• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

More Scott Steiner Twitter fun:

There you are u little bitch,bn tweeting for 4 wks now n u decide to respond when i tweeted

About being at a Shoneys To Go Grand Opening....Really....Im playing poker with you and ive

already told you what my hand is and the significance of 609,and the shoneys tweet

Brought u out of yur hole,first off if you want to call anybody a drug abuser look no further than yur son

609Garrett was a 140 lb non-athletic pussy in high school,but as everybody can see he can take

Everything under the sun but it hasnt improved his athletic ability,the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

Let me educate u on Shoneys,first off this wasnt a paid appearance,i was there on behalf of my friend

Of 18 yrs who purchased the Shoneys Brand 6 yrs ago for around $300 million,and its no

Longer a greasy fast food joint as u suggest,you would have known this if u ever went to the Tna offices

Bcuz Shoneys corporate offices are also in Nashville,but as you like to brag your too high class and make

Too much money to eat at a place like that,well the # 609 suggests you aint high class at all

So for everybody that has bn tweeting me back asking what is the significance of 609 and why

Chant 609 when either bitchoff enters the ring,is bcuz 609 is part of a larger # that eric owns n now

Garrett is going to have to live with,

The full sequence is 1:19-CR-609 and its represents bitchoffs docket # when he testified under oath

In Atlanta's Gold Club trial

More later on his exact testimony which is very revealing and humurous bcuz it shows what a

Weasle he is,which i will also post on my website,

Bitchoff u need to worry about the crowds that Tna is drawing since u 3 assholes have taken control

2,500 ppl were at the last ppv in nashville,the home base of Tna and alot of those were freebee's,

Bitchoff cant deny anything that i tweeted about bcuz its all true,so hes trying to change the focus

Saying im to old slow & boring..really check out the Ring ka King footage

That i didnt want to move over for the younger guys,all i did was try to elevate guys and pass the torch

Ask any wrestler better yet look at the tape,im not a mark like hogan and have to have creative control

Bcuz ppl dont care who wins or loses,they want to be entertained,hogan living in his fantansy world

Actually believes hes winning

Trust me bitchoff ,u and hogan are about to find out im the last guy you should have fuckd with

Your going to find out that payback is a bitch,both mentally n physically right now im FF'n with

Your mind,and i will see u both again,and you will see how ruthless i can be,believe that

Might as well get behind the guy they want you to. What's the difference between Ryback and Dolph Ziggler? Ryback's going to be a world champion. Ziggler will be a great jobber for him to beat though. Imagine the 360 Ziggler's going to do when he gets hit by the clothesline.

If that's the logic your going to follow, why don't you just start buying Cena merchandise?

DiscoJon

Banned
Late watching Smackdown this week...it's going to be really bad if Bryan moves to Raw permanently isn't it?

It can't get any worse than being fed to THE GREAT WHITE.
Sheamus.jpg

...I actually kinda like Sheamus when he's a heel...

Khrno

Late watching Smackdown this week...it's going to be really bad if Bryan moves to Raw permanently isn't it?

Well, he is going from being the main event of SD during 5 months to mid-card hell in Raw.

Being on Raw is playing second fiddle to Cena, even if he becomes WWE champion down the line. Cena is a cancer for Raw, or the whole WWE.

Being on SD now means actually having to main event the (b) show and also appear on Raw, so it's double exposure and better experience for those in the SD main events. Edge didn't became such a big star from being the second man to John Cena in Raw, he did it for being on SD for the most part in his last 5 years.

...I actually kinda like Sheamus when he's a heel...

Sheamus is a good heel, and he could fit the monster heel persona that Vince has been trying to push for so many years, but there is also a problem in WWE right now, and that's the lack of credible faces, so Vince will try to put whatever top guy they have into that position and turn them not into a main-event face, but into a Cena clone.

Toki767

I didn't mean it'd be bad for Bryan, since that's pretty much a given. I meant Smackdown won't be as fun to watch since Bryan really is the whole show.

Khrno

I didn't mean it'd be bad for Bryan, since that's pretty much a given. I meant Smackdown won't be as fun to watch since Bryan really is the whole show.

We can only hope that guys like Cesaro, Sandow or Ambrose can pick up the slack and keep it interesting.

Sheamus/Del Rio will be a painful feud to watch, but the upside will be their matches, since they can perform in the ring. Christian might come back and feud with Sheamus, for one more match.

UberTag

Sheamus/Del Rio will be a painful feud to watch, but the upside will be their matches, since they can perform in the ring. Christian might come back and feud with Sheamus, for one more match.
Don't forget about Pointy McPointerson. He's scheduled to return soon as well. Along with his trampoline.
(Del Rio may be nothing special but I'll cheer for the Mexican who brings shiny cars and Ricardo with him over the Mexican who brings trampolines and stupid blue mood lighting.)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
people go to WWE tv tapings just for the chance to call somebody on their phone during the event and say LOOK I'M ON TV!

Khrno

I never hated Sin Cara, the problem was the people he had matches him, he wasn't used to the 'WWE style', and most of those jobbers probably never wrestled with a luchador before him. His other main problem was his lack of English, maybe after all these months he has learned the language, and will be able to have promos that not only consist of pointing.

When is he due back anyway? Will it be before Rey? Because we could be looking at a Sin Cara - Mysterio feud towards Summerslam.

New Union Pro show - featuring, Cherry vs Emi Sakura, where the winner has to reveal their real age, Sanshiro Takagi vs Keizo Matsuda in a 90's Indie Wrestler Weapon Rumble and Kengo Ohka teaming with Hiro Tsumaki in his return match against Isami Kodaka & El Generico. Plus Yoshihito Sasaki & Shinobu defend the BJW Tag Team Titles against 'Big "G" Bang' of Shuji Ishikawa and Shigehiro Irie, and then in the main event, Yuko Miyamoto defends the DDT Extreme Title against Ken Ohka in a light tubes and merchandise death match;

UNION “GOLDEN UNION 2012”, 05/04/2012
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,236 Fans – No Vacancy

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x21xzm

HANDICAP MATCH;

01. Hiroshi Fukuda vs Rion Mizuki & Rumi Kazama

02. Cherry vs Emi Sakura

03. Big Rude, Black Spider Clutch & GENTARO vs Goro Tsurumi, El Hijo del Goro & Goro Jr.

90's INDIE WRESTLER WEAPONS RUMBLE;

04. Sanshiro Takagi vs Keizo Matsuda

05. Isami Kodaka & El Generico vs Hiro Tsumaki & Kengo Ohka

BJW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH;

06. Yoshihito Sasaki & Shinobu (c) vs Shuji Ishikawa & Shigehiro Irie

DDT EXTREME TITLE - FLUORESCENT LIGHT-TUBE/MERCHANDISE DEATH MATCH;

07. Yuko Miyamoto (c) vs Ken Ohka

Definitely check out matches 5, 6 & 7, all well worth a watch. Really enjoyed both the tag matches.

Veda Scott has the first report on CHIKARA's return to live iPPV - Saturday night, June 2nd 2012.

Chikarasaurus Rex Report 1

Looking forward to the matches that have been announced so far. I'm thinking there might be a Luchas de Apuestas match between The Colony and The Swarm, and Quack could make his comeback vs 17. I'm scratching my head as to who Kingston will defend the Grand Championship against but I'm leaning towards Sara Del Ray. Their first IPPV was so good and this season has been great. I'm really looking forward to June 2nd!

Hope you know I was joking about Ryback last night, although that's what Vince McMahon believes. How long until they start counting his wins? He's got the pyro now too.

Probably should have listened then.

About half of their audience did with more leaking out every year. Actually I stopped watching in 2002 also, started watching for a few months in 2006 mainly for the ECW revival, and then stopped until 2010. I checked results every once in awhile though.

So I recall that last election around this time the E got Barack and Hillary to tape messages for the fans, since they were still neck and neck in the primary (and McCain too). Since Ron Paul is technically still involved, and you know Kane will be pushing for it, will we get to see Ron Paul cut a promo on the Federal Reserve and the Civil Rights Act? Fingers crossed.

I do hope they do it again this year even if it's just Obam Obam Bigelow and Alex Romney, because I want to see if Romney gets to use DiBiase's belt.

McMahon is going to shove his right wing politics and Linda's senator campaign down our throats again. Remember how bad it got last time?

McMahon is going to shove his right wing politics and Linda's senator campaign down our throats again. Remember how bad it got last time?
There wasn't a whole lot of right-wing bias on display (or any at all, really), and while they did push the Stand Up for WWE thing a lot, they didn't expressly turn Raw into a campaign commercial for Linda, or even really mention it more than once that I recall, and that was a sideways reference made for comedy.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So I recall that last election around this time the E got Barack and Hillary to tape messages for the fans, since they were still neck and neck in the primary (and McCain too). Since Ron Paul is technically still involved, and you know Kane will be pushing for it, will we get to see Ron Paul cut a promo on the Federal Reserve and the Civil Rights Act? Fingers crossed.

I do hope they do it again this year even if it's just Obam Obam Bigelow and Alex Romney, because I want to see if Romney gets to use DiBiase's belt.
Kane already cut a promo like that, lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH16xHo34ng

And holy crap. Remember the Kane mask girl? Well, women dressing up as Kane really is a thing.

I posted this one earlier, http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs17/i/2007/185/d/8/Kane_II_by_AvrilDC.jpg, but check out this one, lol, http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/306/0/a/halloween_classic_kane_by_motley_crue_angel-d4eubj2.jpg

What's going on with the world?

RBH

I never hated Sin Cara, the problem was the people he had matches him, he wasn't used to the 'WWE style', and most of those jobbers probably never wrestled with a luchador before him. His other main problem was his lack of English, maybe after all these months he has learned the language, and will be able to have promos that not only consist of pointing.

When is he due back anyway? Will it be before Rey? Because we could be looking at a Sin Cara - Mysterio feud towards Summerslam.
He's coming back at the end of May.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the over the limit ad on wwe.com says "watch the historic pay per view"...what's so historic about the card?

dream

hey guys it turns out RBH is going to be a doctor let's all laugh at him for being smart and rich and successful

krae_man

That's the last PPV we'll ever get. Don't depress me like that. I'm in that video somewhere too.

There wasn't a whole lot of right-wing bias on display (or any at all, really), and while they did push the Stand Up for WWE thing a lot, they didn't expressly turn Raw into a campaign commercial for Linda, or even really mention it more than once that I recall, and that was a sideways reference made for comedy.

Did you forget how they made it seem like John Cena and George W Bush single handedly killed Osama Bin Laden? Yep the current people in power had nothing to do with it!

dream

All I remember is WWE healing the nation by courageously putting on a Smackdown show a couple of days after the devastating 9/11 terrorist attack.

krae_man

All I remember is WWE healing the nation by courageously putting on a Smackdown show a couple of days after the devastating 9/11 terrorist attack.

Everyone else cancelled their events out of respect, WWE put it on anyway out of sheer arrogance respect.

Also, don't forget the day Undertaker heroically killed Hassan.

dream

I remember Stephanie comparing what Al Qaeda did to the US to what the government did to Vince when they investigated his role in distributing steroids.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
20120502_EP_LIGHT_AbeSignsPrimoEpicoRosa_C.jpg

So apparently, Abraham Washington just signed Hunico and Camacho to his talent agency. Not sure who the woman is, though.

Top Bottom