• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Behold Nintendo Switch (March 2017, Hybrid w/ Dock, Detachable Controllers, Nvidia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks really good, only real concern is that the detachable controller parts in the Mario Kart segment look a bit small and uncomfortable.

DMONKUMA

Wow Nintendo got Skyrim.

Edit:It looks better than I thought and would like to know what extra features the dock does as well.

The list of supporting developers looks great but I need to see what games they are gonna actually put on system before this a go for me.

RootCause

After my experience with the shield tablet, I'm very much hyped for this.
So glad its a hybrid, now I need to preorder.

Joey Ravn

Banned
Holy fuck.

I LOVE IT.

ALL THOSE EXTRAS IN THE VIDEO KEPT THEIR MOUTHS SHUT FOR NONTHS

Honestly, that was my second thought. Nintendo must have the strongest NDAs ever, because holy moley, there were a lot of people seeing that thing in the ad who said nothing about it.

The screen looks gigantic! Really impressive so far. I can already imagine E3 lines where everyone has their Switch on the ground ^__^

Caelus

Oh naaaa

It's so fucking hot

The name grew on me very quickly, it's very cute and accessible, but that fucking console looks hardcore as fuuck

Very good trailer, interested in how battery life will last if playing games like Skyrim and Zelda.

Consider me Day 1 just for Splatoon alone!

Mik2121

Saw the full video. Like it, but the people playing just using one half of the controller... I need to try it myself, but I can't see how you could play something like an NBA game with just that, lol.

The whole playing games while on the plane though... that's really cool seeing how every time I go on a trip it tends to be over 14 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom