• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Ken
Member
(05-19-2017, 10:20 PM)
Ken's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kouriozan

It says you have reached maximum request.

AHHH

i need to clear out the requests list and it'll fix. gimme a sec
Kouriozan
Member
(05-19-2017, 10:23 PM)
Kouriozan's Avatar
I can reach 549 SPR with Ramza but it seems super overkill (about 60 MP heal per turns)

Ramza 6 Star

FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Magi Staff +25ATK+12MAG+70SPR
Left Hand: Aura Staff +21ATK+12MAG+53SPR+Dispel
Head: Soul Crown +20DEF/SPR+5%Elemental Resistance
Body: Siren's Robe +30DEF+40MAG/SPR+100%Sleep/Silence
Accessory 1: Magistral Crest +30%MAG+30%SPR
Accessory 2: Ribbon +5MAG+5SPR+100%Status Resistance
Ability 1: Equip Staff Can equip Staves
Ability 2: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 3: Seal of Protection +20% DEF +20%SPR +10%HP
Ability 4: Mentality +20% MP +30%SPR

Pot Stats: HP: 450 MP: 75 ATK: 30 DEF: 30 MAG: 30 SPR: 30

Esper: Carbuncle HP:3350 MP:5780 ATK:1940 DEF:3270 MAG:4450 SPR:6330

Total Stats: HP: 5217 MP: 335 ATK: 269 DEF: 306 MAG: 356 SPR: 549

I really need to get more HP TM.

Originally Posted by Ken

AHHH

i need to clear out the requests list and it'll fix. gimme a sec

No problem.
Last edited by Kouriozan; 05-19-2017 at 10:26 PM.
crazyivan19
Member
(05-19-2017, 10:27 PM)
crazyivan19's Avatar
Holy shit everyone.

I've been wrestling with Amazon today because I had $10 in credit laying around and wanted to buy a wee bit of lapis to expand some of my slots so I could use my last remaining six tickets and finally do my raid coin summons (sitting at 195k). Normally I game on iOS but I figured why not, especially with the Coin discount.

Got it resolved, expanded the slots, and went back to iOS for the pulls. I wanted to use 4 pulls on the dragon banner in a last ditch effort at a Zyrus and 2 on the current banner for some bonus units.

The first three tickets were two Firions and a Kain. Blah. Fourth ticket was Setzer. Wasn't looking for him, but having 2 will be great for chaining. That left two more tickets.

First one.... RAINBOW!! And..... Delita. I know that's a "troll" rainbow, but it's new to me and I hear enhancements make him viable again. Plus, Moonblade.

Final ticket. ANOTHER RAINBOW!!! Boom.... Rem.

I mean, what are the frickin chances of that??? Not necessarily who I was going for, but what a way to end my week of really shitty pulls. Setzer, Delita, and Rem are WAY better than Zyrus.

Now off to do the raid coin pulls and level these suckers up!!
jasminlovesyoux
Member
(05-19-2017, 10:32 PM)
jasminlovesyoux's Avatar
Two in a row??? Amazing. Grats dude
Kouriozan
Member
(05-19-2017, 10:37 PM)
Kouriozan's Avatar
Did some more math and Ramza with 450 SPR will heal ~53 MP per turns which is enough for Onion Knight strongest skill (52MP).
Now onto getting more HP/DEF TMs.

Edit : found a nice build that I can achieve before Ramza gets his enhancement / Total Stats: HP: 6813 MP: 335 ATK: 286 DEF: 342 MAG: 301 SPR: 454
with a ribbon of course

Originally Posted by crazyivan19

Holy shit everyone.

Wow, gratz!
Last edited by Kouriozan; 05-19-2017 at 10:47 PM.
Lyrian
Member
(05-19-2017, 11:29 PM)

Originally Posted by crazyivan19

Holy shit everyone.

I've been wrestling with Amazon today because I had $10 in credit laying around and wanted to buy a wee bit of lapis to expand some of my slots so I could use my last remaining six tickets and finally do my raid coin summons (sitting at 195k). Normally I game on iOS but I figured why not, especially with the Coin discount.

Got it resolved, expanded the slots, and went back to iOS for the pulls. I wanted to use 4 pulls on the dragon banner in a last ditch effort at a Zyrus and 2 on the current banner for some bonus units.

The first three tickets were two Firions and a Kain. Blah. Fourth ticket was Setzer. Wasn't looking for him, but having 2 will be great for chaining. That left two more tickets.

First one.... RAINBOW!! And..... Delita. I know that's a "troll" rainbow, but it's new to me and I hear enhancements make him viable again. Plus, Moonblade.

Final ticket. ANOTHER RAINBOW!!! Boom.... Rem.

I mean, what are the frickin chances of that??? Not necessarily who I was going for, but what a way to end my week of really shitty pulls. Setzer, Delita, and Rem are WAY better than Zyrus.

Now off to do the raid coin pulls and level these suckers up!!

So THAT's where my luck went today. Hrmph!

Congrats on the double rainbow :)
Alkez
Member
(05-19-2017, 11:43 PM)
Alkez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ken

i have some slots open if you don't have me and need THE CUTEST AND PUREST bonus unit

Thought I had you already. Request sent :)

Originally Posted by Kouriozan

I can reach 549 SPR with Ramza but it seems super overkill (about 60 MP heal per turns)

Yeah I've been thinking that spr builds are kind of overkill. I mean every top unit apart from Noctis has auto refresh so I don't really see the need to give Ramza all sp instead of hp.

Originally Posted by crazyivan19

Final ticket. ANOTHER RAINBOW!!! Boom.... Rem.

Congrats :)
Lyrian
Member
(05-19-2017, 11:49 PM)
Think I'm going to sit back and watch the effects of the energy change to the event for a few days to see how GAF and Reddit reacts to it in the medium-run.

Ought be an interesting set of observations, to say the least.
The Silver
Member
(05-20-2017, 12:07 AM)
The Silver's Avatar
Got 3 golds in a row

Rosa from free summon
Xon from Daily
King from ticket

not gonna push any further, I'll just stick with King for this event
Celegus
Member
(05-20-2017, 12:50 AM)
Celegus's Avatar
Heck yeah crazyivan, you definitely deserve that!!!

Originally Posted by Syntsui

He will be very strong by his own with enhancements. His TM is good for mixed dps.

Originally Posted by across

Grats on the free rainbow!

Like Syntsui said, his enhancements are very solid and turn him into a pretty scary finisher. He also becomes very flexible with his weapon choices.

I'm unsure on the value of his TM these days. Maybe good as a SPR-increasing accessory on DPS or something while still getting some offensive benefit?

Awesome, glad his enhancements will be decent! I really don't pay much attention to 5* units that I don't have. Guess I should throw a Leon in the cooker for him in the future but probably gonna pass on his TM, just don't see myself using it over the ones I already have. Used up my raid coins and the cactuars instantly maxed him to 100, nice.
Euphoria14
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:04 AM)
Euphoria14's Avatar
No...fucking...way!!!

Spent a daily (down to 430 lapis) and spent 4 of the 8 tickets I got from the new Mog event.

Wowza!




Is she really good? As in better than Refia and 6* Tilith, or will 6* Tilith still surpass her?
Kouriozan
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:06 AM)
Kouriozan's Avatar
That's a lot of Rem for a banner everyone is supposed to skip :p
Congratulations though, feel weird to have stopped summoning since a few months and see people getting super lucky.
My time will come, I'll be rewarded with 2 Onion for my patience
Ken
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:15 AM)
Ken's Avatar
People can't deny the zettai ryouiki.
jasminlovesyoux
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:17 AM)
jasminlovesyoux's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kouriozan

That's a lot of Rem for a banner everyone is supposed to skip :p
Congratulations though, feel weird to have stopped summoning since a few months and see people getting super lucky.
My time will come, I'll be rewarded with 2 Onion for my patience

Just curious how much lapis you've saved up
Syntsui
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:20 AM)
Syntsui's Avatar
Onion Knight will be a massacre here. Considering we have Reberta, he might as well be the best character of our server.
Kouriozan
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:23 AM)
Kouriozan's Avatar

Originally Posted by jasminlovesyoux

Just curious how much lapis you've saved up

Current stack



I already got 5 tickets from this event.
Ken
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:25 AM)
Ken's Avatar
I believe in your double OK dream.
Kouriozan
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:26 AM)
Kouriozan's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ken

I believe in your double OK dream.

Thanks! ^o^
I just want one but if I get lucky and get it in my first 15k lapis + 50 tickets I'll aim for two.
Hippopuncher12
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:27 AM)
Hippopuncher12's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kouriozan

Current stack



I already got 5 tickets from this event.

I will be joining you in the double OK crusade. I shouldn't have wasted 15k Lapis trying to get trash ass Rem....so mad at myself :/
jasminlovesyoux
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:29 AM)
jasminlovesyoux's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kouriozan

Current stack



I already got 5 tickets from this event.

Niiiice. Best of luck
Kouriozan
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:29 AM)
Kouriozan's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hippopuncher12

I will be joining you in the double OK crusade. I shouldn't have wasted 15k Lapis trying to get trash ass Rem....so mad at myself :/

If we follow the JP schedule he'll be released mid August.
If Onion Knight get Orlandeau-ed, late September.
So we got plenty of time!

Originally Posted by jasminlovesyoux

Niiiice. Best of luck

Thank you :D
Ken
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:32 AM)
Ken's Avatar
OK coming out after the Veritas massacre will be ⚰⚰⚰
Hippopuncher12
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:35 AM)
Hippopuncher12's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ken

OK coming out after the Veritas massacre will be ⚰⚰⚰

Yeah I'm going to get slaughtered by Tidus and the Veritas before OK...another reason I should have saved after I pulled 3 Kings on my first 11 pull. I got greedy....idiot.
Kouriozan
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:46 AM)
Kouriozan's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hippopuncher12

I will be joining you in the double OK crusade. I shouldn't have wasted 15k Lapis trying to get trash ass Rem....so mad at myself :/

There will be a lot of good banner going forward so good luck to you too and stay strong!
It helps that I already have Tilith, with some prayer to RNG Goddess I'll also land on Rikku with my 4* ticket.



Soon....
Last edited by Kouriozan; 05-20-2017 at 01:50 AM.
Hippopuncher12
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:51 AM)
Hippopuncher12's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kouriozan

There will be a lot of good banner going forward so good luck to you too and stay strong!
It helps that I already have Tilith, with some prayer to RNG Goddess I'll also land on Rikku with my 4* ticket.

Thanks you too...if you pull :p. I have Tilith as well so I really shouldn't have pulled for Rem, oh well. I need to start actually not pulling for everyone, If I don't need the damn unit. I keep whittling away at my Lapis for shit I don't need, even though I've been lucky the last few banners other than this one. When I pulled a Queen on a ticket I should have realized I wasn't going to pull anything else today lol.
Ken
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:56 AM)
Ken's Avatar
I wish we had a wardrobe system like FFRK does. Tillith is like a vomit of skittles.
Valentus
Member
(05-20-2017, 01:58 AM)
Valentus's Avatar
Very late to the pull party but


Thanks for fucking once gumi
Kouriozan
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:02 AM)
Kouriozan's Avatar

Originally Posted by Valentus

Very late to the pull party but



Thanks for fucking once gumi

Rem Rem party :o
Alkez
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:03 AM)
Alkez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Euphoria14

Is she really good? As in better than Refia and 6* Tilith, or will 6* Tilith still surpass her?

Congrats. With the global exclusive skill I would consider her more black mage than white mage. Her mag can go over 1000 and her skill is strong putting her up there with the best of them right now imo.

I means she's still a red mage and her white mage stuff is very good.
UpDownLeftRight
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:04 AM)
UpDownLeftRight's Avatar
Dropped a ticket in hopes of Firion and got a Setzer! Can't complain I guess. Not sure of his use or anything but it's not a dupe at least.
Hippopuncher12
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:06 AM)
Hippopuncher12's Avatar

Originally Posted by Valentus

Very late to the pull party but



Thanks for fucking once gumi

Grats my dude!
ModernBoxes
Junior Member
(05-20-2017, 02:09 AM)
ModernBoxes's Avatar

Originally Posted by UpDownLeftRight

Dropped a ticket in hopes of Firion and got a Setzer! Can't complain I guess. Not sure of his use or anything but it's not a dupe at least.

He's great. Has an attack that ignores armor and Cursed Card destroys teams in Arena.
Celegus
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:11 AM)
Celegus's Avatar
Rems! Rems everywhere! I didn't even bother with this banner as planned, I'll take my free Luneth and be on my way. Does kind of suck to not have any bonus units though.
Alkez
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:16 AM)
Alkez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Valentus

Very late to the pull party but

Thanks for fucking once gumi

The king returns. Congrats.

When can I expect the summon video to hit my sub box lol? I find those the most fun to watch. Your reactions always make me laugh.
Syntsui
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:26 AM)
Syntsui's Avatar
Valentus will get all Gyancrists huh.
Euphoria14
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:28 AM)
Euphoria14's Avatar
Reviews I'm reading online are praising her, saying she became a total monster of a unit with the global exclusive abilities.
Syntsui
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:41 AM)
Syntsui's Avatar

Originally Posted by Euphoria14

Reviews I'm reading online are praising her, saying she became a total monster of a unit with the global exclusive abilities.

I'm the queen of Britain.
Valentus
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:43 AM)
Valentus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Euphoria14

Reviews I'm reading online are praising her, saying she became a total monster of a unit with the global exclusive abilities.

Rem should be not be considered healer anymore. A magic attack that consider killerd and element is a monstruosity.

The rem of global is not a main healer anymore. She is a monster damage dealer and a secindary healer
Euphoria14
Member
(05-20-2017, 02:45 AM)
Euphoria14's Avatar

Originally Posted by Valentus

Rem should be not be considered healer anymore. A magic attack that consider killerd and element is a monstruosity.

The rem of global is not a main healer anymore. She is a monster damage dealer and a secindary healer

Yeah that's what I'm reading. Makes me more excited having her in a party slot than Refia to be honest, since she seems to be very strong in both roles.
Rokuren
Junior Member
(05-20-2017, 02:59 AM)
Rokuren's Avatar
I didn't realize her exclusive skill did that, that sounds really cool. What about her free dual wield for daggers? Is it just to proc the boomerang twice(if possible) or is there another dagger worth equipping besides the event one?
Hippopuncher12
Member
(05-20-2017, 03:00 AM)
Hippopuncher12's Avatar
Used a ticket to make my number a multiple of 5 lol and Rainbow!!!!!!


4th Luneth........yay? 2 off banner Rainbows so no more for me.
Ken
Member
(05-20-2017, 03:01 AM)
Ken's Avatar

Originally Posted by Rokuren

I didn't realize her exclusive skill did that, that sounds really cool. What about her free dual wield for daggers? Is it just to proc the boomerang twice(if possible) or is there another dagger worth equipping besides the event one?

No

DW daggers was her recent enhancement in JP a few weeks ago and it got pretty meh reception. even if GL gave us a second MAG dagger it's hard to beat L&A stacking
Syntsui
Member
(05-20-2017, 03:05 AM)
Syntsui's Avatar
I tested with Ken's Rem and yeah, I can see why some would call her a monster. She does 1m damage by herself with no chain with maximum stack.
Valentus
Member
(05-20-2017, 03:06 AM)
Valentus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hippopuncher12

Grats my dude!

Thanks buddy, really is good to feel that gumi is nice with one for a while
Rokuren
Junior Member
(05-20-2017, 03:08 AM)
Rokuren's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ken

No

DW daggers was her recent enhancement in JP a few weeks ago and it got pretty meh reception. even if GL gave us a second MAG dagger it's hard to beat L&A stacking

Too bad I guess, but yeah can't really argue with L&A stacking.

Originally Posted by Syntsui

I tested with Ken's Rem and yeah, I can see why some would call her a monster. She does 1m damage by herself with no chain with maximum stack.

That sounds amazing; hoping I get her some time in the future.
thebigkahuna
Member
(05-20-2017, 03:40 AM)
thebigkahuna's Avatar
Just got Trance Terra (dupe) on a ticket pull and felt lucky so... Did an 11 pull. Two rainbows, both Rem! Not sure how to equip her yet but I put her up as my shared unit. I think I have most of you on my friend's list already but cleared one inactive if any new Gaffer needs her.
TbKGaf: 226,235,707.
Broseybrose
Member
(05-20-2017, 03:41 AM)
Broseybrose's Avatar

Originally Posted by Valentus

Very late to the pull party but



Thanks for fucking once gumi

Every 11 pull should be this good! (IM SERIOUS).

If youre gonna go hard you should be rewarded!

Congrats Val!
The Silver
Member
(05-20-2017, 04:19 AM)
The Silver's Avatar
So is it just me or is King complete hot garbage, using a friend King and goddamn, best move is a shit version of Yun's normal attack that takes twice as long? Get the hell off my team.
Ken
Member
(05-20-2017, 04:29 AM)
Ken's Avatar

Originally Posted by thebigkahuna

Just got Trance Terra (dupe) on a ticket pull and felt lucky so... Did an 11 pull. Two rainbows, both Rem! Not sure how to equip her yet but I put her up as my shared unit. I think I have most of you on my friend's list already but cleared one inactive if any new Gaffer needs her.
TbKGaf: 226,235,707.

sent!
Celegus
Member
(05-20-2017, 04:44 AM)
Celegus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kouriozan

Current stack

I already got 5 tickets from this event.

How is OK banner? Is he the only good one on it? Tidus + Rikku still seems the most appealing to me.

Thread Tools