• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I want to give a shout out to Exophase, the "gamertag" website

yatesl

This isn't a shill post or anything, I just want to legitimately spread the word.

I'm sure a lot of old PC gamers here used xfire which tracked your stats before achievements existed - mainly time played. Then once Xbox 360 and PS3 came along, that tried to track them too but didn't have much luck. Raptr came along shortly after which managed to combine Steam, Xbox and PSN which was great, but you had to run a program to scrape the info and they then fell in to "esports" with AMD.

Exophase is a website that tracks it all, and it's a complete set-and-forget site. You sign up, type in your gamertags, and the list populates with all your games and achievements. It even pulls in games with no achievements, but you have the option to hide those - same with no time played, so don't worry about your 1500 Steam games when you only play League.

They've recently added Origin support too, with Battle.net (and potentially Google Play) support coming soon.

As someone who cares about achievements in the sense that they act as milestones/a play history and it's fun back to go "Yeah, I remember that", it's super great for me that I can have it all in one place. As sad as it was, I was gutted that I played Final Fantasy XIII on the PS3 and got trophies, where the rest of my games were on the Xbox 360.

If you're even slightly interested in it - whether to have it as a signature:

44.png

Or just to have a personal record where you can sort by name (if you've played a series with multiple entries over different platforms), time played (you can custom add times if you want to manually enter your Wii U/Switch time), or achievement %, I recommend checking it out.

x3sphere is super fast and responsive on the forum, too, and quickly takes ideas for implementing things or helping with issues.

Anyway, I thought I'd spread the love.

At times, they are the first to get achevement/trophy lists. That's what I use the website for the most lol

They don't ever get achievement lists first anymore. TrueAchievements does. But they do get trophy lists about as fast as the best competition (and those lists come out before achievements, so there's value there).

It's definitely a cool site. I like all of these achievement tracking websites except PSProfiles and PST/XBA.

Falchion

I first found their website years ago when I was looking for a forum signature that combined PSN and Xbox Live. They are pretty great.

Big Nikus

It's been years since I logged in and I can't remember my username, damnit...

edit: ah, got it !

Linking my Steam account now :)

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Been using PST and XBA to track my progress and for their guides. Don't really care about displaying or sharing my questionable accomplishments. It's just a logistics thing, for me. How does Exophase compare, in that sense?

yatesl

I've not used Xbox 360 Achievements (I'm guessing that's XBA?) since near the launch of the 360, so I can't speak too much, but this is more a list of your achievements/games played rather than guides on how to unlock them. It doesn't have guides or roadmaps.

For example, here's my profile. Not that I have good achievements or anything, but it gives you an idea on the logging and sorting options.

I'm assuming you don't need to manually add games and achievements to XBA/PST like you used to...?

Falchion

I really like the platform distribution, it bears out that I'm primarily an Xbox gamer while playing some exclusives on Steam and PSN.

MrS

Banned
I prefer PSN Profiles but Exophase is pretty good too. I mainly look at Exophase to see the which new trophies are out and use PSN Profiles to track my trophy progress with the games I'm playing. Both are cool.

yatesl

They've just added support for World of Warcraft achievements, so you can see your dirty amount of achievements from your 1000s of yours /played right next to your Worms Crazy Golf ones!

StarCraft 2 is already on there, and they're working to ads Overwatch

Top Bottom