• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Afropunk was dope as fuck even though I was only there for one day. I got to see Jamilla Woods (actually met her for a brief moment,I took a photo of her and my girlfriend), Denzel Curry, Flatbush Zombies, Danny Brown, and Miguel among others. Every artist that came in remarked that it was the blackest crowd they've ever performed for. I munched on some jerk chicken skewers and chicken and waffles. Supported some black busineds we that set up shop. if you ever get a chance to go, do it. I generally hate crowds but being apart of something so carefree and black was something else.

Faustek

Your instincts are good. Rose McGowan just shat the bed on twitter in a Natural's Law moment. No Rose, you cannot substitute "woman" for "the n word" to make your point.

Yes, saw that now. At least she got corrected and took it away. Doubt she learned anything. I'm always afraid that I'm turning a bit hotep-ish due to this natural law. I never expect anything good anymore and I'm seldom wrong :(

Puh-leeez

It’s myself and Crimson tryna join your family through marriage to your nieces after we spite Sch1sm and Numb by traveling to East Africa and indulging in the pheasants over there all the while Lion stays on Tinder, Prinny smashes old women and Lighting stays pure.

When reading it this sounds like some Monty Python sketch in the making.
But hey, rather you than Crimson. At least you have your own business XD

We all need to buy them and scare these folks out here

I still say we should all wear them at the premier.
My reason is mostly to confuse the fuck out of all the Hoteps.

On the topic of Dashikis. When I was trying to find which cloud I had the latest family photos I found this video of a dude in Bluefields or Pearl Lagoon, I think it's there tho, that was wearing the most beautiful one I ever seen.
Orange, Lime, Blue, Gold, White dashiki. He dancing the palo de mayo <3. Man I need a similar one and I need to dance more as well.

Caribbeans in Stockholm, get your ass out so we can dance. Caribbean Nights is going in this weekend....and I'm talking to no one. Just me and Numb here...and he has no net atm :/

TheSun

Haha, looking at the archive thread, I missed some golden moments of ineptness.

Reading about the "21st Century Bible" thread, good lord.

Shy

That BP trailer ws dope.
The UK is missing 500 billion pounds sterling?

Somebody checked Shy's wallet?
46LMRY0.gif

Morning, y'all.
Evening.

andthebeatgoeson

'Let's have some fun!'

Wait, did he just jump off the...
And jumped on the...
And ran along the...
Then did that?

*Wipes brow*

Thursday night tickets go on sale when?

darklin0

Banned
I try to watch the first trailer of a movie and avoid everything else. Given at how much my twitter feed was blowing up I caved and gave the new BP trailer a watch.

Someone put me in a coma and wake me up for the premier please.

andthebeatgoeson

I’ve been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don’t have the words.

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner–and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers–is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

Gregg Popovich, ladies and germs.

NBA stay winning.

Top Bottom