• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing |OT| Mobile Naruto, Perverted Hermit

chrono01

Okay it seems that 150 is the team limit. Not getting the +1 on rank ups. Guess I'll have to keep some guys at 3 and 4 star to fill out a team. Pretty good way to make them relevant.
Maybe it's one of those things where, beyond a certain point, you no longer receive team cost increases with every rank up (instead, it's every five ranks, for example). I can't see them make it so if you're an extremely high rank that you can't use all of your best characters in a single team.

Slaythe

Maybe it's one of those things where, beyond a certain point, you no longer receive team cost increases with every rank up (instead, it's every five ranks, for example). I can't see them make it so if you're an extremely high rank that you can't use all of your best characters in a single team.

I mean, online COOP has no team cost, and the entirety of the game's content is accessible in COOP for free.

Moreover, the only content that you can't COOP (PVP) has another system in place, that doesn't use team cost either.

So that would be unlikely.

Caim

After a certain level you get an upgrade in team cost every two ranks instead of one.

chrono01

I mean, online COOP has no team cost, and the entirety of the game's content is accessible in COOP for free.

Moreover, the only content that you can't COOP (PVP) has another system in place, that doesn't use team cost either.

So that would be unlikely.
I didn't even notice no team cost in co-op. What system do they have in-place for PVP?

After a certain level you get an upgrade in team cost every two ranks instead of one.
Every two ranks, huh? Thanks for the confirmation, sounds good!

linkent

decided to spend on the last 2 30gem banner.
0 6* as expected.
but at least i got a Kabuto which compliment nicely with Gaara on coop.

Does the unit stay at their levels after awakening? or begin with level 1 again?

Caim

decided to spend on the last 2 30gem banner.
0 6* as expected.
but at least i got a Kabuto which compliment nicely with Gaara on coop.

Does the unit stay at their levels after awakening? or begin with level 1 again?

They go back to level 1 again. I read on the Reddit that (assuming we're following the schedule for Japan) that we'll be getting a guaranteed 6* banner in a couple of weeks so save the rest of your pearls if you can.

Zafir

Nice. Is the 5* Haku going away after the 29th or just the increased chance pull for it? Don't think I need it right now but if it is going away I might try.

I think he'll just go into the pool at normal rate, instead of the current boosted rate.

RR30

Man I've had some horrible luck on re-rolling for a good account. One time I've gotten a legend every other poster was a worthless character. I'm getting bored of it so I'm either going to try a couple more times and if I don't get anything good I'll take what I have or just call it quits for now.

Lagamorph

I've decided to re-roll a few more times but still haven't seen a single 6-star character. Best I've managed is 2 5-stars on the same pull.

Is there any way on Android to re-roll without having to tap through the entire tutorial every time?

Zafir

I've decided to re-roll a few more times but still haven't seen a single 6-star character. Best I've managed is 2 5-stars on the same pull.

Is there any way on Android to re-roll without having to tap through the entire tutorial every time?
Sadly no, best you can do is delete the save data so you don't have to download before the tutorial. That said I didn't know about that and the download wasn't even taking that long so it's a minor speed increase at best.

I spent quite a while re-rolling and I only saw 2 potential 6 stars in my rolls. The first was naruto and I got nothing else good in 3 multipulls. Second one was the one I kept since I was getting bored. Fortunately got some other good 5s and potential 5s.

Delio

No more money sadly. Heart scrolls and Ramen quests but I dont really have any characters to take advantage of that.

N30RYU

Got 3 questions.

1. Other than the main missions quests completion and the event is there any other way to get money? Can I get money repeating the same story mission again and again?

2. I get 2 "gems" as a reward for first trying a mission online with two other players... every time I do the same daily mission again and again. is that a bug or intended?

3. If a single pull is 5 gems... the 50gems pull is 10 characters??? I'm missing something?? what are we benefits for a 50 pull?

Slaythe

Got 3 questions.

1. Other than the main missions quests completion and the event is there any other way to get money? Can I get money repeating the same story mission again and again?

