• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CazTGG

tumblr_osfznvD2i41v1ooeno1_1280.png

Also, I just thought, Goku could have avoided the Cell saga entirely.

"Oh Vegeta what are you doing you're too slow" and he waits there doing nothing.

While all he had to do was teleport next to Piccolo when he was fighting Cell / after he got blasted by cell.

Then teleport Cell at the end of the world, go back to Piccolo, tell everyone to run, Cell can't feel the androids, then Vegeta gets out.

But nah he had to wait and do nothing, the sadistic fuck.

I think you're expecting too much from the guy who thought "yeah, this genocidal Mewtwo can have some of my energy despite him trying to kill me not two seconds ago. He seems trustworthy."

Goku is a genius in battle but an idiot in...well, everything else if we're being honest. This most recent arc is a perfect example of that.

tumblr_osfznvD2i41v1ooeno1_1280.png

Also, I just thought, Goku could have avoided the Cell saga entirely.

"Oh Vegeta what are you doing you're too slow" and he waits there doing nothing.

While all he had to do was teleport next to Piccolo when he was fighting Cell / after he got blasted by cell.

Then teleport Cell at the end of the world, go back to Piccolo, tell everyone to run, Cell can't feel the androids, then Vegeta gets out.

But nah he had to wait and do nothing, the sadistic fuck.

There's also the sensu bean he gave to the being about to kill his son

It aint Goku's fault Gohan didn't tell him he lost his balls and turned into a hippie inside the time chamber, only Gohan's father could notice a change like that.

Goku did nothing wrong, Cell was a good ol chap having a friendly tournament for the fate of the earth, nothing to be worried about.

Whales

Banned
There's also the sensu bean he gave to the being about to kill his son

lmao

anyways, I find Caulifla a nice addition to the series but man... Kale is just 100% annoying, 100% predictable boring ass character

a shame they had to ruin a new character, a female saiyan at that

Sephzilla

In a pro wrestling Battle Royal/Royal Rumble sometimes you need a big monster superstar to come in and clean house. I welcome Kale. 10/10. Solid wrestling booking.

Ingeniero

Caulifla really is the best thing that could happen to DBS, such an interesting character. She must be in DBS for the long run, she may even match Vegeta's power some day.

Kale is kind of boring and dumb, pure brute force. But I suppose that's the point or femBroly...

Caulifla really is the best thing that could happen to DBS, such an interesting character. She must be in DBS for the long run, she may even match Vegeta's power some day.

Kale is kind of boring and dumb, pure brute force. But I suppose that's the point or femBroly...

lmao

anyways, I find Caulifla a nice addition to the series but man... Kale is just 100% annoying, 100% predictable boring ass character

a shame they had to ruin a new character, a female saiyan at that

Wow, yall don't have even a tiny bit of patience.

*Sits down and awaits the development from these Brolly ragers to come, resulting in Kale's new SS transformation.

Whales

Banned
Wow, yall don't have even a tiny bit of patience.

*Sits down and awaits the development from these Brolly ragers to come, resulting in Kale's new SS transformation.

im not a broly rager

I dont care about the broly shit, what I dont like is how much shes a crybaby in her base form

ElFly

Cauli is awesome cause she is THE ONLY character in the series to ask 'hey how do you do that thing' and figure it out

SHE IS THE ONLY CHARACTER IN THE SERIES WITH A WORKING BRAIN

Skeeter49

I don't see Caulifla being knocked out of the ring next episode.
I think she'll be knocked unconscious.

I just don't see them getting rid of all 3 U6 saiyans early.

I think Cabba's out after the U2 girls come for Vegeta. I think Cabba will help him out. Or they'll come for Cabba and Vegeta will help him out. Either way I think they're both out.

I think Kale will got out an episode or 2 after she gets her new form she can control, because it's hard to control and it burns out.

I still think Caulifla is getting that Trunks form, my prediction is Frieza uses Kale to torture after she gets her new form, because Frieza is tired of saiyans having new tricks and stuff, and Caulifla goes Ikari.

Cauli is awesome cause she is THE ONLY character in the series to ask 'hey how do you do that thing' and figure it out

I mean, Gohan was the only one to think "go to the middle = safe." His new form is also to bypass that bullshit of how to advance to the next level of SSJ.

im not a broly rager

I dont care about the broly shit, what I dont like is how much shes a crybaby in her base form

... OOOOOH, I wasn't calling anyone a Brolly Rager. I was referring to Kale as the Brolly rager.

I feel that when she's told about wth she did in her berserk form (Almost ringing out Cali. At the end flat out rushing to body her before luckly being OKed because she was so driven by base blind fury) that she will develop and change as a character, leading to the new lean confident SS form.

Skeeter49

... OOOOOH, I wasn't calling anyone a Brolly Rager. I was referring to Kale as the Brolly rager.

I feel that when she's told about wth she did in her berserk form (Almost ringing out Cali. At the end flat out rushing to body her before luckly being OKed because she was so driven by base blind fury) that she will develop and change as a character, leading to the new lean confident SS form.

My understanding was she knows what she does when she's in Berserk mode.

I think the aura around Caulifla and Kale next episode will be some type of attack that hurts you if you're evil, so it doesn't hurt Caulifla but it's tearing up Kale, so Caulifla tries to talk her through it and that awakens the new form. That aura around them just doesn't look like your traditional attack, and I could see that small pride trooper having something like that.

ElFly

I think Cabba's out after the U2 girls come for Vegeta. I think Cabba will help him out. Or they'll come for Cabba and Vegeta will help him out. Either way I think they're both out.

I think Kale will got out an episode or 2 after she gets her new form she can control, because it's hard to control and it burns out.

I still think Caulifla is getting that Trunks form, my prediction is Frieza uses Kale to torture after she gets her new form, because Frieza is tired of saiyans having new tricks and stuff, and Caulifla goes Ikari.

I mean, Gohan was the only one to think "go to the middle = safe." His new form is also to bypass that bullshit of how to advance to the next level of SSJ.

oh don't even get me started on Son "my father knows how to teleport but I won't take a job that is too far from home" Gohan

dickroach

the writing's gotten stupider and stupider
if after the Freiza saga, instead of training his ass off, Vegeta just went to Goku and said "hey how do i become a super saiyan" and then goku was like "oh like this" and that was it.... ew

you guys are all gross. the U6 saiyans are awful

Skeeter49

if after the Freiza saga, instead of training his ass off, Vegeta just went to Goku and said "hey how do i become a super saiyan" and then goku was like "oh like this" and that was it.... ew

But Vegeta did initially look for Goku to find out how to become a SSJ.
I know it was filler.
Then he cried a lot and got it.
Canon wise we don't even know how he got SSJ.

ElFly

"what if vegeta had not been an idiot" breaks like half of dragon ball z

which is why Cauli can do it. she has no dramatic problem with going to Goku and ask

but you know who else should have no problem going up to Goku and ask for lessons? EVERYONE NOT VEGETA

I'm still avidly hoping for SSJ4 Caulifla.

I want her to get it, slap Golden Freeza around, turn to Goku and be like "Yes, I got SS3!"

Followed by her making up her own name for it after it turns out no one has any clue wtf this transformation is.

I thought he did that cause he doesn't want to rely on rage to get stronger, he wants to find his own path.

My understanding was she knows what she does when she's in Berserk mode.

I think the aura around Caulifla and Kale next episode will be some type of attack that hurts you if you're evil, so it doesn't hurt Caulifla but it's tearing up Kale, so Caulifla tries to talk her through it and that awakens the new form. That aura around them just doesn't look like your traditional attack, and I could see that small pride trooper having something like that.

Hmm? I thought she had no clue what happened after the first time.

If she does remember then I guess that bypasses Hit having to explain anything. She can just reflect on that when she wakes up.

Rutger

Banned
I honestly feel like the whole "tingly back == SSJ" thing is a kind of joke that Toriyama could have easily made.

Instead he decided to skip over how most Saiyans get the form.

I still think Caulifla is out next episode

Preview at least made it seem like she was in trouble

Also u6 is due to lose a fighter any time now

EmiPrime

I really enjoyed this week's episode except for the lack of any impact; Caulifla may as well have been slamming Goku through warm butter for all the good it was doing. I don't really have a problem with the Broly call backs.

Fj0823

I still think Caulifla is out next episode

Preview at least made it seem like she was in trouble

Also u6 is due to lose a fighter any time now

I too believe she's out next week, her arc for the tournament is pretry much done, she just needs to trigger Kale's true form

Caulifla should just talk shit all day that VA is godlike

"what if vegeta had not been an idiot" breaks like half of dragon ball z

which is why Cauli can do it. she has no dramatic problem with going to Goku and ask

but you know who else should have no problem going up to Goku and ask for lessons? EVERYONE NOT VEGETA

Krillin can confirm

he asked for these hands nicely and got duffed

Ash735

Caulifla should just talk shit all day that VA is godlike
I'm REALLY curious to how the Funi dub will sound, they've been salvaging the earlier arcs quite well with some of the dialogue changes, but I can't wait to hear all these new characters and how they'll tone up the sass on some of them. Such a shame it's so far away.

My universe 2 still going strong.

By being ignored

They're taking out the trash before we get to the good stuff

I too believe she's out next week, her arc for the tournament is pretry much done, she just needs to trigger Kale's true form

Yup

We have someone for that
tumblr_o5r88thVah1v8pjpxo1_500.gif

Also Hit needs to get out soon since his time skip ability can save his teammates.

Cabba is the true underdog, you'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom