• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

hoserx

Fultz is only the third #1 pick rookie to come off the bench with Andrea Bargnani and Anthony Bennett in the last 15 years.

Great company there.

If you think this Cavs team can beat the Warriors you are delusional.

there it is, that's what I wanted. haha

Ripenen

Just realizing I don't know if I've ever watched a full Melo game. I think I've only seen him play in highlights because I never had any reason to watch the Knicks. Now that he's on the Thunder I guess I'll get to watch him.

So...should I be excited about that?

We already won a
summer league
chip. Lightskinned brother connection taking us all the way.

tumblr_ot7gfqtXi01rqbr8bo1_400.gif

Jarlaxle

Looking forward to the following:

Josh Jackson winning ROY.

Devin Booker going for 80 in a meaningless game after we've decided to sit all of our "veterans".

Getting the first pick in the last weighted draft.

#TheTimeline

Got League Pass ready to go, can't wait to stay up until 1AM every other workday watching the Warriors! (Really sucks being on the east coast watching a west coast team. :()

Predictions:

Easter Conference Champ: Cav
Western Conference Champ: Warrior
NBA Champ: Warriors
MVP: LeBrong
Coach of the Year: Snyder
Most Improved Player: Kyle Kuzma
Rookie of the Year: Kyle Kuzma
Biggest Baller: Lonzo Ball
Biggest Disappointment: 3 way tie between Kyrie, Tatum and Heyward
Paul Pierce Award for Biggest Shit Stain in the NBA: Al Horford

bionic77

Predictions:

I don't see LeBron playing enough games to win MVP.

Other than that this is a flawless post.

I see the Warriors beating down the Cavs to the point where they might call it off after 3 games.

Umbooki

Gonna hope extra hard that LeBron is able to suit up tomorrow. Kyrie has been talkin reckless all Summer and I don't like it. 😤

Dragic gonna mess around and lead the Heat to the ECF, too.

Chris Paul and I will still have the same number of conference championship appearances after this season

🐐ward is ready
Tatum x mvp Brown ready

Bread

Banned
Can't wait to see Kyrie with actually GOOD teammates on an actually GOOD team. Shame he was stuck on the Browns for those years but now that he's in New England his potential should finally be realized!

phanphare

Banned
Kawhi has the MVP locked up, it's his to lose

Harden got CP3 next to him now, Russ has PG13 next to him now, Curry and KD negate the other from winning, Lebron doesn't give a shit about the regular season, and most of the others in the convo won't be on a team with enough wins

spyder_ur

Can't wait to see Kyrie with actually GOOD teammates on an actually GOOD team. Shame he was stuck on the Browns for those years but now that he's in New England his potential should finally be realized!

He seems quite happy as well. Has anyone ever been so excited about leaving a 3x conference champion team as this guy? The sky is the limit (and a mirage, apparently) with Kyrie and some actual coaching and system basketball.

Gonna be such a different experience watching this team compared to the scrappy Celtics of the last 2-3 years, in both good and bad ways.

Predictions:

you are still NBAGAF's best poster. carry on.

Did Chris Bosh retire?

forced retirement, I believe. nobody is willing to sign him with his health situation. And with his big payout, maybe he's gotten some perspective in life beyond sport.

Tall4Life

People say we don't have depth anymore, but Smart and Rozier basically trained in the hyperbolic time chamber over this offseason.

Top Bottom