• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castle of Illusion appears on Brazilian Ratings site for 360/PS3/PSV/Wii U

Tizoc

If this includes the SMS version I'll probably buy a PS3 for it, since I doubt it's coming to PC.

SEGA releases most of their titles on PC/Steam in this case it'd prob. be up to Disney.
..but based on Nillansan's post, we can expect them to be released there.
Just hope these remakes'll be good X3
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AT LEAST GIMME A PORT OF WORLD OF ILLUSION BY M2! AT LEAST, AT LEAST THIS!!!!!!!!

Techies

Didn't have many games when I was young, but did have World of Illusion and Quakshot

Must of finished them both about 30 times...
Castle of Illusion, no one wanted to play with my COOP...Only got to play COOP like once and and it was the best COOP experience I've ever had.

breezer79

Didn't have many games when I was young, but did have World of Illusion and Quakshot

Must of finished them both about 30 times...
Castle of Illusion, no one wanted to play with my COOP...Only got to play COOP like once and and it was the best COOP experience I've ever had.

I think there is no coop in castle of illusion.

Tizoc

Interesting, seems this game and Quackshot were part of a bundled disc release on the Saturn in Japan only.

Subaru

Interesting Fact:

1) Production year: 1990 (so, it's not the remake)
2) PSVita and Wii U.

So, Genesis Virtual Console confirmed for Wii U?

Top Bottom