• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
UxU9McT.png

Snaku

Banned
Recently got into collecting these starting with SDCC exclusive Sharknado, and have since added Sam, Pennywise, Captain Spaulding, Heisenberg, Star Lord, and Rocket Raccoon. Somebody help me.

jred2k

Beauty of an OT. Great work. If I could make a suggestion, though, it would to be some add some information about where to buy. Information for both online and in-store.

Just recently got into POP vinyls with through the thread that birthed this one. I'm gonna have to check out that reaction line. Any input on the quality of those?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Beauty of an OT. Great work. If I could make a suggestion, though, it would to be some add some information about where to buy. Information for both online and in-store.

Just recently got into POP vinyls with through the thread that birthed this one. I'm gonna have to check out that reaction line. Any input on the quality of those?

ReAction figures are basically what-if-Kenner-made-this-figure-in-the-'70s-or-'80s, so they're not exactly supposed to be masterpieces.
My regular T-800 has floppy legs (chrome version is fine) and the Rocketeer's helmet doesn't stay on at certain angles, but it doesn't bother me much.

Basically your main difficulty is getting them to stand (as you would Kenner figures of the past).

Which reminds me, I need to get that Rocketeer POP!

EDIT EDIT: Oh yeah, information. I'm working on that.

Oh, I didn't know Wacky Wobblers was Funko.

That's how they got popular! A couple Wacky Wobblers and they were super rich.

Someone link me to the Baymax one please!

Big Hero Six POP! Vinyls come out in October!

The thread title does not lie.

I already have Ash and Groot. I also bought The Dude and Robocop for my brother, and Judge Dredd for my husband.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Added a couple links for buying Pop! vinyls online. I also totally did not forget to add Dancing Groot, one of the most pivotal figures coming out, to the first image.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Is toywiz.com a good site? They have a shit load of them on there. I want them MTG ones.

I think so. They just charge crazy prices. I think we ordered from them once like...8 years ago.

Almost forgot to repost my tiny collection from the old thread!

I got my Barnes and Noble exclusive Metallic Optimus a few new friends.

How about we also throw some Funko ReAction figures into the mix? Here's my tiny collection so far:

And as a bonus, some heroic Mighty Muggs:

v1lla21

I think so. They just charge crazy prices. I think we ordered from them once like...8 years ago.

And as a bonus, some heroic Mighty Muggs:
oh alright then. I need them mighty Muggs. I'm going to build a nice shelve at work so I can display them because right now I just have them in my closet.

My current collection:

GoT - Daenerys with dragon, Daenerys in blue dress, Tyrion with battle axe, White Walker, the Hound, Jaime and Cersei. With Jon Snow and Arya joining soon.

Frozen: Elsa and Anna.

Quick

Banned
I don't actually collect Funko Pop figures (I own one set), but I really want the GOTG set and Dancing Groot.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I have all the Ninja Turtles (Raph, Leo, Donny, Mikey, Splinter, Shredder, April, Foot Soldier, Bebop, Rocksteady), Ghostbustes (Peter, Ray, Egon, Slimer, Stay Puft, Winston in Ecto-1 is on order), Batman, Joker, Batman New 52, Batman 66, Joker 66, Dark Knight Batman, Dark Knight Joker.

Chuckie

To each their own, but I like to put mine on display.

Besides, the boxes aren't sealed, so it's not like you're increasing their resale value by keeping them in there.

Yeah they also look so much better outside the box.

Vestal

Gold Member
My collection has been growing fast the past 2 weeks,only used to have Sheldon at my desk. Now have Gotg full set, Jack Skellington, Peter Venkman, John Snow and Ghost.

Probably going to finish up Ghostbusters collection then do Game of Thrones.

Top Bottom