• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Let's take some time to appreciate Braun and his moments of destruction

03_zpsepgltrkd.0.gif

53a363dd04481202d15a1bc5361f8f52

Braun+Strowman+chokeslams+Roman+Reigns.gif

tumblr_olpjcoSs4F1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

eabbc51e6a0807c2-600x400.gif

strowman_stretcher_toss.gif

1d14e6fa5f2b1816-300x200.gif

C9GOs1bUAAAt61F.jpg

WHO IS NEXT!

FinnPostKO.png

🤔 The Demon v Braun at SUMMASLAM!

giphy.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder how long it would take Strowman to train enough MMA to beat Lesnar in a fight

Sephzilla

And unless you're Vince McMahon, you'd know that size doesn't mean anything in a real fight.

if size/weight didn't mean much i dont think boxing and ufc would be stingy about weight classes and what not.

meaning he'd be gased in an instant and Lesnar would basically teleport behind him

this is a good point though. braun would be gassed. But Braun could also play the Daniel Cormier game and just sit on brock the entire time

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
A while.

Lesnar is an actual wrestling champ and a UFC champion

and a fucking freak

I mean, I don't know how Strowman isn't a freak. He's 100 pounds bigger than Lesnar is.

And unless you're Vince McMahon, you'd know that size doesn't mean anything in a real fight.

This isn't even sort of true. Size means a fucking lot, especially when its a HUNDRED FUCKING POUNDS. There's a big reason why UFC and Boxing are very much into "making weight."

Top Bottom