yQ

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Man, I keep reasonably up with all the Arrowverse shows and I forgot Ragman was going to be a thing this year.

Artemis? Like from Young Justice? Any chance we'll be seeing Sportsmaster?

They're giving the Artemis name to Evelyn Crawford Sharp, who is an adaptation of Evelyn Crawford, aka Starling. She appeared last season as the orphaned child of a couple HIVE cultists killed by Dahrk at the facility where Dahrk held Felicity, Diggle and Thea.

So she's not Artemis Crock, and next to no chance of her being Sportsmaster's kid.

ZeroX03

Banned
So I'm a bit confused.

Are the Vigilante and Arrow's version of Prometheus the same or different characters?

As of now they're different characters. Maybe there's a twist, but currently Vigilante is a good guy Attorney played by Josh Segarra and Prometheus is an unknown villain.

So I'm a bit confused.

Are the Vigilante and Arrow's version of Prometheus the same or different characters?

We only know two things about Arrow's Prometheus:

1.) He's not an adaptation of the comic character

2.) His origins somehow tie to Oliver's actions in season 1.

Personally, my current theory is that he's somebody that was killed or presumed killed in battle with Punisher Ollie. Like Constantine Drakon.

"What great Green Arrow stories from the comics can we adapt this season?"

"What about the one where the hero gathers up all the vigilantes inspired by him so that they can get organized and make a bigger difference together?"

"You mean Batman Incorporated?"

"Exactly!"

Chase17

hmm, I guess I should watch supergirl season 1 now.

I need the all the backstory so I can get the full effect of any arrow crossover.

Over under 5 episodes until Diggle retires/is dishonorably discharged from service?

Sölf;218499824 said:
If anything, I am pretty hyped for the 4 way crossover. Oh boy.

I am for 3/4's of it but we just know Uncle Guggie will screw up the Arrow quarter with more Felicity relationship drama bs to get Tumblr all a flutter.

Joni

I am for 3/4's of it but we just know Uncle Guggie will screw up the Arrow quarter with more Felicity relationship drama bs to get Tumblr all a flutter.

I hope we do all realize Guggenheim was focussing on Legends of Tomorrow. So he has 2/4 of the crossover in hands.

Top Bottom