• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I met a traveler from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert... near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:

And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

8cd5AAG.png

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Well what happened here? :3

In case you come across this, CNTR, just wanted to let you know you're one of the few reasons I had decided to join this forum. Hope all is working out, and I miss seein' ya around

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Is there any word yet on when FLCL season 2 will air? Has Demarco hinted at anything?

You probably won't get another answer as this specific community is all but gone. That said its supposed to be coming sometime this year with hints in the first half of the year.

Battlechili

Banned
You probably won't get another answer as this specific community is all but gone. That said its supposed to be coming sometime this year with hints in the first half of the year.
How sad
This was one of my favorite communities here. Before I even had a Neogaf account I'd follow people's posts here as seeing people's thoughts in realtime on what was happening as Toonami aired was a joy. I think it may have even been the main reason I made an account here.
Still, regarding FLCL 2, if its airing within the first half of the year, that's promising. I don't know how much longer I can wait! Its so exciting. I've been waiting impatiently for it. FLCL is a classic, and if they can retain the high level of animation quality that was present in the original that would be incredible. Maybe it'll air after Outlaw Star ends? It doesn't have that many episodes left and I don't see it as being a show AS would want to constantly re-air, even as good as it is.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
How sad
This was one of my favorite communities here. Before I even had a Neogaf account I'd follow people's posts here as seeing people's thoughts in realtime on what was happening as Toonami aired was a joy. I think it may have even been the main reason I made an account here.
Still, regarding FLCL 2, if its airing within the first half of the year, that's promising. I don't know how much longer I can wait! Its so exciting. I've been waiting impatiently for it. FLCL is a classic, and if they can retain the high level of animation quality that was present in the original that would be incredible. Maybe it'll air after Outlaw Star ends? It doesn't have that many episodes left and I don't see it as being a show AS would want to constantly re-air, even as good as it is.

Yeah the last post in here before yours was over 2 months ago. Just no one left to keep the community going at this point once things got crazy when you know what happened.

As to FLCL 2 its been rumored for spring but not sure what show it would replace or if it the Toonami block would expand and star at 10pm with FLCL leading in.

How sad
Current Toonami thread, if you're interested.
(Let's see what happens)

Battlechili

Banned
Current Toonami thread, if you're interested.
(Let's see what happens)
Thanks for the link. Though...while that thread's readable for entertainment purposes, I haven't been capable of posting on that site since the first hour I made an account on it back the day after it went up, so I'm unfortunately unable to join in.
I believe I was probably one of the first people to get permabanned there. I've tried getting in contact with mods there to try and see about a ban appeal, but I've yet to get a response back. I wish those there the best though, and I might still read the thread from time to time just to see people's live reactions. I miss some of you there.
Why doesn't Shippuden have a fancy banner like the others?

Last edited:

Battlechili

Banned
THEY AIRED FLCL ALTERNATIVE
IN JAPANESE WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES
TOM EVEN SPOKE JAPANESE DURING THE COMMERCIAL BREAKS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom