• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch |OT|

RPGCrazied

That's so stupid its on the shelf at some places, but you can't buy it. They should have display boxes out saying coming soon, not showing off the physical product.

That's so stupid its on the shelf at some places, but you can't buy it. They should have display boxes out saying coming soon, not showing off the physical product.

wow just relax. people who have been following this game had to wait for a year, then waited again because of the delay. meanwhile some people have just been interested of it a week ago and some of them are already impatient to get their hands on it? just chillax. you'll get it tomorrow.

wow just relax. people who have been following this game had to wait for a year, then waited again because of the delay. meanwhile some people have just been interested of it a week ago and some of them are already impatient to get their hands on it? just chillax. you'll get it tomorrow.

What? :p

Beren

I am hitting F5 much D: , i want to know when the game is ready to be downloaded on PSN because i live close to tarzan and games can take 1 month to get here. So PSN for me , i am also F5ing amazon from time to time in hope for a wizard's edition miracle :3

The Lamp

It's because clueless employees will just put it on the sales rack, but the computer KNOWS what can and can't be sold so once it's taken to the register, and the cashier realizes it's denied for sale, they take it back to the stockroom :l

GringoJB

Didn't hop onto the hype train until very recently, but now I'm totally sold! My evil plot is that this will be the game that will be my wife's gateway drug into more JRPGs.

Stencil

Well, it got posted at the end of a page, but in regards to shipping:

"Dumb question but I've never ordered online through GameStop, let alone pre-ordered, so; Do they ship the game on the release date? Or will it arrive by the release date? "

??

"This order will be shipped after the release date of 1/22/2013 for Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition Club Namco Exclusive."

ugh. oh well. i can wait. it'll be shipped after the 22nd, then take a week to come to canada. sigh.

daevv

"This order will be shipped after the release date of 1/22/2013 for Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition Club Namco Exclusive."

ugh. oh well. i can wait. it'll be shipped after the 22nd, then take a week to come to canada. sigh.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm hoping it's not sent through UPS.

daevv

why would it be sent through UPS? ugh. do you know how much are the handling fees? i ordered two, btw.

I know all to well about the fees. That's why I'm hoping they use USPS and not UPS. Will find out tomorrow or the next day when we get the shipping/tracking number.

Should of just grabbed it and ran.

424547_10151234940717654_1151684801_n.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
Man world maps and enemies on screen and Studio Ghibli... it's a dream jRPG.

First time in forever I can't wait for a traditional jRPG to release

the gamestop guy seemed a little peeved that i went in to cancel the pre-order...

welp! atleast i'll get the griffon familiar now as bonus, instead of....nothing

so relieved.

Magpul

Banned
Sooooo close! I'm still waiting for my guide from Amazon to be shipped and haven't heard anything from Digital River regarding my Wizard's Edition and no charges either. Hope I still get it.

Perhaps you don't know the story of RPGCrazied and his copy of Xenoblade

Mik3F

Looks like Game.co.uk may have run out of the JPN wizards book as a freebie. No mention of it now on the website nor if you pre order in store

LuuKyK

Envy of you guys who live in a decent country for gaming consumers. I will probably have to wait a month to play this.

*cries*

Derrick01

Banned
Man world maps and enemies on screen and Studio Ghibli... it's a dream jRPG.

First time in forever I can't wait for a traditional jRPG to release

I hear you. I'm in the middle of Persona 4 and then after I'm done I'm jumping to this. It feels like 2005 for me again.

Boss Man

Does there happen to be a compilation of these "awesome impressions" that I keep hearing about floating around? I'm pretty open to playing an actual jRPG, one where I can ride around an open world in a boat and stuff.

Elixir

Just a heads up, the Amazon.fr and Amazon.uk versions are seemingly identical in listing, and Amazon.fr are currently taking preorders.

It has already been confirmed that all versions of the book are in English, as is the game.

My sincere condolences for your loss.
I'm especially interested to hear your impressions. So sorry for your loss.
Prayers go out man. Btw i use that same Fireflies At Night Theme on my PS3. It is still the best looking theme in the store. Imo
Oh wow, I'm so sorry, man. Hopefully the game is therapeutic... I'm sure we'd all love to hear your experiences with it, or just in general, in a dedicated thread.
Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. Much respects. :(
:( my sincerest condolences
I hope you enjoy the game. Stay strong.
Already replied to your thread in off topic about this, but still, hope you pull through and get back on your feet fast.
Can anyone make me a wallpaper for this game? I'd like the logo somewhere in it, and at least Oliver and Drippy in it.
Thank you guys so much guys........

=================================

Well.... 4 hours in the game now, the best description I can give?

Imagine being on a very strict diet for a VERY VERY VERY long time... while you have been craving a burger all the time.

Then.... you have the best damn juicy and delicious burger you ever tested in a VERY VERY VERY long time!

This how playing Ni No Kuni feels.... it's THAT good.

Top Bottom