• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daingurse

The preview episode was fantastic, the series transferred beautifully to animation. This is going to be the new hotness.

sn00zer

I feel like this could get a really really good dub with the right voice director. The english manga was hilarious.

Jintor

i haven't reaaaaally liked the music in any of the PVs but once the action cuts in it works pretty nice. Hope it's better in the full animation tho

Never understood people watching preview episodes for anime in ungood quality.

Similarly surprised for spoiler mentioning considering the plot is pretty basic and predictable and lacking any bit of twists. Oh well.

ANyway, in this for Speed o Sound Sonic and Genos. Strongest fighters in the series.

I didn't know this was a thing.

And no gif from the manga yet? What are you guys doing?

One-Puch-Man.gif

Ushay

I didn't know this was a thing.

And no gif from the manga yet? What are you guys doing?

One-Puch-Man.gif

Thank god for you, was waiting for this.

So, so hyped for this, the manga has made me laugh soooo much. Please tell me I can watch this on Crunchyroll (UK)?

Aikidoka

This is my favorite manga right now. Hopefully, it will gain a large following.
Though judging PVs, it looks like the animators are pretty much caught up with the manga -
I saw the Genos vs Killer Robot fight and don't remember there being much past that.

I'm curious where they're going to end as One-Punch Man doesn't really have any of what I'd consider to be arcs
The only thing that has any build up is the Bang's psychopath student bit

EDIT: where will I be able to watch this? I'd rather not watch this illegally

Stulaw

This is my favorite manga right now. Hopefully, it will gain a large following.
Though judging PVs, it looks like the animators are pretty much caught up with the manga -
I saw the Genos vs Killer Robot fight and don't remember there being much past that.

I'm curious where they're going to end as One-Punch Man doesn't really have any of what I'd consider to be arcs
The only thing that has any build up is the Bang's psychopath student bit

They'll probably be animating the story from ONE's version since that's quite a bit beyond the remake that Murata's doing, it's just have Murata's designs.

12 episodes a season so animation quality should be fantastic. Can't wait.

I actually asked Viz Media this question. It will be on Neon Alley and Hulu, both simulcast. 1pm every Sunday.

Savitar

Love the manga(the second version) and I'm sure the anime will be top stuff as well.

415a714ad6ae7fe949695e015ea9d73b1362610704_full.gif

One more gif for pure awesomeness.

AdanVC

Wow so this show is being made by MADHOUSE? The ones who made the films of Satoshi Kon???? That's awesome! We can expect top notch quality animation then an not crap like Toei's DB Super (Animation wise obvs)

So cool to see the manga being universally praised in GAF. I guess I need to start reading it then! Is one of those mangas that take themselves very seriously or it has lot's of humor? I don't like the former tbh. I prefer a nice blend of excitement and humor and not just full tension and drama when it comes to reading comics/manga

Wow so this show is being made by MADHOUSE? The ones who made the films of Satoshi Kon???? That's awesome! We can expect top notch quality animation then an not crap like Toei's DB Super (Animation wise obvs)

So cool to see the manga being universally praised in GAF. I guess I need to start reading it then! Is one of those mangas that take themselves very seriously or it has lot's of humor? I don't like the former tbh.
OPM is legit one of the funniest, if not the funniest, manga I have ever read. I was floored by it back when Murata's version first came out and it's amazing to see how popular it's become. Totally deserved, too. My concern has always been how that humor would translate into anime form but so far it looks like Madhouse has done a good job.

And hey another gif from the manga:
8b07b8e64f63c4c4af5d5d0e24292a24.jpg

AdanVC

OPM is legit one of the funniest, if not the funniest, manga I have ever read. I was floored by it back when Murata's version first came out and it's amazing to see how popular it's become. Totally deserved, too. My concern has always been how that humor would translate into anime form but so far it looks like Madhouse has done a good job.

And hey another gif from the manga:
8b07b8e64f63c4c4af5d5d0e24292a24.jpg

WOW! I'm hyped now then haha. Why did I miss this for all this time? The art looks insaaanely cool and detailed. Thanks for the info! Will begin reading the manga right away!

I hope once this does get dubbed, they actually spring for some top vocal talent. Plus when the anime takes off "ONE" might work on the manga faster

Zetta

I hope once this does get dubbed, they actually spring for some top vocal talent. Plus when the anime takes off "ONE" might work on the manga faster

Lets hope so, waiting months for a chapter hurts. When ONE does update though, every chapter is gold.

Moaradin

Viz has the rights to it so I don't see it getting a really great dub. If only Funimation got it, or Aniplex (would cost a fortune but at least the dub would be good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom