• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagitario

Jinfash, that's a pretty cool project. I am diggin the pic!

Pic from today:
etnqo.png

Handsome!
vdmS1.gif

Also,
07PVS.jpg

Edit:
Just took a pic today, kind of special day :p
3514643sftw.jpg

Cleaning out the closet, no idea how the hell I forgot about this jacket since it's awesome. The jeans are awful though, I took some pictures to show someone just how stupid the holes in the jeans are. Even the cat wants to leave out of shame. Those things are over 10 years old though, so it's pretty crazy.

nu2nu.jpg

Forgive the facial expression the jeans are just bothering me. Here's another.

tx8Bm.jpg

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Cleaning out the closet, no idea how the hell I forgot about this jacket since it's awesome. The jeans are awful though, I took a picture to show someone just how stupid the holes in the jeans are. Even the cat wants to leave out of shame. Those things are over 10 years old though, so it's pretty crazy.

nu2nu.jpg

tx8Bm.jpg

Those jeans can go to hell.

Cleaning out the closet, no idea how the hell I forgot about this jacket since it's awesome. The jeans are awful though, I took some pictures to show someone just how stupid the holes in the jeans are. Even the cat wants to leave out of shame. Those things are over 10 years old though, so it's pretty crazy.

nu2nu.jpg

tx8Bm.jpg

Yer cute.

That jacket is neat.

Those jeans.

Edit: Just noticed your cat about to fall on its head.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
A cute look (especially the hair), ruined only by those jeans.

Is that a bright eye-shadow you have under your eye in the second picture, or is it the unclean mirror? I dig, in case of the former.

A cute look (especially the hair), ruined only by those jeans.

Is that a bright eye-shadow you have under your eye in the second picture, or is it the unclean mirror? I dig, in case of the former.

Unclean mirror. My parents have awesome full mirrors on their closets and the rest of the bedrooms don't =(.

nu2nu.jpg

Those jeans are like something out of a trypophobe's nightmares. D:

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
@Devo: Sorry, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around those jeans... are those the usual holes and tears or are they actually lined with metal rings? Doubly disturbing and "what the feck were you thinking" if it's the latter.

@Devo: Sorry, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around those jeans... are those the usual holes and tears or are they actually lined with metal rings? Doubly disturbing and "what the feck were you thinking" if it's the latter.

They are holes lined with metal rings. In my defense I was like 14 when I got that shit.

Boozeroony

nu2nu.jpg

tx8Bm.jpg

In defense of the jeans: they still fit great. Now turn around...

MYE

I'm taking an Intro to Digital Media class this semester, and I just completed my "self-portrait" assignment. Keep in mind that this is my first time using Illustrator to create a full worth from scratch.

I didn't feel like going crazy with the details (because I'm lazy) and opted for a loose, caricaturish look.

Critiques, please!

The mouth is driving me crazy. I think I got the color, shading, or both wrong.

Dude, that looks great. And its your first time using Illustrator?

Pretty impressive, and thats coming from someone who uses AI for a living

MYE

Oh lord why not. I haven't posted in here for a while but I took a decent picture today, which is rare, so... Sure.

AgsWE.jpg

Err...

Goddamn, how did i miss this post?

Hi :)

edit:

But yeah. It's really true. Never been asked out, any time I've tried to ask a guy out, they "have plans already, bye" and no one compliments me. I mean, I get compliments about how tidy and organized I am at work, but that's about it.

wat

Salazar

CHEEZMO™;36835191 said:
I love your ever-spiky hair, Sal~

It can be replicated through about a decade of stupid quantities of hair gel, not bathing enough, sleeping on sofas. Is it worth it ? Are you, CHEEZMO, worth it ?

Sleep? Sleep?! I don't need no facking sleep!

iAZXz8qcrTio9.jpg

Alternatively: My face when I've been running on 4 to 5 hours of sleep each day during the span of a week.
Edit: This also around the point in which I start seeing dark shadowy figures creeping about my bed room.

NFreak

This is the most recent picture of me that's actually decent. It's me with my sister at an Iranian New Year's party in NC. First post in one of these threads btw. Cool to see the faces of Gaf!

WHayr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom