• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

GafOpen_Gif.gif

Featuring:

The Mythocast - DestinyGAF's Own Occasionally-released Podcasthttp://www.spreaker.com/show/mythocast_1
  • Episode 6 out now, covering the Reef and Trials of Osiris reveals.
  • Episode 7 out now, covering HoW response and E3 speculation: Episode Link
  • Episode 8 out now, covering The Taken King E3 reveal, CE prices, and more. Special guests: Kotaku's Jason Schreier and Kirk Hamilton Episode 8: The Taken Kotaku
BSrKCtf.jpg

06-Titles_HonorRoll.jpg
GrimoireOT.png

01-Titles_General.jpg

02-Titles_Post20.jpg

Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression!

03-Titles_TipsTricks.jpg

04-Titles_WallShame.jpg
YxHwQnP.png

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.
05-Titles_TLW.jpg
Luke a hat:
bmkJIBB.gif

Super Clean! Best Looking OT in a while. Good Job Drizzay!
(You cleaned up the code very well)

Haha thanks Lnkn, still a work in progress. It's all thanks to your invaluable contributions!

Sometimes the formatting is weird, like on my laptop the Wall of Shame image looked centered under the title header but on my tablet now it looks way far right. Hmm, I don't much care for these shenanigans.

Lnkn52

Haha thanks Lnkn, still a work in progress. It's all thanks to your invaluable contributions!

Sometimes the formatting is weird, like on my laptop the Wall of Shame image looked centered under the title header but on my tablet now it looks way far right. Hmm, I don't much care for these shenanigans.

Just noticed that the Wall Of Shame image doesn't even show up on mobile.

Edit: ^ @Lnkn whhaaaaa that's outrageous. I'll take a look at it again, no idea why it wouldn't show.

Just had to get me in the Wall of Shame, didn't you.

15 peeps is the standard for me whenever I make them, I like to spread the shame around. Honestly I did chuckle when I saw you just barely made the cut.

I used to be a consistent top 5-10 performer but I haven't made the top 15 since taking over thread duties. Takes too much time actually reading and tending the thread to post very much.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Just noticed that the Wall Of Shame image doesn't even show up on mobile.

I can only see a sliver of it on the very right hand side until I turn my phone sideways, it's viewable in landscape mode for me.

P.S. First time on a wall of shame yeeeeeeah

I can only see a sliver of it on the very right hand side until I turn my phone sideways, it's viewable in landscape mode for me.

P.S. First time on a wall of shame yeeeeeeah

Ok that makes sense then. Blah, the indent formatting must be very different based on screen size or aspect ratio or whatever. I'll bring it way back left, could make the list aligned on the left side like the other sections even if I don't think that looks as nice. Better than having it be all over the place on different devices.

I also remembered something else I need to add...

Dat fresh thread smell.

On a funny note, i've killed so many Swords of Crota that i loaded up the Fist of Crota mission and the Sword guy wouldn't spawn :p

I need to be on the last spot of the Guardian Lord wall. Better late than never >.<

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I think I'm going to do my first CE raid this week.

Oh and GhaleonEB - I did what you said and ran those wanted bounties and got my first POE key. Thanks for the info on that.

Lnkn52

a 135 Guardian Lords! Oh my.

Also, we will be rotating the Grimoire Cards you see in each new OT. We love the community so we would like to highlight you guys, because it wouldn't be DGAF without you. <3

Drizzay, I can now see the Shame List on the mobile, and guess what.. It's centered, lol.

Skolas is great this week, super easy. Just finished a no-wipe PoE 35 in ~43 minutes (GG Bombastico and Drubbed!). Definitely the best time to kill him for anyone that hasn't done it yet. Last week was stupid.

Nightfall is also not as bad as the modifiers make it seem, although those modifiers are garbage. Nexus is just such a short strike it's very manageable.

Good timing to be done with reset activities and post the new OT very soon! Just gotta make the Wall of Shame...
if i get a third, can you help me finish Skolas a couple times this week? sorry about sunday, didn't round up a third, so didn't bother following up with you.

noomi

a 135 Guardian Lords! Oh my.

Also, we will be rotating the Grimoire Cards you see in each new OT. We love the community so we would like to highlight you guys, because it wouldn't be DGAF without you. <3

Drizzay, I can now see the Shame List on the mobile, and guess what.. It's centered, lol.

Lol, I like the grimoire cards, great idea!

Also, hi dgaf :D

Namikaze1

Half an hour doing bounties to level up the faction. What do I get? A freaking mote. Just 1 freaking mote and 250 glimmer. Fuck off.

Kyoufu

Maintenance message. How long will it be for?

Also, can you have two Elder Cipher bounties on the same character?

Top Bottom