• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
This album is amazing. Get into ha.

noshapePerfumeGenius%20packshot.jpg

Spotify
iTunes

Highlights include: Slip Away, Just Like Love, Die 4 You, Sides, and Run Me Through.

Die 4 You is pure arté. It gives me Arca teas. It's stunning ;_;

rhandino

Banned
Good men come to those who wait
I think I've found my baby
Good men come to those who wait
I think I've found my baby

9NDoEs5.gif

Oh, my heart ached, but I knew fate
Would send you my way
And when you came, my heart was saved
I've known you for lifetimes, baby

oC8P7ZN.gif

I'm falling for you
I'm feeling a déjà vu (déjà vu)
I'm falling for you
And now I've got nothing to lose
Déjà vu, déjà vu
Déjà vu, déjà vu

tumblr_o3hltqjo4f1qes8cgo1_500.gif

Sia and Giorgio did THAT.

Frodo

Take a bow, the night is over
This masquerade is getting older
Light are low, the curtains down
There's no one here
There's no one here there's no one in the crowd

PPmZijI.gif

Say your lines but do you feel them?
Do you mean what you say when there's no one around?
Watching you, watching me,
One lonely star
One lonely star you don't know who you are

PPmZijI.gif

I've always been in love with you
I guess you've always known it's true
You took my love for granted, why oh why
The show is over, say good-bye

PPmZijI.gif

내 모든것 다 주어도 그 마음을 잡을수는 없는걸까 미소가 없는 그대는 모나리자 안타까운 시선으로 바라보다 돌아서야 하는걸까 눈물이 없는 그대는 모나리자 추억만을 간직한채 떠나기는 너무 아쉬워 끊임없이 속삭이며 그대 곁에 머물지만 이토록 아쉬워 오~ 정녕 그대는 나의 사랑을 받아 줄수가 없나 나의 모나리자 모나리자 그런 표정은 싫어 정녕 그대는 나의 사랑을 받아 줄수가 없나

PPmZijI.gif

안타까운 시선으로 바라보다 돌아서야 하는걸까 눈물이 없는 그대는 모나리자 추억만을 간직한채 떠나기는 너무 아쉬워 끊임없이 속삭이며 그대 곁에 머물지만 이토록 아쉬워 오~~ 정녕 그대는 나의 사랑을 받아 줄수가 없나 나의 모나리자 모나리자 그런 표정은 싫어 정녕 그대는 나의 사랑을 받아 줄수가 없나 그대는 모나리자 모나리자 나를 슬프게 하네

PPmZijI.gif

정녕 그대는 나의 사랑을 받아 줄수가 없나 나의 모나리자 모나리자 그런 표정은 싫어 정녕 그대는 나의 사랑을 받아 줄수가 없나 그대는 모나리자 모나리자 나를 슬프게 하네 모나리자

PPmZijI.gif

Meowster

The acoustic version of State of Grace is fantastic - wow. You'd think that without the luxurious and soaring production, the song would suffer as a result but it is almost an entirely different song, more timid but sincere and sweet. The Lord did that.

rhandino

Banned
It's funny because Camilla said this about her next single "I Have Questions"
Cabello wrote that she started writing "Questions" during a "completely broken" state in a hotel bathroom on tour
Was this whole album written by people with loose bowels and weak bladders?

UEgIyCk.gif

She wrote "Diamonds" in 5 mins. Ha magnum opus.
14 minutes

I haven't listened to new Halsey but I will after lunch... this better be good.

A benefit concert?

gerl has the BEST handlers

She deserves all her success tbh, I can't knock the hustle of a flawless PR team

Not to downplay the fact that it's also just fucking brave to go back there as a total F-U to the terrorist scum, slay mama

rhandino

Banned
I will listen to new Shakira during the weekend with a cool drink on my hand

Her most recent efforts have be messy but at least I get like 3 to 4 songs out of them and in fairness she had some good songs as of late with La Bicicleta, Chantaje and that other song that I still listen all days on the bus but for the life of me I cannot remember the name.

Can she just give up, honeslty? She's terrible. Her music is soulless af. Even Katheryn manages to instill at least a wet fart of authenticity. Rita Ora is the artist that KEEP IT was created for.

So, keep it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
lana del ray was fucking everything live
such a short set but she did cruel world, video games and off to the racs and she fucking slayed

Katy was entertaining
Missed zara, lorde and london grammar though

Koodo

Banned
Shakira's new album isn't bad, but it's forgettable and nowhere near the level of her usual Spanish efforts.

Amarillo is very cute though!

Koodo

Banned
Susanne had such an IRON GRIP on AOTY 2015 until Carly swooped in with her e-mo-tion-al plot twist out of nowhere.

Accelerate still goes.

Vazduh

Will Vita ever release an album? Stay tuned folks.

Shw will and it will mediocre and not worth the wait.

This is the correct answer. She's shelved so many songs that would have been more exciting so whatever she's releasing now probably isn't worth it.

Your Song is actually half-decent, but it's mostly making me appreciate Poison more. A mess.

Also, I still can't believe R.I.P. went no. 1 in the UK. It would have been shit even with Rihanna singing it. What was Drake thinking when she wrote that song? Queen of rap is usually better than that.

Also, I still can't believe R.I.P. went no. 1 in the UK. It would have been shit even with Rihanna singing it. What was Drake thinking when she wrote that song? Queen of rap is usually better than that.

That song was everywhere on uk radio and they were hyping her up as the "new girl on the block" fresh from the success of her collaboration with DJ Fresh in 'Hot Right Now'

Lol she had it all set up for her in the beginning now look at ha

Vazduh

I said on ATRL that Liam's choreo would serve this:

re9S83e.gif

I was wrong. It's actually worse.

CVWdmou.gif

Little Mons†er;238367277 said:
Lol she had it all set up for her in the beginning now look at ha

IKR, she was better off as "Rihanna's understudy"...

DOWN

Banned
I actually like RIP and am now shaking inside at the thought of Rihanna and Drake having made it in alternate reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom