• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official 1UP Podcast Preservation Society

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Oh hey and by the way if you have been a continuing listener of Retronauts, you should know that they have a new deal with Podcast One network.

So far you can still get every episode of seasons 3 and 4, but there were rumblings the full backlog would eventually no longer be openly available. So get 'em now, I'd recommend, just in case.

Slime

Banned
Does anyone know if there's an archive for Out of the Game or the Bitmob podcast anywhere?

It's such a bummer to get an itch for stuff like this and find that it's basically erased from existence. Internet shit from a few years ago shouldn't be so ephemeral!

I can't even find a working link for the first 179 episodes of Weekend Confirmed.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
I've got Out of the Game on a hard drive somewhere. I didn't know Weekend Confirmed was getting sketchy... bummer. Hit me back if there's absolutely no source for the former and I'll drop it somewhere for you.

Ecto311

Old I know but has anyone packed all this into a torrent or any other means to download or stream it? I keep telling a coworker about GFW podcasts and I can never find them all together.

Old I know but has anyone packed all this into a torrent or any other means to download or stream it? I keep telling a coworker about GFW podcasts and I can never find them all together.
I'd be interested in a combined torrent of this as well. I'd love to be able to listen to Weekend Confirmed again

Enygmatize

Neo Member
Archive.org has all the CGW/GFW podcasts (along with others from the 1UP Network). It's a bit tedious to download them one at a time, but it's better than nothing.

Archive.org has all the CGW/GFW podcasts (along with others from the 1UP Network). It's a bit tedious to download them one at a time, but it's better than nothing.

Thanks for the heads-up mate! I have them downloading now. These will be great to listen again to while I'm coding. I miss the days of the OG 1UP crew.

h00ters

Sorry to bump an old thread but I'm looking for a very particular episode that I can't seem to find anywhere, most likely because it was a one-off episode that didn't fit under any of the official 1up shows.

It was uploaded on November 23 2006 (or a day or so either side of that) and was an interview with a bunch of Bungie staff that was put together during a "3 weeks of Halo 3" feature that 1up.com was running. From what I remember, it included Luke, Hsu and a few of the other 1up guys as well.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Top Bottom