• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

alterno69

Banned
Thank Godtick for allowing me to give him not 60 but 70 bucks for this gem.

Digital preorder at the ready and next gen 10 usd version already paid too woof woof

Pimpbaa

wtfhiszx.gif

What the crap, really?...

(space marines)

Wouldn't the recoil send them flying backwards? Also, how are the guns even firing?

Wille517

Neo Member
I feel like I just stumbled into the GAF version of OZ or some parallel universe this OT thing is certainly a tradition I am going to have to come to understand.

Wouldn't the recoil send them flying backwards? Also, how are the guns even firing?

the mass of a person is too big to be sent flying, they would gain some minor momentum though

guns can fire in space, the reaction for the explosion takes place in an airtight casing with its own oxidation no need for atmosphere (oxygen). Some guns can fire underwater too

pulga

Banned
Lunchbox, please make the next footygaf OT. This one is glorious

also, how do bullets work in space wtf

antitrop

the mass of a person is too big to be sent flying, they would gain some minor momentum though

guns can fire in space, the reaction for the explosion takes place in an airtight casing with its own oxidation no need for atmosphere (oxygen). Some guns can fire underwater too
But why are they shooting people in space?

antitrop

Because it's COD
I liked Call of Duty better before it went fucking insane. It wasn't always like that.

They need to fuckin' bring this franchise back into reality. I don't like that Call of Duty is a franchise worthy of mockery, when it used to command respect.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
This OT gets two thumbs up!

images

images

Don't ever have kids with someone with thumbs like that. I'm sure this monster finger is a dominant trait. KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Top Bottom