• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Nintendo Switch Friend Code sharing thread of friendship

Call me crazy but I think typing 12 numbers on a touch screen number pad is waaaay better than having to type every single of your crazy usernames on a gamepad with analog sticks...

Even if I had the option to search by username I'd prefer this way, I just added everyone above me in about 10 minutes.

Poly-Gons

Neo Member
I'm in NYC speak English and French and I will play Mario kart and splatoon and all the good games
Feel free to add me

I'm Poly-Gons
SW-3144-8760-2041

joker3782

Neo Member
SW-2635-2276-1222

In terms of online games I've currently got fast rmx. Preordered Arms and currently on the fence about mario kart.

Always looking to build a solid friend list of GAF. Please add me, I'll be adding others. As far as multi goes, I currently have Bomberman, but won't be going online til the ridiculous lag is fixed.

2005-2947-1610

Should pop up as Mr.Teaspoon (or Tom, if it shows nicknames).

de_reddy

Neo Member
I haven't done any research into the os, but I've had some friendship requests through miitomo. Didn't know that was possible.

CrayToes

Add me up guys - 0997-9722-6099

I'll spend some time adding some of you guys later. I'll be looking for people to play MK8, Splatoon etc. with before long.

Putosaure

Hey GAF, feel free to add me !

I'm located in Euroland, so it may affect play schedules.
SW-7317-3506-1122

(may popup as a different name that GAF username, but as long as the icon is DK on a blue background, that's me)

Only got FAST for now, but as they'd cut friends matchmaking, I guess it doesn't matter right ?

Feel free to add me. Based in central Canada. Nickname will be Ryan. Right now I have Zelda and FAST, but I'll be adding a lot more as time goes on. Looking forward to seeing everyone on there!

1226-9796-8690

Cheers!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Fell free to add me :D

C6BElM7VMAAQHXC.jpg

Zoibie

SW-6624-7351-4810

Only have Zelda right now but I'll almost certainly be getting Mario Kart, Splatoon and Puyo Puyo Tetris when they release.

trixx

What year is this

2005 smh.
SW-7837-3962-8871

catch me on splatoon, mario kart, for sure. Might get f.a.s.t. and a bunch of other indie games and virtual console, as well as tetris and bomberman. Only have Zelda atm
I understand that they decided to go with the numbers I guess so there's no unique names but I'm pretty sure people preferred the unique name/nick name combo on wii u. Dumb decision but oh well

Instro

Call me crazy but I think typing 12 numbers on a touch screen number pad is waaaay better than having to type every single of your crazy usernames on a gamepad with analog sticks...

Even if I had the option to search by username I'd prefer this way, I just added everyone above me in about 10 minutes.

Or they could have just had the option add friends both ways like any sane person would think to do.

SW-0619-5516-8592

US Eastern

Definitely Mario Kart, probably Splatoon, and when Nintendo comes to its senses and finally releases an Excitebots sequel

jorgejjvr

Add me everyone, I'll be there online for everything and anything competitive

MK8, splatoon, Arms etc etc

SW-6188-0130-1440

Top Bottom