• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So this meme about recreating cover artwork using only Clipart and Comic Sans...

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Last one from me:
(guaranteed 100% clipart)

UVXo7Ug.jpg

this is amazing!

LMAO at Krang! And how did you get the idea for the funky Konami logo and blinders? LOL

Amazing! :D

Konami basically means : "small wave" in Japanese, so I used the first wave clip art image I could find, which was that one. :p

As for the blinds... well I needed some sort of grey blinds to replace the original SNES logo with the four buttons, the shifty eyes looking through the blinds clipart was too funny to not pass up.

Don't laugh but, where can I find local Windows clip art? Somewhere in Paint, Word?

I use Google image to get all my clip art, I don't know if there are any Windows programs that come with clipart anymore... Wordpad used to, but these days they don't include it anymore.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Oh man, the dignity of it all. Good juxtaposition with the ray gun. Pip pip and a teabag on the sword hilt, good sir.

Paskil

Oh em mothereffing gee. On a full bus. Able to maintain composure until Yoshi's Island. Lost it and now I can't stop giggling. You are all amazing.

Top Bottom