• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

frizby
(05-19-2017, 11:38 PM)

Originally Posted by Crizume

So I'm definetly enjoying the game and progressing through the star chart and Mastery ranks. Up to Uranus and MR 7 with 3 frames at 30. I started working on farming the "important" mods before I keep going. Having some trouble with Streamline, Flow, and Continuity. Any body have a good farming spots for these. I also need hornet strike for mesa but putting that off for now since Point blank took me like 4 days.

Grinding for specific mods in the early game is going to burn you out. Keep progressing, and let those mods come when they come.

Or if you catch one of us on, several of us would surely give you a starter mod set. Are you in the clan yet?
NoblesseOblige
(05-20-2017, 01:28 PM)
I am getting really sick of being cheated out of rare prime parts because the stupid game seemingly doesn't register my 10/10 reactant at the end of a void fissure. It happens about 5% of my runs.
VariantX
(05-20-2017, 06:47 PM)

Originally Posted by Trogdor1123

How is the boss in the event, I want to take a crack at it tonight. Got my 50 nav coordinates a couple nights ago and im ready to go now.

Doesn't even feel like a boss, it feels like an appropriate high level enemy. Ambulas also has no bullshit attacks like say the juggernaut. He also has a lot of attacks and variations of attacks. Its pretty fun to fight him when he mixes in with the mobs and adds a layer of challenge that doesn't feel unfair. He can still get nuked pretty quick by stuff like a resonance banshee though. I would love a doing a survival and 3 of these suckers spawned in at once, would be madness. I actually would love if DE would take this approach to high level enemies.