• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2017 |OT| More streaming services than shows to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Aho Girl 3

I can't believe what I watched.
If not for Kakegurui and Symphogear (and in part Made in Abyss), this would be my anime of the season.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Czzi5wQ.jpg

IN
CR
OY
ABLE

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sexual assault council president completely ruins this show.

Lain

Hitorijime My Hero 2

Cut ties with me again... or sleep with me.

I guess that's one (twisted) way to confess your love.

Fate/Apocrypha ep 6
How the fuck does Arthur Saber who is a female actually able to sire a child with another female?
She was conceived between Artoria and her sister, Morgan le Fay, through unorthodox circumstances. Artoria, normally female, was a pseudo-male at the time due to Merlin's magecraft, so Morgan enchanted her with a spell to extract sperm from her. Morgan developed it within her own ovary, and made the child into a homunculus clone of Artoria.

She was conceived between Artoria and her sister, Morgan le Fay, through unorthodox circumstances. Artoria, normally female, was a pseudo-male at the time due to Merlin's magecraft, so Morgan enchanted her with a spell to extract sperm from her. Morgan developed it within her own ovary, and made the child into a homunculus clone of Artoria.

Mmm that sounds...

Mental gymnastics to justify why you make every character in fantasy and history a waifu.

Cutting through bullshit like hot knife through butter.

-Minsc-

Boruto - 20

- Naruto and Kuruma decide to have a little fun. The legend appears.

- "He was always popular with the kunoichi at the Academy...just like me.
And he was quite handsom...just like me.
Plus, he always got the top grade in ninjutsu...just like me.

But, he was surly, antisocial, arrogant and rude...totally not like me!"

Oh Naruto, never change. :)

That did not go as imagined.

DNAbro

Boruto 20

and all caught up. Naruto Gaiden was pretty funny for the conversation of "did Sasuke actually fuck Karin?" Cool to see this animated.

latest

Boruto - 20

- Naruto and Kuruma decide to have a little fun. The legend appears.

- "He was always popular with the kunoichi at the Academy...just like me.
And he was quite handsom...just like me.
Plus, he always got the top grade in ninjutsu...just like me.

But, he was surly, antisocial, arrogant and rude...totally not like me!"

Oh Naruto, never change. :)

That did not go as imagined.

The writers do SasuNaru si good.

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
Ruri bullying is the true reason for watching Aho Girl.

Patrician taste. The Ruri bullying straddles the line for me between hilarious and upsetting, honestly.

I will admit though that I got into Gamers! purely on the promise of Tendou being absolutely destroyed. It delivered at first but I feel like it's been downplaying that aspect of late in favour of the insane love polygon. That's enjoyable enough but I hope they focus more on Tendou going completely off the rails sooner rather than later.

Cornbread78

Darker than Black ep.17-18
I liked this mini arc about the mob doll much more than the past couple. They are still loosely working around a plot, but the show is pretty entertaining.

Lee, I mean, B201 is a badass, but I hope the Chief leaves him be!

Defuser

Jesus, so it's basically
magical incest
Fate is a mistake.

Is that why Astolfo is looks like a girl?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
It's only recently that I learnt that the artist of the FGO strip was the fella behind the infamous iM@S Who Put The Bomp video.

Woah, i didn't know that.

Re-creator 17
Its finally here. The battle royale we've been waiting for! Took them 16 episode of preparation and lots of talking, but here it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom