• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Switch Bundle Announced for July 21, Neon Green/Pink Joy-Cons Autumn

atr0cious

So glad the joycons don't hit until later. I can safely grab the pro controller without killing my wallet. I know blue red is perfect for Splatoon bundle, but I wish they came in grey too.

GWX

So happy I waited to get the Pro Controller. Love that crazy color combination. Not decided between Yellow and Neon Green/Neon Pink JoyCons just yet, though.

wartama

Neo Member
WHAT?! WHY? WHEN?

Please don't release too many splatoon merch Nintendo, my wallet can't handle it.

I need those joycons

I NEED THEM

jonno394

Japan bundle comes with the new coloured joycons. West forced to wait!

DAD_qf7VoAAGNbY.jpg

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
On one hand...I'm glad I didn't bother buying a second blue and second red joycon, as I'd prefer all four to be different.

On the other hand, I kinda like the arms yellow color, but I don't want two of 'em.

...decisions decisions.

Also SUPER glad I waited on buying a Pro Controller.

Alienfan

Ew. The neon is this gens gold 360 controller, tacky trash that we'll all laugh at in a few years.
The two colour joy cons can go die. They're just a lame attempt to get people who want to achieve a colour scheme, to buy another controller. Once you go black you never go back

ghibli99

On one hand...I'm glad I didn't bother buying a second blue and second red joycon, as I'd prefer all four to be different.

On the other hand, I kinda like the arms yellow color, but I don't want two of 'em.

...decisions decisions.

Also SUPER glad I waited on buying a Pro Controller.
So 4 new Joycons and a Pro Controller then! :)

EhoaVash

Lol a little too early to announce a bundle? I would imagine now plenty of people will wait to buy the bundle, rip switch sales on media create threads until July

Drewboy64

Why are the joycons not coming out until autumn? And man, I really hope they have versions with double green and double pink.

I love that Nintendo is embracing the neon colors

A.J.

Banned
I wish the NA bundle came with the cool Joycons. Oh well, I guess I can wait until then for a pro controller at least.

Top Bottom