• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civilization: Beyond Earth announced, Fall 2014, PC [Trailer, Details]

epmode

Just so you know, I haven't played it on a 4K screen but Civ 5's UI looks fine on a 2560x1600 monitor. It's not too small or anything.

Instro

I forgot that this was a Mantle game. Has that been rolled out to all of the gpu series that it was originally supposed to support? I recall back when BF4 came out it was only working for a couple gpus.

Nice GMG deal btw, was going to wait to pick this up, but that is the best deal we will likely see for a while so I had to jump on it.

Rubixcuba

Banned
So I've been reading that AI is just as bad as it was in Civ V. As a predominantly SP game that seems like a big deal.

Civ V AI really wasn't as bad as people continue to make it out to be. Brave New World really rounded out the edges from vanilla Civ V. If there are any issues, I would be pretty confident of them being patched pretty quickly.

Also, where is out OT people !

Civ V AI really wasn't as bad as people continue to make it out to be. Brave New World really rounded out the edges from vanilla Civ V. If there are any issues, I would be pretty confident of them being patched pretty quickly.

Also, where is out OT people !
Is anyone even making one? :(
If someone made it, you can put it up now I think. The mods said they don't care if it's a day early.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I like how announcement threads have replaced the OTs now that they are delayed till day of release. I see no change.

I think part of it is that they don't want to see 10 pages of hype talk in the OT before the game is out. The OT will start out relatively clean.

Top Bottom