• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I like how Nami was already the best navigator in the world, so she spent the time skip learning about the weather instead. :3

Oh wow

sPjtqHQ.jpg
Reminds me if this.
200_s.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I like how Nami was already the best navigator in the world, so she spent the time skip learning about the weather instead. :3

Someone has to keep the rest of the crew alive and it sure as shit won't be Luffy, Zorro, Sanji, Usopp, Robin, Chopper, Franky or Brook.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I still think Sanji's dream is the worst of all of them.

"Hey there's a sea where all the fish in the world are"

Hahaha so uncool!

Hahaha so uncool!
He's a cook..of course the idea of a sea that he can gather all the fish of the world in one area are exciting to him.

A whole lot better than an impossible dream(choppers) and one that could or couldn't happen at any time(usopp)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
He's a cook..of course the idea of a sea that he can gather all the fish of the world in one area are exciting to him.

A whole lot better than an impossible dream(choppers) and one that could or couldn't happen at any time(usopp)

Sir...sir! You're deflecting!

How dare you say Chopper's dream is impossible, he will save us all!

The amazon page for box set 3 is up and it says that it will come with a "48-page mini-comic". Wonder what that could be. Thought it would be Volume 1000 (the Film Z thing) but according to the wiki, that should have over 80 pages.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
The amazon page for box set 3 is up and it says that it will come with a "48-page mini-comic". Wonder what that could be. Thought it would be Volume 1000 (the Film Z thing) but according to the wiki, that should have over 80 pages.

Oh maaaan I want that chapter in print by VIZ real bad, I'm gonna be pissed if this is the only way to get it. I already have all those volumes. Hopefully someone will put it up on ebay.

GhostBed

Link? Not seeing it on Amazon, wanna get my preorder in.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Damn Sanji fans so salty ever since God Usopp took his rightful place as part of the monster trio.

SANJI WILL NEVER GET BACK IN!!!

Usopp is going to die on elbaf

Robin and Usopp arrive on Elbaf. Waiting for them is Jaguar D Saul weeping.

"Robin, I'm so glad you could find a good friend and God Usopp must be the most reliable friend in the world."

Robin, also weeping.

"Yes, Usopp is always there for me he has saved me so many times unlike that useless blond cook who always ends up running away."

"Truly Usopp is the greatest warrior of the sea."

Then a linkin park song starts playing and we see an action montage of Usopp's finest moments.

Squishy3

Cross Epoch showed that Robin and Usopp would betray Luffy and join Kaido.

hqdefault.jpg

Just look at those horns.
I mean Usopp was also the bad guy in Chopperman. This is basically canon

I could see an arc where Usopp pretends to join the bad guys only to sabotage things from within

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Hahaha so uncool!

It's not a terrible dream for a cook in a world where different quadrants of the world are isolated from each other, making non-regional ingredients extremely difficult and expensive to acquire.

"I'm going to find the sea where everything a cook could ever want to cook with is readily available."

GhostBed

It's not a terrible dream for a cook in a world where different quadrants of the world are isolated from each other, making non-regional ingredients extremely difficult and expensive to acquire.

"I'm going to find the sea where everything a cook could ever want to cook with is readily available."

Bingo. Sanji's dream is one of the more fantastical.

Also, Chopper will def fulfill his dream when Luffy comes down with the same incurable sickness that Gold Roger had and Chopper saves him and becomes the greatest doctor in THE WORLD.

Kater

Banned
I mean Usopp was also the bad guy in Chopperman. This is basically canon

I could see an arc where Usopp pretends to join the bad guys only to sabotage things from within
That's basically his own lie becoming truth then. He would command hundreds, maybe thousands of men.

It would be awesome if it happens.

Jarate

Banned
Thats normal actually

Yeah I have really dark brown hair, really light brown beard hair.

I think it was mostly done because it's easy to a large swathe of blonde hair, but it would be very difficult to see very thin eyebrows, or very thin facial hair if it was blonde.

Jigolo

So let me get the groups straight.

Kin'emon, Kanjuro and Momo are going back to Wano to recruit some samurai. (Isn't Kaido's crew residing there at the moment? Sounds like trouble)

Minks (dog + cat + others) are going to look for Marco to help fight Kaido and they have a "good idea" where he might be.

Luffy, Brooke, Nami, and Chopper are going to get Sanji on Big Moms ship

Zoro, Robin, Usopp, and Franky are staying on Zou?

Kin'emon, Kanjuro and Momo are going back to Wano to recruit some samurai. (Isn't Kaido's crew residing there at the moment? Sounds like trouble)

Minks (dog + cat + others) are going to look for Marco to help fight Kaido and they have a "good idea" where he might be.

Zoro and co are going with kinemon to wano i believe

Ray Down

Banned

Zoro, Robin, frankly, usopp and Law with his crew are seemingly going to Zou with Kimimon in Law sub.

Luffy, Nami and co are heading to Whole Cake Island not big mom ship to get Sanji.

TheShah

Are there any videos or podcasts where you actually hear Oda's voice? I just realized I've never seen or heard the man talk.

Jigolo

Zoro, Robin, frankly, usopp and Law with his crew are seemingly going to Zou with Kimimon in Law sub.

Luffy, Nami and co are heading to Whole Cake Island not big mom ship to get Sanji.
I'm assuming you mean Wano. I also completely forgot about the Heart Pirates, so they'll be on the Wano team, interesting.

Luffy and co, oh I see.
Am I the only one not that big of a fan of the crew now splitting up two times in a row?

No you're not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom