• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

elseanio

iOoV2.jpg

"Liverpool FC will take part in a showpiece game against AS Roma at Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox, as part of the ballpark's 100th anniversary this summer."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-to-face-as-roma-in-boston

There's a chance I may start working nights out of hours network configuring, they are talking of cutting 50% of our team in the next year so I've offered to make myself more valuable.

Anyone worked nights before?

elseanio

There's a chance I may start working nights out of hours network configuring, they are talking of cutting 50% of our team in the next year so I've offered to make myself more valuable.

Are you talking like 4-midnight or midnight onwards? Not worked them before, hope it works well for you.

sneaky77

I have worked some overnight shifts for people at work, is really quiet lol

Arnie

Reporting on University of Sheffield versus Sheffield Hallam football in a couple of hours. It's at Hillsborough and Howard Webb is refereeing so it's got a little spectacle. Should be decent.

Salazar

Reporting on University of Sheffield versus Sheffield Hallam football in a couple of hours. It's at Hillsborough and Howard Webb is refereeing so it's got a little spectacle. Should be decent.

Remember your Pleatisms.

Worst thing you can do is score early.

Clegg

Pique reportedly just been dumped by Shakira. (Fox Sports in Latin America)

Mind games to mess with Ibra?
Getting dumped by Shakira is probably the best thing for Pique professionally.

It's also the absolute worst thing for his personal life. No more of dat ass.

WJD

Was just in Sheffield again the past 2 days and was considering going to that game; couldn't really stay much longer though unfortunately.

Was bloody lovely though in the sun yesterday around the nice gardeny bit with the water features.

elseanio

9pm - 6am 4 nights a week. Get time plus a third for doing it so adds up.

I'm a planner for BT so its all office based. Just not sure how it would suit me yet

That's a tough shift, I dunno if I could do it. Do you think it'd reflect bad upon your position if you tired it for a few weeks and decided it wasn't working out?

Arnie

Was just in Sheffield again the past 2 days and was considering going to that game; couldn't really stay much longer though unfortunately.

Was bloody lovely though in the sun yesterday around the nice gardeny bit with the water features.

Yea should be a laugh, I can hear my house mates having a drink now getting ready for it. Not too sure about the chants of "Uni!" to the Kaiser Chief's Ruby though, bit low budget that. Weather's even nicer today, just been for a kick about on the astros, it's almost dangerous heat.

Wilbur

Banned
Remember Kermit making a thread for football video-game discussion because he didn't want to hear about it in the main thread?

You're turning into Kermit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think I'm guilty of more off topic stuff than anyone else. I'd rather be Fur than Kermit.

sneaky77

9pm - 6am 4 nights a week. Get time plus a third for doing it so adds up.

I'm a planner for BT so its all office based. Just not sure how it would suit me yet

It will be a touch adjustment, but it really depends on the person, normally when I worked nights 5am-7am seems to be the roughest patch for me so that it ends at 6am is not bad.

FuturusX

Why is an Arsenal legend acting as a mouthpiece for Oil baron FC. So small time, but i guess that is City for you.

He's an executive for City...just doing his job I suppose?

Vieira is a pissant. Someone needs to find him some bins to empty or data to enter.

A fine fine player in his day. Legend status for sure. So maybe a tad harsh.

Vieira - United get home help

He's at it again. Can't wait for Ferguson's retort.

Let the mind games begin! Or continue...erm

TeegsD

Looks like Capel and Izmailov won't make the game against Metalist tomorrow...
Why always us?
iOoV2.jpg

"Liverpool FC will take part in a showpiece game against AS Roma at Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox, as part of the ballpark's 100th anniversary this summer."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-to-face-as-roma-in-boston

Went to see Sporting - Celtic at Fenway and it was awesome how it was set up. If the price is right, I'll probably head over to Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom