• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

KzMbP.png

Soo many viewing

O̸̺̗̜̬̭̫̯̺̭̳̟͈̞̹̩ͨ͗̍ͪ̓̌ͯ̂͐͗ͯ̄̽ͭ͒͑̅͞͝͡ͅH̵̢̧͚̹̼̯̪̲̲̹͓̼̳͛̐͆̒͊̽̆̚͝͞ͅ ̆ͭͯ͒̓͆͞҉̺̦̝̜͎̻͕͇͉̘̘̞̩̘̳̳̣M̸̴̨̩͚̦̲̟̫̖ͯ̇̈͆͛̏ͦ̅̓͊́́ͫ̄͋ͤ̽̓ͦY̢͍͕̳̪͕̮ͧͨͨ͐̀̂͋̌ͭ͠ ̸̷̸̤̱̥̩ͭ͊̿͆͐̔ͤ̃̔̐ͨͮ̓̂́Gͩ̈̇ͮͣ̈́̔͑͒ͨͯ̓҉̴͏́҉̹̼̹O̭̺̫̱͖̩̮͍̺ͪ͑̓̂͑̾̔̐̓͒͛̑͛ͦͨ͋̉̀͜͡D̨̢̜̙̯͎̥̟̰̼̪̗̪̩̪̻̜͓̙̠͙ͮ̾ͣ̓,̴̨̜̭͍̳̙̗̳͔̣̖̘͍̘́̎͛ͧ͋ͨ̿̐ͬ̄͛̓͋̊ ͙̪͈͉̥͍̱̭̩̬̫̞̠̪͚̞̣͔̌̒̅̏͆͋͒̽͌ͧͨ͘͡͝ͅw͕̮̫̖͇̙͖͙̬̗̲̯̻̎͛̌̅̅̅̾͒̒̔̚͟͢͡h̺͖͉̲͈̘͓̬̙̼͎͖̺̗̟̠͎͉ͫ̾͛̌ͮ̄ͣ̋̓͊̔ͩ̎̀̃̚͢͡ȁ̵̢̘̦̣͇͍̫̼͈̘͓̠̟̾̒ͬ̇͛̍̃ͧ͒̒ͦ̒̚͟t̵́̃̈́ͣ́҉̸̤̜̦̖s̡͔͙͈̫̳̫͇̳̹̠̦̖͉͈ͪ̋̀̅̓͟͝ ̷͙͎̪̝̟̯̪ͮ͐̉̈͂̇̀̿ͤ̇̇ͤ̇ͯ͘͠h̴̸̨̼̺͎̮͙͇͚̲̳̥̼͕̠̲͕͉̯̤͛͐͆͂ͤ̽ͪ͐̿ͬ̀̀͊̕͘ͅa̐́ͮͪ͗͑̋̔͋̔͟͏̡̧͇̻̪̫̩̪̼̜̞̞̭͉̘̰͓͍͚͟p̴̥̦͍̼̗͑ͦ̐ͬͪ̔̿ͥ̅͜p̷̜̼̻̯̦̼͈͉͉̩̮̉̽̒̂̐̈́̿̈́̃̚͢e̶̸͇̞̥̯͍̞̟̖͚̬̜̹̜̮̫̱̺̘͈̎͑͗̿͒̌ͩͩ͑̑͛̆̃ͨͨ̕͘͝n̵̮̼̯̟͙̼͕̮̹̮̘̱̯̗̻̗̉͆̇̂ͩ͂́ͯ͒̚i̧̛̛̲̪̰̣̰̼̮ͬ͑͌̀̿̍̀̍̓ͦn̸̈̒͛ͯ̅͗̂ͧ̊̾̉͒̄ͭ̽ͥͬ͠҉̳͍͍̮̱̳̜͉̺̖̳͚͖̖̥̬͙ͅg̢̡̧͎̗͉͙̬̙̹̲̮̤̣̭̦͖̓ͧͯͥ͑̔ͬͯ̀̎͐̈̇͆́͜ͅ

◄☺►

God is speaking to me.

P̧̨̝̝̦͕͇͔͎͙̮̯̰̱̥̜̈ͭ̍ͬͤ̑ͣ̽ͦ̈͆ͩ̉h̶̘̯̤̻̖̱͗͂̇̽̂ͣͫͮͮ͘'̸̟̼͈̱ͭ͆̔ͦͩ̑ͨ̄ͯͨ̑ͥ̈̀ǹ̶̨̡̖͚̗͔̻̅̔͆͒̐͗̍̅̆́g̶̛̺͎͎͈͚̤͎̻̦̮̟͙̝̫͆̐ͦͭ̆̓ͣͨ́l̢̩̪̰̞̖̣̻͓̄̂̎̌͌̽̀́͠u̴͖͍͖͎͇̲̘͓̒̋ͧ̃̋͒̐̅ͬͦ̃ͦͮ̐ͯ̅ͅͅi̡͌̈́̾͂̏͆͌̂͆̎̑̌͋͊͗͒͐͒́͏̖͈͙̖̠̼̗̤̝͍̜̹͍͉̰́ ̶̈̒̓ͥͨ̂̏̇ͮͮͦ͐̔̒͜͞҉̝͖̰͘ͅm̢ͥ̎̌͒̀͗͂̓̃̐ͪ͗͌̔̿̿̍͘͢͠͏͎̠̩̞͈̜͙̘̙gͬ̿͋̑ͯ̚͟͡҉̳̞̻̤̦̩̖͍͍l͍͎͓̳͓͇̥͎̟̼̘͇̤͖̖̝̔̈́̏͋̊̎͆̅̅̍̔̌̓̿͢w̹̺̯̱͎̯̣̣͔͕̜̹̤̤̗͑͋̈̽ͣ͜͜'ͥ̅̏̌ͬ̏̈́͋͊̈́̃̀̚͏̜͇͉͙͇̰͈̻̘͓̩̤̀ͅǹ̶̸̰̜͎͎̞̦͙͎͍͎̉͗̓̕a̸̛̻͖̬̯̲͓̟̖̙̻̥̘̮̜̲̦̫ͯ͐̈̆ͮ̎́f̶̡̢̛͉͙͚̪̩͍̦̙̪͈͈̪ͨͩ̇ͤ́́͘h̴̛̖͔̙̫̞̦̩̻̱̊̽̐ͪ̃̎͐ͤ̌͠ ̧̯̭̮̟͍̩͉͔̺͎̞͗̉̐̒̈́ͯ͑̀͘̕͞R̨̧͇͓̙̳̪͙̲̻̲͒̍̉ͧͮͨ͛́ͤ͘͡e̴͑̐ͥ̎̿͘͟҉͈͍͓̪̠͔̱͔͚̻̥g̵̵͊̿ͧ̆̋̐̀̉ͪ̔̏̔̆̔͜͝҉̠͔̤̥͚͉̘ͅg̳͇̤̝̿̈̓̿̇͊͘iͤͪ̃͌ͥ̆͐͊ͣ̿̄͊̾͂ͯ͛̚͢͏̢͚̯̻̺͖̮̼̻̗̫̳̞̠̱̻͉̠͞e̴̊͆̇ͧ́̉͆̌ͯ͌̒̔ͫͦ̓͆ͬ̚̚͞҉͚͍̠͍̺͇ ̶̡̝͕̠̗͙͎͍̝̣̼̹̬̳̯̩̦̙̞͌ͭ͑͑̊͗̈ͭ̔R̵̩̯̫̯̭͎̜͉͕̮͊̌̇͊́̾̂̒̑͋͌̍̏́͟͠'̴̡̖̹̝̃̌̒̓ͩ͌̆̾̍̉̏ͮ̐͡ͅe̷͙͚͕͉͓̮̮̖̟͛̐͆̈́͆̽̅͐͛̍̆͑̀͜͜d̡̈̿͒̉̃ͬͥ̌̃ͩͫ̓ͦͪ͐ͭ͐̿͠͏̼͇̤̳̹͙̩̥͎̬͚̹̫̗͇̣́͡m̢̡̩̥͔̦̼̜͕̤͈̖̪̒͗̍̃ͨ̊̐̃̓̌̍̌̈͒̈ͧ̈ͨŏ̶̷̢̮̪̝̻͔̞͉̮̤͈̜̪̦͆̊̏͆̕͠n͚̗͉͕̲̫̜͓̫̘̪͇͔̞̭̹̤͎̈́̍͑̓ͨ̈́ͦͩ̿̔͌͆̓͋̐͛͟ͅd̷̸͋ͪ̒̐̔̉ͣ͆̋͒ͭͮ͛̚͞҉̘̭̙̳̳͓̻͍̣̥̳̫̭̲͍͞ ̢͂͊͆̽ͦ͌̇͛̆͆̿̓̍̀ͯ̽͏̝͖͉̘͍̻̤͖͖̳̜̟̯̠̼̞̹ͅẘ͍͈͍̠̱̝͐̐̓͑̉̓̐̓̉̃̉̑̀̚͟͜͝g̸͚͚̘̬̫̗̖̔̐ͥ̄͊̇ͤ̈̇̕͡ͅåͫ̈́͒ͦ͒̽ͣ͌̆̊̚̚҉̛̥͕͔ͅh̵̵̨͔̤͙͕̭͉̹̙͙̬͌ͧ̇ͬ͋͛̾̉ͨ̃͒ͣͥ͠ͅͅ'̸̨̠̯̦̜̼͎͓͓͖̥̞̟̘̹̺̲̳ͧ͌̽͑͒͂̈́̽̉̉͊̉̿̑ͅņ̡͔̬̞̳̤͈͙̟͉̲̺͓̝̭̮͔̬̙͆ͩ͑ͦͣͥͫ̏̚̕͟ą̷̪̘͕̩ͨͮ͑̑́̕͡g̶̻̪̘͔͙̥̤̗͇̩͍̯͔̹͐ͥ̑̋ͫ̉͋̍̎̃͞l̷͖͚̲̗̥̝̟̉̃͆̓̂ͩ̃̑ͩ̕͘͟ ̪̝̥̞͙̭̝̞̺̮͇̙̭͓̥͎̩̙̽̃̈̚͠f̴̴̶̬̜̦̱̠͚̯ͩ̐̽ͩ̂͑̅͗͠ͅh̨͙͓͙̥̤̞̣̪̱̳̘̘̘̩̤̱̙̀̏ͤͣ̚͟t̸̟͎̤̻͇̻͓̬̬͓̪̦̓ͤ̉́͋̎̑͂̓ͮ̏ͦ̅̚͘͟ȃ̒͗͗̉̎ͥͧͥ͊ͨ̉ͪ̄̓̽͏̸̢̡͚̬̠̳̹̗̥͈͉͓̗g̳̭͎͖͍͇̘͇̼̃͛̓̈́̌́̐̐ͮͣ̂̆̔̀͛ͪ͂̕͢n̨̨̛̞̗͚̠̘̝̱͕͖̼̥͇̤̖̪̲̲̠̍͌͌̀ͧ̏͛͋ͩ͂ͩ̉̀͂̉͛ͬ̉̔́͠

I can see the fnords.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
H̴̀̑̿ͪ́҉͖̗̝͍̖̝͙Ẽ̆ͯ͂ͯͬͦ͆̾͢͞҉̳͎̣͉̪ ̪̭̥̫̯̬̻̉̓̌͂͒́͟C̵̔ͧ̇͗̈́͐̄͏̵͖̙̫͉̙͍͈͍O̵͇̟̱̺͗ͤ͆͌̓͜M̧̋̿͛ͪ̎҉̳̗͙̼̕Ĕͪ҉̘̫Ş̩̺̞̪̲̠̞͌̐̐ͫͥ́̚

edit: Aw, Zalgo doesn't work here.

Believe me. It does.

R̊̎͛̄́̌̂ͮ͠҉̸͍͖̖̞̥Ȗ̪̤͉͍̩̞̼̼͑̆͑N̻̩̪͔̳ͯ͑͜͞͡ͅ

This ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ is now my Facebook status

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Okay, so it turns out that the ZELDAAA comments on the right are the comments for all of the different sub-forums. I think they are just testing them. BTW, all of those titles are in the "US / English / Games for Teenagers and Kids" section. Which is supposed to launch on December 20th,2012. So maybe the December 10th reveal will confirm this information.

Also a certain developer that I greatly respect PM'd me saying that I might get into some legal trouble or jailtime with Nintendo for this. LawyerGAF wanna help me out?

okay now I think this is fake.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
\makeatletter
\newcommand\textsubscript[1]{\@textsubscript{\selectfont#1}}
\def\@textsubscript#1{{\m@th\ensuremath{_{\mbox{\fontsize\sf@size\z@#1}}}}}
\newcommand\textbothscript[2]{%
\@textbothscript{\selectfont#1}{\selectfont#2}}
\def\@trikepermabanned#1#2{%
{\m@th\ensuremath{%
^{\mbox{\fontsize\sf@size\z@#1}}%
_{\mbox{\fontsize\sf@size\z@#2}}}}}
\def\@super{^}\def\@sub{_}

\catcode`^\active\catcode`_\active
\def\@super@sub#1_#2{\amir0x{#1}{#2}}
\def\@sub@super#1^#2{\textbothscript{#2}{#1}}
\def\@@super#1{\@ifnextchar_{\@super@sub{#1}}{\textsuperscript{#1}}}
\def\@@sub#1{\@ifnextchar^{\@sub@super{#1}}{\textsubscript{#1}}}
\def^{\let\@next\relax\ifmmode\@super\else\let\@next\@@super\fi\@next}
\def_{\let\@next\relax\ifmmode\@sub\else\let\@next\@@sub\fi\@next}
\makeatother

Strife91

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ is just a Thai character. What's the big deal?

MYE

O̸̺̗̜̬̭̫̯̺̭̳̟͈̞̹̩ͨ͗̍ͪ̓̌ͯ̂͐͗ͯ̄̽ͭ͒͑̅͞͝͡ͅH̵̢̧͚̹̼̯̪̲̲̹͓̼̳͛̐͆̒͊̽̆̚͝͞ͅ ̆ͭͯ͒̓͆͞҉̺̦̝̜͎̻͕͇͉̘̘̞̩̘̳̳̣M̸̴̨̩͚̦̲̟̫̖ͯ̇̈͆͛̏ͦ̅̓͊́́ͫ̄͋ͤ̽̓ͦY̢͍͕̳̪͕̮ͧͨͨ͐̀̂͋̌ͭ͠ ̸̷̸̤̱̥̩ͭ͊̿͆͐̔ͤ̃̔̐ͨͮ̓̂́Gͩ̈̇ͮͣ̈́̔͑͒ͨͯ̓҉̴͏́҉̹̼̹O̭̺̫̱͖̩̮͍̺ͪ͑̓̂͑̾̔̐̓͒͛̑͛ͦͨ͋̉̀͜͡D̨̢̜̙̯͎̥̟̰̼̪̗̪̩̪̻̜͓̙̠͙ͮ̾ͣ̓,̴̨̜̭͍̳̙̗̳͔̣̖̘͍̘́̎͛ͧ͋ͨ̿̐ͬ̄͛̓͋̊ ͙̪͈͉̥͍̱̭̩̬̫̞̠̪͚̞̣͔̌̒̅̏͆͋͒̽͌ͧͨ͘͡͝ͅw͕̮̫̖͇̙͖͙̬̗̲̯̻̎͛̌̅̅̅̾͒̒̔̚͟͢͡h̺͖͉̲͈̘͓̬̙̼͎͖̺̗̟̠͎͉ͫ̾͛̌ͮ̄ͣ̋̓͊̔ͩ̎̀̃̚͢͡ȁ̵̢̘̦̣͇͍̫̼͈̘͓̠̟̾̒ͬ̇͛̍̃ͧ͒̒ͦ̒̚͟t̵́̃̈́ͣ́҉̸̤̜̦̖s̡͔͙͈̫̳̫͇̳̹̠̦̖͉͈ͪ̋̀̅̓͟͝ ̷͙͎̪̝̟̯̪ͮ͐̉̈͂̇̀̿ͤ̇̇ͤ̇ͯ͘͠h̴̸̨̼̺͎̮͙͇͚̲̳̥̼͕̠̲͕͉̯̤͛͐͆͂ͤ̽ͪ͐̿ͬ̀̀͊̕͘ͅa̐́ͮͪ͗͑̋̔͋̔͟͏̡̧͇̻̪̫̩̪̼̜̞̞̭͉̘̰͓͍͚͟p̴̥̦͍̼̗͑ͦ̐ͬͪ̔̿ͥ̅͜p̷̜̼̻̯̦̼͈͉͉̩̮̉̽̒̂̐̈́̿̈́̃̚͢e̶̸͇̞̥̯͍̞̟̖͚̬̜̹̜̮̫̱̺̘͈̎͑͗̿͒̌ͩͩ͑̑͛̆̃ͨͨ̕͘͝n̵̮̼̯̟͙̼͕̮̹̮̘̱̯̗̻̗̉͆̇̂ͩ͂́ͯ͒̚i̧̛̛̲̪̰̣̰̼̮ͬ͑͌̀̿̍̀̍̓ͦn̸̈̒͛ͯ̅͗̂ͧ̊̾̉͒̄ͭ̽ͥͬ͠҉̳͍͍̮̱̳̜͉̺̖̳͚͖̖̥̬͙ͅg̢̡̧͎̗͉͙̬̙̹̲̮̤̣̭̦͖̓ͧͯͥ͑̔ͬͯ̀̎͐̈̇͆́͜ͅ

M̸̴̨̩͚̦̲̟̫̖ͯ̇̈͆͛̏ͦ̅̓͊́́ͫ̄͋ͤ̽̓ͦY̢͍͕̳̪͕̮ͧͨͨ͐̀̂͋̌ͭ͠ ̸̷̸̤̱̥̩ͭ͊̿͆͐̔ͤ̃̔̐ͨͮ̓̂́Gͩ̈̇ͮͣ̈́̔͑͒ͨͯ̓҉̴͏́҉̹̼̹O̭̺̫̱͖̩̮͍̺ͪ͑̓̂͑̾̔̐̓͒͛̑͛ͦͨ͋̉̀͜͡D̨̢̜̙̯͎̥̟̰̼̪̗̪̩̪̻̜͓̙̠͙ͮ̾ͣ̓,̴̨̜̭͍̳̙̗̳͔̣̖̘͍̘́̎͛ͧ͋ͨ̿̐ͬ̄͛̓͋̊ ͙̪͈͉̥͍̱̭̩̬̫̞̠̪͚̞̣͔̌̒̅̏͆͋͒̽͌ͧͨ͘͡͝ͅw͕̮̫̖͇̙͖͙̬̗̲̯̻̎͛̌̅̅̅̾͒̒̔̚͟͢͡h̺͖͉̲͈̘͓̬̙̼͎͖̺̗̟̠͎͉ͫ̾͛̌ͮ̄ͣ̋̓͊̔ͩ̎̀̃̚͢͡ȁ̵̢̘̦̣͇͍̫̼͈̘͓̠̟̾̒ͬ̇͛̍̃ͧ͒̒ͦ̒̚͟t̵́̃̈́ͣ́҉̸̤̜̦̖s̡͔͙͈̫̳̫͇̳̹̠̦̖͉͈ͪ̋̀̅̓͟͝ ̷͙͎̪̝̟̯̪ͮ͐̉̈͂̇̀̿ͤ̇̇ͤ̇ͯ͘͠M̸̴̨̩͚̦̲̟̫̖ͯ̇̈͆͛̏ͦ̅̓͊́́ͫ̄͋ͤ̽̓ͦY̢͍͕̳̪͕̮ͧͨͨ͐̀̂͋̌ͭ͠M̸̴̨̩͚̦̲̟̫̖ͯ̇̈͆͛̏ͦ̅̓͊́́ͫ̄͋ͤ̽̓ͦY̢͍͕̳̪͕̮ͧͨͨ͐̀̂͋̌ͭ͠ ̸̷̸̤̱̥̩ͭ͊̿͆͐̔ͤ̃̔̐ͨͮ̓̂́Gͩ̈̇ͮͣ̈́̔͑͒ͨͯ̓҉̴͏́҉̹̼̹O̭̺̫̱͖̩̮͍̺ͪ͑̓̂͑̾̔̐̓͒͛̑͛ͦͨ͋̉̀͜͡D̨̢̜̙̯͎̥̟̰̼̪̗̪̩̪̻̜͓̙̠͙ͮ̾ͣ̓,̴̨̜̭͍̳̙̗̳͔̣̖̘͍̘́̎͛ͧ͋ͨ̿̐ͬ̄͛̓͋̊ ͙̪͈͉̥͍̱̭̩̬̫̞̠̪͚̞̣͔̌̒̅̏͆͋͒̽͌ͧͨ͘͡͝ͅw͕̮̫̖͇̙͖͙̬̗̲̯̻̎͛̌̅̅̅̾͒̒̔̚͟͢͡h̺͖͉̲͈̘͓̬̙̼͎͖̺̗̟̠͎͉ͫ̾͛̌ͮ̄ͣ̋̓͊̔ͩ̎̀̃̚͢͡ȁ̵̢̘̦̣͇͍̫̼͈̘͓̠̟̾̒ͬ̇͛̍̃ͧ͒̒ͦ̒̚͟t̵́̃̈́ͣ́҉̸̤̜̦̖s̡͔͙͈̫̳̫͇̳̹̠̦̖͉͈ͪ̋̀̅̓͟͝ ̷͙͎̪̝̟̯̪ͮ͐̉̈͂̇̀̿ͤ̇̇ͤ̇ͯ͘͠h̴̸̨̼̺͎̮͙͇͚̲̳̥̼͕̠̲͕͉̯̤͛͐͆͂ͤ̽ͪ͐̿ͬ̀̀͊̕͘ͅM̸̴̨̩͚̦̲̟̫̖ͯ̇̈͆͛̏ͦ̅̓͊́́ͫ̄͋ͤ̽̓ͦY̢͍͕̳̪͕̮ͧͨͨ͐̀̂͋̌ͭ͠ ̸̷̸̤̱̥̩ͭ͊̿͆͐̔ͤ̃̔̐ͨͮ̓̂́Gͩ̈̇ͮͣ̈́̔͑͒ͨͯ̓҉̴͏́҉̹̼̹O̭̺̫̱͖̩̮͍̺ͪ͑̓̂͑̾̔̐̓͒͛̑͛ͦͨ͋̉̀͜͡D̨̢̜̙̯͎̥̟̰̼̪̗̪̩̪̻̜͓̙̠͙ͮ̾ͣ̓,̴̨̜̭͍̳̙̗̳͔̣̖̘͍̘́̎͛ͧ͋ͨ̿̐ͬ̄͛̓͋̊ ͙̪͈͉̥͍̱̭̩̬̫̞̠̪͚̞̣͔̌̒̅̏͆͋͒̽͌ͧͨ͘͡͝ͅw͕̮̫̖͇̙͖͙̬̗̲̯̻̎͛̌̅̅̅̾͒̒̔̚͟͢͡h̺͖͉̲͈̘͓̬̙̼͎͖̺̗̟̠͎͉ͫ̾͛̌ͮ̄ͣ̋̓͊̔ͩ̎̀̃̚͢͡ȁ̵̢̘̦̣͇͍̫̼͈̘͓̠̟̾̒ͬ̇͛̍̃ͧ͒̒ͦ̒̚͟t̵́̃̈́ͣ́҉̸̤̜̦̖s̡͔͙͈̫̳̫͇̳̹̠̦̖͉͈ͪ̋̀̅̓͟͝ ̷͙͎̪̝̟̯̪ͮ͐̉̈͂̇̀̿ͤ̇̇ͤ̇ͯ͘͠h̴̸̨̼̺͎̮͙͇͚̲̳̥̼͕̠̲͕͉̯̤͛͐͆͂ͤ̽ͪ͐̿ͬ̀̀͊̕͘ͅ ̸̷̸̤̱̥̩ͭ͊̿͆͐̔ͤ̃̔̐ͨͮ̓̂́Gͩ̈̇ͮͣ̈́̔͑͒ͨͯ̓҉̴͏́҉̹̼̹O̭̺̫̱͖̩̮͍̺ͪ͑̓̂͑̾̔̐̓͒͛̑͛ͦͨ͋̉̀͜͡D̨̢̜̙̯͎̥̟̰̼̪̗̪̩̪̻̜͓̙̠͙ͮ̾ͣ̓,̴̨̜̭͍̳̙̗̳͔̣̖̘͍̘́̎͛ͧ͋ͨ̿̐ͬ̄͛̓͋̊ ͙̪͈͉̥͍̱̭̩̬̫̞̠̪͚̞̣͔̌̒̅̏͆͋͒̽͌ͧͨ͘͡͝ͅw͕̮̫̖͇̙͖͙̬̗̲̯̻̎͛̌̅̅̅̾͒̒̔̚͟͢͡h̺͖͉̲͈̘͓̬̙̼͎͖̺̗̟̠͎͉ͫ̾͛̌ͮ̄ͣ̋̓͊̔ͩ̎̀̃̚͢͡ȁ̵̢̘̦̣͇͍̫̼͈̘͓̠̟̾̒ͬ̇͛̍̃ͧ͒̒ͦ̒̚͟t̵́̃̈́ͣ́҉̸̤̜̦̖s̡͔͙͈̫̳̫͇̳̹̠̦̖͉͈ͪ̋̀̅̓͟͝ ̷͙͎̪̝̟̯̪ͮ͐̉̈͂̇̀̿ͤ̇̇ͤ̇ͯ͘͠h̴̸̨̼̺͎̮͙͇͚̲̳̥̼͕̠̲͕͉̯̤͛͐͆͂ͤ̽ͪ͐̿ͬ̀̀͊̕͘ͅh̴̸̨̼̺͎̮͙͇͚̲̳̥̼͕̠̲͕͉̯̤͛͐͆͂ͤ̽ͪ͐̿ͬ̀̀͊̕͘ͅ

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ is just a Thai character. What's the big deal?

dNU31.png

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
\makeatletter
\newcommand\textsubscript[1]{\@textsubscript{\selectfont#1}}
\def\@textsubscript#1{{\m@th\ensuremath{_{\mbox{\fontsize\sf@size\z@#1}}}}}
\newcommand\textbothscript[2]{%
\@textbothscript{\selectfont#1}{\selectfont#2}}
\def\@trikepermabanned#1#2{%
{\m@th\ensuremath{%
^{\mbox{\fontsize\sf@size\z@#1}}%
_{\mbox{\fontsize\sf@size\z@#2}}}}}