• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlechili

Banned
Blue Reflection's port seems to be much better than expected. It supports any resolution, has ultrawide support, supports an unlocked framerate, has 1080p FMVs, PS4 quality textures, and the 2D art assets are at least not as blurry as Atelier Sophie's.
4t5c.png
I'm not sure if they're 720p or not like people thought.

Endruen

Blue Reflection's port seems to be much better than expected. It supports any resolution, has ultrawide support, supports an unlocked framerate, has 1080p FMVs, PS4 quality textures, and the 2D art assets are at least not as blurry as Atelier Sophie's.

So... They did it good by chance or...?

I can totally imagine them screwing up and using the PS4 textures when they intended to use the Vita ones, tbh.

ezodagrom

I'm not sure if they're 720p or not like people thought.
So... They did it good by chance or...?

I can totally imagine them screwing up and using the PS4 textures when they intended to use the Vita ones, tbh.
It's far from perfect, shadows, ambient occlusion and FMVs are worse than PS4's, but other than that seems like it's on par with PS4.
It's at least a better effort than Aterlier Firis was.

Jawmuncher

I love swery but it's been a pathetic campaign all around.
The shocking quality of the backer updates speak for themselves.

Not to mention the gameplay premise, budget, and graphics are a hard sell even for those with more out there tastes.
Guarantee if this just looked like a Deadly premonition spiritual successor for the same price. It'd have made the goal.

Ludens

Banned
Not to mention the gameplay premise, budget, and graphics are a hard sell even for those with more out there tastes.
Guarantee if this just looked like a Deadly premonition spiritual successor for the same price. It'd have made the goal.

Expecially if you go from something looking like Deadly Premonition/D4 to that. I love his games, but this Fig campaign is still a fiasco, the first trailer was nothing else but shots of english landsides with a couple of artwork in the middle, and the "gameplay" really shows nothing.

AHA-Lambda

Ugh my completion rate has dropped off a cliff since I got this new job >_<
I managed nearly 70 last year if I remember right? Will struggle for the 52 this year =

Thanks, grabbed that Warframe bundle as well. That price def doesn't seem in line with the others.

Yeah a drop from $139.99 to $8.99 while the other options that have less things in it are still $49.99 and 79.99 just screams price mistake. Don't play warframe that much but definitely going in at this price.

Hey the Assassins Creed Franchise is on sale, Maybe I can grab some of the games I'm missi....

Up to -10% Off

Michael-Scott-angry-stare-at-toby.gif

I know the prices are still updating but it was funny to see at first

EVE Valkyrie: Warzone (no longer requiring a VR headset!) just launched.

Any interest in this? It's $30. No idea on how good the gameplay is though, especially without the VR hook.

Maybe sale fodder for me.

MUnited83

For you.
Reminds me of their PR posting the Bender "laugh even harder" gif about Atlus games on PC.
I'm amazed that the dude got fired, he seems like a perfect clone of the dumbasses at the top. I even remember he expressing anger at Persona 5 being playable on PC and this was after he wasn't with the company anynorrm

dex3108

More important news is that custom resolution option is coming to RPCS3

Deamon Souls rendered at 720p

DeSOld.png

and rendered at 1440p + 16x AF

DeSNew.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom