• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest Gaming-Related Animated Gifs

Gintoki

I need to know more about this. Who is this (shiggy?), what event, and why was he doing this. I love it btw.

Yes it is him, its from the VGAs. I think there was deadmau5 music playing..

iyx2wOuxJGa7e.gif

Cohsae

Does anyone have the one of the Oblivion guard who's torso starts rotating around all crazy? Amazing stuff.
Also the one from Just Cause 2 where he rides a gas canister into the sky is pretty great.

Some i made over the years:
J6uBN.gif

9uNUm.gif

u3jYm.gif

k6jsC.gif

l21W2.gif

yUd3S.gif

MrnnJ.gif

yz0hS.gif

NkoTV.gif

F5Xfz.gif

The most famous of course being this one... keep in mind the credit goes to 2 other gaffers as well...
One who made the original image.. might have been olimario? and GDGF who suggested i animate it like this!
gwSb7.gif

And a series of inspired others that never quite reached the same popularity!
z6gFK.gif

AyTnL.gif

UF557.gif

ZHPSj.gif

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I was very proud of this one. It came together reasonably well.

-Denis Dyack showed his true colours with his bewildering demands that Gaffers be FOR OR AGAINST Too Human.
-His subsequent badmouthing of the forum and retcon of his outbursts as being part of some pretentious social experiment.
-His game scoring 6.75 in its first review.
-Previous GIFs had already used Picard as a personification of GAF:

(From this remarkable thread.)

Eh? I don't see any Denis Dyack's posts? I guess it was deleted as well.

Yes it is him, its from the VGAs. I think there was deadmau5 music playing..
Thank you. I think I heard Brad or Patrick talking about this on last weeks bombcast, I never watched the VGA's, but I feel like this gif is a good stand-in for me watching it, lol.

I dunno, he looks content, bored, on the verge of crying and like his is going to hurl all at the same time. Haha!

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
The Dark Patcher is definitely one of the best of Mama Robotnik, along with the Star Trek cheating one in the Off-Topic forum.

Orayn

I don't have a copy handy at the moment, but /v/ has made a GIF of some Dark Souls character in Blighttown standing in one spot, casting magic missile at some mosquitoes, before being comically bowled over by one of the stone throwing ogres that just came randomly rushing across the screen, followed by the text "DARK SOULS GENERAL THREAD."

I'll post it later if I can.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Lol at the Skyrim gif, wish i could have seen something that funny in my +100 hours of gameplay.

SoilBreak

Banned
I don't have a copy handy at the moment, but /v/ has made a GIF of some Dark Souls character in Blighttown standing in one spot, casting magic missile at some mosquitoes, before being comically bowled over by one of the stone throwing ogres that just came randomly rushing across the screen, followed by the text "DARK SOULS GENERAL THREAD."

I'll post it later if I can.

Is it this one?

ifGafAGaWwJk2.gif

Top Bottom