• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3rd Party Amazon.com Seller (Circuit City) selling 32GB Vita card for 39.99

Karish

JFO7l7zH

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
They have a guarantee for when the received item doesn't match the description. Which would cover pretty much any case here. Obviously if we get Wipeout or a non-32GB card, it would apply.
You mean any case except the case where no item is being send at all? Doesn't sound like good odds after all.

Aeana

You mean any case except the case where no item is being send at all? Doesn't sound like good odds after all. Nothing will be send.

If nothing is sent, then we get refunds. I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Either way, there's no risk to us for trying to buy it.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
You mean any case except the case where no item is being send at all? Doesn't sound like good odds after all.

There's no risk to doing this. Wrong item? Full refund. Nothing shipped? Full refund. It's a win win. This happens from time to time and people have had no problems getting either the item or their money back.

PewPewK

If nothing is sent, then we get refunds. I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Either way, there's no risk to us for trying to buy it.

Exactly. Worse case scenario is it was an error and Amazon refunds everyone. (Though I don't think we've even been charged yet since it hasn't shipped.)

So either way, it's a win-win. They either ship it for $45 or they give us back our money and apologize for the error.

Aeana

Exactly. Worse case scenario is it was an error and Amazon refunds everyone. (Though I don't think we've even been charged yet since it hasn't shipped.)

So either way, it's a win-win. They either ship it for $45 or they give us back our money and apologize for the error.

I've been charged.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
As long as everyone understands that this is not likely to work, then go ahead. It's just that I've seen enough people in Cheap Ass Gaffer threads having their hopes and dreams crushed because Amazon didn't honor a pricing error.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
As long as everyone understands that this is not likely to work, then go ahead. It's just that I've seen enough people in Cheap Ass Gaffer threads having their hopes and dreams crushed because Amazon didn't honor a pricing error.

Yeah, everyone should assume you won't get a 32 Gb card. Don't set yourself for disappointment

Damn, I remember back in the old days when I always used to get in on these.

Probably for the best though since it also would have cost me another $300 for a 3G Vita that I'd hardly use.

The picture of wipEout in the checkout phase was enough to discourage me. I'll be fine with my 8 GB for at least until christmas (I hope). At that point, I'll look around for good enough deals.

Amazon doesn't seem to be offering release day shipping on the Vita anymore, so I'll probably try my luck on walking into a store and leaving with a launch bundle on Tuesday.

Somehow I can't imagine this thing selling out.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Ordered from Buy.com. They have a marketplace guarantee, but I don't know if it is as good as Amazon's.

And if I get Wipeout, well, I wanted that game anyway.

- J - D -

So, if this is Tiger Directs pricing mistake, would that mistake automatically reflect on both their Amazon and Buy.com pages?

Crossing my fingers that it ships!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
no longer on buy. can't add it to cart. i highly doubt that any of these will ship correctly.

I'm not even expecting it to ship. Probably just going to get cancelled and apology emails will be sent out. Hoping for the best anyway, especially since I never manage to catch these deals before they're gone.

Top Bottom