• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3/360 - Nov. 15) [Up: Entire Roster Leaked, Art In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riposte

Tiduz said:
i am never buying a capcom fighter at release again. jesus christ, ill wait a year in the future for the "REAL" game.

If you can't justify a fighting game at 60 dollars, why bother trying to justify it with an expansion at 40 dollars? If you actually like the games you'll want to play it and revel in the mechanics as soon as possible. A year's time is quite good.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THE BOXART IS STILL ASS JUS RELATIVELY LESS ASS IM GOING TO BUY THE SHIT OUT OF THIS

Khezu

PYM in hawkeyes super means I have to buy this.

Firebrand though? Thats awesome never would have thought he would make it in.

Mpl90 said:
Megaman Legends stage with snow!
ULTIMATE TROLL

Seems appropriate since MML legends fans are entering a winter of discontent.

Looks like Ghost Riders bike is pretty much Rush Drill. Made sense, I wonder if Capcom was lying point blank about not being able to fit the bike (or trying to throw us off the trail of him being in the inevitable UMvC3) in since this move made sense.

Tucah

you speak so well
I really like the new HUD. Also, although I hope it's DLC as well, $40 isn't too bad for 12 new characters - at the rate Jill/Shuma was we would have paid $60 in DLC if they were slowly released instead of all at once with UMvC.

U_MvC3_pre-order.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Riposte said:
If you can't justify a fighting game at 60 dollars, why bother trying to justify it with an expansion at 40 dollars? If you actually like the games you'll want to play it and revel in the mechanics as soon as possible. A year's time is quite good.

heh. i doubt i can get back anything for my original MVC3 copy, if they made a DLC for $15 for original owners id be happy but we both know thatll never happen :(

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
spindashing said:
"Pre-order Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and get the New Age of Heroes Costume Pack; First Strider, Dr. Doom Doomwar, Classic X-men Sentinel, and Mechanical Akuma. Access code will be e-mailed within two business days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. "

MhYpn.gif
HOLY FUCKING SHIT AAHHHHHHH

tumblr_lkcfx1pYDJ1qg3uqyo1_400.gif

Ronabo

Struct09 said:
I'm sure UMvC3 will be completely awesome, but the MvC3 LE is now officially my most regretted purchase ever. I barely even played it :(

Yeah. I spent $78 for mine off the Capcom store. I played it maybe 6 hours. I never even have played with the DLC characters. :(

I'm really fucking dumb.

Anyone want to buy that Shuma T-shirt that came with the Capcom store preorders? It's never been worn.

Varjet said:
LEVEL 3 AND RHOH, THE PEOPLE DEMAND IT!
FUCK YES

ALSO, has anyone noticed the new moves/properties?

Like Spencer's new vertical punch shit?

And Ryu's Shinkuu Hadouken that reflects off of the wall?!

edit: STORM HAS A FUCKING VACCUUM MOVE WHAT IS THIS

Ledsen

Fuck you Capcom. FUCK YOU. How are people ok with this? MvC3 was released FIVE MONTHS AGO and it was unfinished and shitty balance- and feature wise. So instead o patching it they do this before the corpse is even cold. Assholes.

Elginer

HAHAHA Called that shit. Glad I waited. You fooled me once with that CE of Street Fighter IV Capcom. I didn't fall for that shit with MVC3. Now I will get the better edition for cheaper!

DasRaven

Please make this available as a downloadable update. I really like my steelbook.
Then again, trade-in values are still reasonable today, maybe I'll dump it anyway.

Tiduz said:
i am never buying a capcom fighter at release again. jesus christ, ill wait a year in the future for the "REAL" game.
If everyone had this frame of mind then there wouldn't be a continuation. A bit of a dilemma there. It's really a judgement call though, with a fighting game if you're really into it you're bound to spend hundreds of hours between then and really, is that not worth $60?

I waited though just because I'm poor as shit, so this worked out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom