• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knack, KZ:SF, Last of US:R, I:SS have sold over 1M+ units each at retail

casiopao

Considering Japan itself sold Knack on bundle for 400k+, I don't think that Knack number is looking good though.

Not to mention, Knack is also bundled all around the world here.

So after hearing killzone shadowfall getting million + sales only 0.1047% are actually playing it online

Bear in mind im only basing the percentage on one million so

OmegaDL50

but Derrick01 told me it was the best PS4 launch game

735.gif

Oh boy, that got me good.

--------

Well here's hoping Driveclub and LBP3 follow the trend for 2014 releases.

Knack was a pretty good co-op game.
Killzone: Shadow Fall was a passable launch FPS.
Infamous: Second Son was amazing, got the platinum, looking forward to playing through First Light and whatever else they do to expand that universe.
The Last of Us has potential to be game of the year twice (if game journos decide to count remasters).

It's not surprising all of them broke 1m sales, individually. Especially since the PS4 was selling like crazy and the library was pretty limited (and arguably still is).

Yeah I was wondering that myself. This is each right? I would assume it has to be, since I remember reading that KZ:SF sold well over 1 million units.

It's each.

Because we know Knack has sold a minimum of 400k, Killzone a minimum of 2 million and Infamous a minimum of 1 million.

It's each.

Because we know Knack has sold a minimum of 400k, Killzone a minimum of 2 million and Infamous a minimum of 1 million.

Yeah, figured that.

Nice to see Sony's big AAA first parties selling well. Hopefully this means Sony will begin reinvesting in their first parties and not making cut backs like they were.

With any luck, the trend will continue with Driveclub.

Mogwai

Not when you consider that game is probably the best game released last generation and still the best game this generation on all platforms.
It's still sad that the new wave of PS4 games are this mediocre. But Sony needed to flash the horsepower of the PS4. Pretty standard stuff.

SaucyJack

Is it that bad? I haven't played it but I will when it's cheaper.

Just picked up for £15 and tbh I don't think it's that bad. If it had launched at a lower price than full rrp AAA, like several other games have of late, then I think there would have been far fewer complaints.

My kids are really enjoying it.

I-hate-u

I am legit curios if they are working on a Knack sequel. Anyway, I think it will be a while until we get new iterations of KZ, TLoU, and Infamous.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
I want Knack 2 to be a FPS

Not when you consider that game is probably the best game released last generation and still the best game this generation on all platforms.

If you look at metacritics the best games last generation are obviously Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 with a good distance to TLoU. Other games have better metacritics too.

Top Bottom