• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘She has a nice smile’: Trump singles out RTɒs Caitriona Perry

No it's not, but that's not what I said either. The other things he said about "so I bet she treats you well" is harassment and creepy. However, just saying a woman has a nice smile is not harassment imo.

It is sexist coming from Trump. He looks down on all women.

Cool, he's not in a country club though. He is the president of the United States.
The normalisation of a president of Trump's caliber is scary and troubling. The bar has been set so low, why should any future president behave, well, like a fucking president?

"That's just who he is", no, he is the president of a country and he represents said country.

danthefan

You guys all know the Irish PM is gay right?

God knows I hate Trump as much as the next person but this is a storm in a teacup.

Edit, you know what, I retract that. You shouldn't be talking to people like that. I still don't think the "treats you well" bit had sexual connotations, as, again, he's gay.

Come on, man. When she looks vaguely like Ivanka and he implied that she gives good blowjobs, incest jokes became an inevitability. That's totally on him.
Yup.

Don't people remember how Bill was portrayed after his sex scandal? People don't come up with this for random reasons. Nobody would make the same jokes about Obama or Bush. Trump's personality and actions scream "old nasty pervert" when it comes to women.

Comments like these give republicans the fuel they need to dismiss all liberal criticism
So? Any comment ever made by any non republican will be used as fuel by republicans. It's a losing game if you start pandering to them.

You guys all know the Irish PM is gay right?

God knows I hate Trump as much as the next person but this is a storm in a teacup.

Edit, you know what, I retract that. You shouldn't be talking to people like that. I still don't think the "treats you well" bit had sexual connotations, as, again, he's gay.
Appreciate the retraction. I'm well aware the current Taoiseach is gay. I'm betting Trump doesn't though.

televator

She must have felt like:
giphy.gif

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Trump believes the media in the US is out to get him. I read the comment as him saying the Irish media isn't like that towards their leader. It didn't come across as being a sexual comment to me.

Top Bottom