• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Overwatch Hero Moira Announced

NeoRaider

After playing her almost whole day today i think that for me, Moira is best thing that happened post launch. I love Sombra, i love Ana, i like both Orisa and DF, but Moira... she is something else.
So, so much fun to play. Great character, great kit, great healing AND dps. Love almost all her items, her sprays especially... basically everything. I don't remember being happier with a hero in this game. She is everything i wanted.

Minamu

It was 100 percent necessary and makes the game way better now. Game is now as intended. Rez was broken for a long time
Ugh, I'm just a casual so what do I know but I really dislike it so far. 1.75s is an eternity and if you get interrupted mid-cast, you still have to deal with the damn 30s cooldown...

Moira's hands keep throwing me off so I heal enemies and "hurt" friends xD How hard can it be, if the evil hand is on the right side, deal damage with R2 damnit, not L2 wtf!

Ugh, I'm just a casual so what do I know but I really dislike it so far. 1.75s is an eternity and if you get interrupted mid-cast, you still have to deal with the damn 30s cooldown...

Moira's hands keep throwing me off so I heal enemies and "hurt" friends xD How hard can it be, if the evil hand is on the right side, deal damage with R2 damnit, not L2 wtf!

Rez was a complete freebie previously, with no drawbacks to using it whenever it was off cooldown. No ability should be a freebie; you're supposed to find the most opportune time to use them. I agree it feels painfully slow now, but that's the point. You need to weigh up whether the rez is worth the risk.

Minamu

Rez was a complete freebie previously, with no drawbacks to using it whenever it was off cooldown. No ability should be a freebie; you're supposed to find the most opportune time to use them. I agree it feels painfully slow now, but that's the point. You need to weigh up whether the rez is worth the risk.
Yeah that's true, I just feel like there are far fewer situations now where she's useful, and possibly punished much harsher. Her health pool alone made a lot of rezzes risky enough that it could easily turn into a player trade, either a dead soldier 76 and a living mercy, or the opposite. Now chances are much greater that both end up dead xD Might be intended but seems too steep for my tastes.

No reasons to return.

Just started a new season. Got 2609 (4 wins, 5 losses, 1 draw) and right now I'm 2196.

It's time to spend some time with matchmaking Blizzard, not new heroes or new maps.

(At least here in South America this game is a mess)

Top Bottom