No. But you get money from emergency missions. You get a ton of money during the week end events "get rich quick". You are supposed to farm this the week end to make sure you don't run out in the near future.

2. I get 2 "gems" as a reward for first trying a mission online with two other players... every time I do the same daily mission again and again. is that a bug or intended?

No, those were COOP gems. You get gems every time you play with other players (different players). It stops once you reach 100 gems.

3. If a single pull is 5 gems... the 50gems pull is 10 characters??? I'm missing something?? what are we benefits for a 50 pull?

0 advantage. It has discounts sometimes (30 gems for 10 characters), or guaranteed rarity for 50 (one 6 stars).

50 gems multi summons with no added value are extremely not recommended.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
The last mission in hard mode is no joke. Even with 2 max 6-stars and a max Kabuto I didn't win. I think there's something I'm missing, some way to avoid the ray for some of my guys.

MiTYH

Dear friends with BOD Sakura - you're the real MVP for HRT farming days.

Just beat B cup on my own with 6-Kikashi and 5-Kisame

chrono01

Dear friends with BOD Sakura - you're the real MVP for HRT farming days.

Just beat B cup on my own with 6-Kikashi and 5-Kisame
I just go in with my 5* Kakashi, 4* Neji/Shikamaru, and 4* Shizune and stall when there's one enemy left, healing up. It takes a while, but it's manageable, at least until I finish leveling/evolving my characters.

Zafir

I thought the kicking in the lobby was the worst part of multiplayer, but turns out those DCs yesterday was actually people forcibly kicking(by turning of data/wifi) you to leech your characters. Got it today as well. I mean dc's are an unavoidable issue anyway, but it's just irritating wasting your time, it's even worse when they wait till the boss to do it.

I feel like just making it so you can continue the mission controlling everyone, getting the same rewards as you would have gotten(ie just the items, no xp or whatever) would solve it.

Typical MP woes, bringing out the worst in people. :D

commish

I thought the kicking in the lobby was the worst part of multiplayer, but turns out those DCs yesterday was actually people forcibly kicking(by turning of data/wifi) you to leech your characters. Got it today as well. I mean dc's are an unavoidable issue anyway, but it's just irritating wasting your time, it's even worse when they wait till the boss to do it.

I feel like just making it so you can continue the mission controlling everyone, getting the same rewards as you would have gotten(ie just the items, no xp or whatever) would solve it.

Typical MP woes, bringing out the worst in people. :D

Oh i thought it was my connection, hahah. Oh well. All it costs me is about 4 minutes of my time. I wish we BOTH got to continue in our own instances if that happens.

MiTYH

I have a serious problem, in that I always think ramen is the middle, and scrolls on the bottom. More than 4 times now I've gone into scrolls thinking it's ramen. Rank B every time, so it's a bit of stamina

Gotta start paying more attention...

commish

Rumors say that PVP will come tomorrow. That'd be pretty nice, as I need some new things to do!

MiTYH

Rumors say that PVP will come tomorrow. That'd be pretty nice, as I need some new things to do!

Yeah, Phantom Castle. I believe stamina system is like Chain Chronicles, if anyone play(ed) that. 3 "special stamina", recharges at the rate of 1 per 30 minutes IIRC

I am stuck on weather or not to reroll again. I got a 4* Kabuto and 5* Shilamaru. I know that I should try for a 6* but apparently I got 2 of the best characters I heard.

Suggestions?

chrono01

I am stuck on weather or not to reroll again. I got a 4* Kabuto and 5* Shilamaru. I know that I should try for a 6* but apparently I got 2 of the best characters I heard.

Suggestions?
Kabuto is the current best healer (I'm sure Tsunade will be better when she's introduced as a 6* one), and Shikamaru is a great turn delayer.

That being said, ideally you want to re-roll for at least one 6* character, since they're (generally) more difficult to obtain than 4* base characters, such as Kabuto and Shikamaru. In the best case, you get a 6* and a few support characters, but you at least want that 6*.

Up to you, though!

Hiltz

Should I re-roll? I don't have any 6 star unit, but do have 5 star Haku and 4 star Kimimaru. Used up all my summons so far.

chrono01

Should I re-roll? I don't have any 6 star unit, but do have 5 star Haku and 4 star Kimimaru. Used up all my summons so far.
I'd re-roll personally, but it's entirely your decision.

Keep in mind, we're having maintenance tonight, which may (or may not) remove the discounted pulls. We're not sure if it's a limited time thing for all accounts or just temporary, so if you're going to re-roll I'd do it as quickly as possible.

Hiltz

I'd re-roll personally, but it's entirely your decision.

Keep in mind, we're having maintenance tonight, which may (or may not) remove the discounted pulls. We're not sure if it's a limited time thing for all accounts or just temporary, so if you're going to re-roll I'd do it as quickly as possible.

Thanks for informing about that. I'll try re-rolling then.

chrono01

!!!

IMG_0346.jpg

Hiltz

Be mindful of device transfer codes -- maintenance is happening tonight, and there's a chance the 30-stone multipull could go away

I re-rolled two more times and ended up currently with Kabuto, Kimimaro and Akiba. I guess I'll just stick with those units for now. Took a screenshot of the transfer code just in case I decide to re-roll in the future.

chrono01

I re-rolled two more times and ended up currently with with Kabuto, Kimmaru and Akiba. I guess I'll just stick with those units for now.
If the discounted banner remains past the maintenance, I'd try re-rolling some more. If it doesn't, at least Kabuto is a versatile character for many groups, with him being a great healer.

Hiltz

If the discounted banner remains past the maintenance, I'd try re-rolling some more. If it doesn't, at least Kabuto is a versatile character for many groups, with him being a great healer.

Yeah, I'll follow your advice if that banner sticks around.

linkent

8 hours, yeah.
Damn that is really long, i will forgive them for some pearls :p
Cant wait for thursday to awaken my Gaara.
Wonder how far can i got in PvP with
Gaara+Kabuto+Tayuya.

Hope it is possible to be in top 10000 from daily orb refills(without gemming)

Assuming we get pvp Haku, can we get his abilities(if he had some) from the raid Haku?

chrono01

Damn that is really long, i will forgive them for some pearls :p
Cant wait for thursday to awaken my Gaara.
Wonder how far can i got in PvP with
Gaara+Kabuto+Tayuya.

Hope it is possible to be in top 10000 from daily orb refills(without gemming)

Assuming we get pvp Haku, can we get his abilities(if he had some) from the raid Haku?
Raid Haku wasn't able to skill up the Haku from his gatcha, so it's not likely. :(

I'm interested in PVP too. I really don't feel prepared for it though, having only started a few days ago. I wish we had the week+ other Countries had to better prepare. Like you, I haven't even evolved my 5* into a 6* yet, and I'll have to wait until Wednesday to do that. I hope it's not too competitive early on, I need those Pearls!

Zafir

Yeah I won't get very far in PvP until I get my 5* to 6*. Even then I don't really have a proper healer. Sakura is okay, but not amazing.

commish

Did a 10 pull on the banner. Got 9 3-star. Okay. Heard you loud and clear on the rates :p

MiTYH

Did a Multipull because why not? New results were:

- 4* Itachi
- 5* Kikashi! My... third one! Time to get another skill up!
- 3* Konohamaru
- 4*Anko
- 5* Neji

So, not the worst, but damn my Kikashi luck!

MiTYH

New raid is tough, only B and A rank. Managed a B solo with 6* Kikashi and friend Gaara, got him to drop on the first run. Looks like I'll need 4 more copies to get all the skills, should be easy enough.

thaOwner

Did a single pull and got Kakashi to comple my team. Already have Kabuto, Sakura, Natuto, Sasuke. Hoping I get Gaara on this account.

commish

A rank of that new mission is hard, yikes. Not sure what team comp is necessary.

Top Bottom