• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Such damn good suits wasted on this series.

eh tbh even the Sentai version is kinda bad too

"Furry Ranger"

Oh, chat, Saban's gonna skip Zyuohger donchaknow?

Not confirmed, but I'm fully expecting it.

it probably is, assuming the trend is followed

hell, the villain's premise is used in Ninja Steel

oh well, at least it's a good show not tainted by neo-Saban's hands

mrjohill

Watching this makes me wonder if I want to sit through Operation Overdrive for the first time. Is it "so bad it's good" or just "Wild Force mediocre-to-butt"?

Also WHAT THE HELL EVER HAPPENED TO DIMITRIA?!

There are some ok fight scenes but the whole story is some next level trash

shingi70

Banned
Wild force made me nope out as a kid and I didn't come back till Dini Thunder to see Tommy.

It's crazy to imagine this is the same team that did Time Force.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
There are some ok fight scenes but the whole story is some next level trash

it actually has some few good stuff in it, like the concept of revenge and forgiving, but it's overshadowed by the shitty environmental message and some war

it's basically like Kamen Rider Ghost

oh well, at least it's a good show not tainted by neo-Saban's hands

I haven't seen any neo Saban stuff, but going by the general reception, it's probably a blessing that Zyuohger and ToQger are gonna be skipped as I enjoyed those two a lot.

Yeah no way they can make toys out of those suits.

They are butt ass ugly.

They make decent screen print tees though! Since that's what they are lol.

From googling the new suits, it seems like a lot of the new ones are pretty ugly.
Imma fight you. I love Kyuranger's suits.

cordy

Banned
Zenaku was the best part of WF next to the crossovers.

Also the fact that ever Ranger gets at least 2 personal Zords and all the different combinations.

MechaX

Once upon a time as a kid, I thought Lightspeed Rescue was the worst season.

I have completely changed my tune upon rewatching it in this marathon (well, that and having it running when I was half-asleep; fuck, I think I even sung the theme song when I was half-asleep at one point).

Wild Force.... yeah, this is legit bad

Midonin

I haven't seen any neo Saban stuff, but going by the general reception, it's probably a blessing that Zyuohger and ToQger are gonna be skipped as I enjoyed those two a lot.
That goes double for Go-Busters. Busters had some complex themes that Neo-Saban would've completely drowned out.

Luigi87

From googling the new suits, it seems like a lot of the new ones are pretty ugly.

The Zyuohger suits could have been awesome, if the body suits weren't just lame graphic-tees of their respective animals, lol... The helmets are fantastic, but sadly that's not enough to save them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom