• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

People should know what the fuck the military actually does, because it's not remotely what people think it is. I know it was nothing close to what I expected and it made me a much better person. Three years in the military is nothing and it's absolutely essential. Plus, it's what pays for the school later on via the Post 9-11 bill.

Hard pass.

Malyse

Okay I just tried a drink that my Girl's cousin calls Concussion it's a mix of Henny, Virgina Black, Captain Morgan and Vodka with a hint of mint. Shit has me so fucked right now.

They got Drake playing in the background and I have to fight the urge to rub up on mi gyal in front of her people and family.

Lawd have mercy she looks so beautiful so Ill try my hardest to just stay in the corner and vibe out.

kermie.JPG

Slayven

Deep down he believes bullshit that he can benefit from, just like Jontron, but he doesn't want to admit it so he tries to pull this middle ground bullshit. It's just a way for him to feel smug and above it all when he's actually down in the dirt.
Pretty much
Getting a whole $57.xx back on this return.

If you don't get it

What A Time To Be Alive album art, Drake x Future collab on that lazy stock art tip.
Let me hold 20 dollars
Microsoft didn't market it really at all. And making it a holiday title was a huge mistake.

Capcon making a third party AAA game that releases at holiday season a timed exclusive in 2016 should have gotten everybody at the office slapped.

I don't drink often, but I want to collect dark liquor. Hennessy, Virginia Black, and Jack Daniels all have a nice look to them.

What's your favorite?

I need to work on my relationship with liquor. Since I grew up in a dry family, they are not religious just no one cared to drink, I just avoid it all together.
Start with easy stuff. Cheap scotch, cheap bourbon, cheap cognac, etc etc and figure out of you've got a taste for it. If not, make cocktails out of it and you've got a new skill to impress your girl.

Good steak is worth it. Of course it's not too hard to make steakhouse quality steak at home, but you'll still be paying a premium for dry aged beef. Fine dining is a nice occasion every now and again.

When I was working that was half a check for me. Never in my life.

What's your favorite?

I need to work on my relationship with liquor. Since I grew up in a dry family, they are not religious just no one cared to drink, I just avoid it all together.

Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight

WR Double Oaked

JW Blue

JW Private Collection '15

I could talk about the dark gold all day long.

Raul Julia's last movie was Street Fighter, he blew the doors off of it, but still Street Fighter the movie

That's almost just as sad.

That movie sucks and everything not Julia in it sucks. How do you make a Street Fighter movie in which most of the fighting is done with guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom